Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,538 members, 7,816,311 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts (39479 Views)

Uju Stella Rocks Swimsuit (Photos) / Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos / Uju Stella: "I Am Pregnant For Burna Boy" - Lady Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by ChikaSunday(m): 8:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by czarr(m): 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
"Female daughter"
Am I the only one who noticed that grin

Bitchess need to start reading grin
Buy a book and read bitchh read!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
What is 'female daughter'? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by origima: 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
All of us in Nairaland have descended on this innocent girl instead of us to support her sycologically .I no if she happen to be our Daughter or sister or relation our opinion today won't be the same.Buma Boy is being praised by her mother and supporters to abyss .She should find way and talk to this girl before its too late

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by sexstoriexpost(f): 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
These yeyebrities don start again...
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by willibounce1(m): 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
Not surprised...a LOT nigerian girls are dumb.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by passionate88: 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
Nigerian girls ehn! When she was busy spreading her legs for him she no know?

Date a Nigerian girl at your own peril. They are bitchy - most sha

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by izzou(m): 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
Uju,with the way you are going, this 300k a month for babymamas no go reach u oh

And what the hell is a female daughter

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by flokii: 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
Smh for some ladies.. They'll see a trap and still fall carelessly into it.

So d guy is now a rapist all of a sudden after denying you & ur pregnancy abi

5 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by shine96: 8:41pm On Jun 06, 2016
I sorry for this Uju cos she's fighting a lost battle. You curse the guy, curse the mum, she don lost na. Uju is such a stupid gal. You call the guy a rapist, but you open legs for him. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by passionate88: 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
floragregs:
what of the stupid bunaboy that wanted the s3x? Why didnt he protect himself?
why didn't she asked him to protect himself? Girls get pregnant not guys

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by izzou(m): 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
origima:
All of us in Nairaland have descended on this innocent girl instead of us to support her sycologically .I no if she happen to be our Daughter or sister or relation our opinion today won't be the same.Buma Boy is being praised by her mother and supporters to abyss .She should find way and talk to this girl before its too late

What sort of encouragement do you want me to give??

Uju,dont worry God will take care of the baby??

Oh Uju, God will fight for you??

Oh Uju, just keep praying till he acceots you as his bride??

Which one do you want to see ?

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by toprealman: 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
For how long you ask.......for as long as you learn to CLOSE YOUR LEG!
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by nnemmpi(m): 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
nonsense and shamefull
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by godwinkessi: 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
Lol
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by bettercreature(m): 8:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
goldbim:
You knew he was a rapist and you still allowed him impregnate you??smh.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
It was a mistake! you didnt read the story lol
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by floragregs(f): 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
passionate88:
why didn't she asked him to protect himself? Girls get pregnant not guys
he's baby abi? Ok na
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by passionate88: 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2016
mccoy47:
And to think she is igbo!
A tribe that is supposed to be smart!

#Pukes! angry
they love money
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by passionate88: 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
floragregs:
he's baby abi? Ok na

He's an adult and so is she. She should shut up and bear the consequences of her desperate actions. What stopped her from rejecting skin to skin sex

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by nelronaldo(m): 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
mccoy47:
Ooooh. Who even gave this olosho a voice sef!
Bros I Taya oo
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by Solitude101: 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
missNGLatest:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGT5xL1t8Pp/?taken-by=ujustella
http://www.nglatest.com/2016/06/you-are-not-fit-to-be-role-model-baby.html
If Burner boy mama get FEMALE DAUGHTER, shebi your papa too get MALE SON. And your pikin sef go either be MALE SON or FEMALE DAUGHTER. After all, I know say you get FEMALE SISTERS for house.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by Missmossy(f): 9:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
Chai!!! She is back again, such a shameless dam.

Got no iota of pity for you undecided

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by 9inches(m): 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
floragregs:
This girl with no shame. Dog done lick her eyes so shame no dey again! Dem nor dey sell contraceptives for ur area? U purposely got preggy for a rapist? Clap for urself. Bunaboy sef na one mumu mummy's boy wey never sabi wash him boxers well.

You mean like this?

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by canDy4eva(f): 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
goldbim:
You knew he was a rapist and you still allowed him impregnate you??smh.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
dnt mind her...

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by goldbim(f): 9:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
bettercreature:
It was a mistake! you didnt read the story lol
mistake kwa?? ;Dif I hear.were her hands and legs tied to apost while burna boy was pumping??yinmu.
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by graphiti: 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by ekefre4(m): 9:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
I'm guessing this hoe thinks she is a role model. Ok
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by mazizitonene(m): 9:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
her y.ansh dey for her laps ? undecided
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by blackface12: 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
bosschick2:
were u forced to open ur legs? when u were screaming so hard that night,u didn't post it on social media.Nw d result of ur action is out u want d whole world to knw of ur cheap act

ODE
And who told you it happened in the night? angry
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by graphiti: 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
Folzye:
Naija ladies and character I guess u already know the answer
You know he raped a lady and u allowed him to rape you too??
You also forcefully want ur unborn child to be fathered by a "rapist"
Someone pls help me out, just explain to me what kind of girls we have nowadays.

As in.... ehn?!

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by saintdennis(m): 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
LesbianBoy:
The stoopid girl should shut up jare! angry See her forming "victim"(very typical of naija babes). Are we the one that told her to allow burna boy remove her sexy panties and fvck her big nyansh! grin grin grin grin

She's a typical igbo girl... it's not her fault, it's her nature.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olamide And Tayo Sobola Stun In Ankara / "2-Year-Old Imade Adeleke Is Sexy" - Fan Thinks. Sophia Momodu Fires Back / Yul Edochie Poses Like Michael Jackson (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.