Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,535 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts (39481 Views)

Uju Stella Rocks Swimsuit (Photos) / Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos / Uju Stella: "I Am Pregnant For Burna Boy" - Lady Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 11:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
This kinda girl you don't do it to her cause you gon have to always do it to her
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by owielinus(m): 11:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
hmm.m.m.m.m. if u were my sister I would have made u cry
burna boy sef will just b pregnanting girls anyhw u no de watch tuface
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by justscorch: 12:18am On Jun 07, 2016
Did she know this before or after he fcvked her?
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by justscorch: 12:24am On Jun 07, 2016
I for like fvck this girl too oh,abeg shey the belly don shoot out or nah?
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by FelaJuana22: 12:51am On Jun 07, 2016
Hehehehe babe burna ain't 2baba...try not to spread your legs like rumours or bedsheet next time........kpansh responsibly!! grin grin
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by tbase73(m): 12:52am On Jun 07, 2016
goldbim:
You knew he was a rapist and you still allowed him impregnate you??smh.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
. Atleast if you don't hav any this reasonable to say then SHUT UP. Are you both sayin the. Same tin mcheew
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by ikgabriel(m): 3:33am On Jun 07, 2016
I smfh. All cos of stardom.
goldbim:
You knew he was a rapist and you still allowed him impregnate you??smh.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by petlover1: 5:02am On Jun 07, 2016
This Burna Boy na Sharp guy sha...him quickly grab him copy from the girl
celebs and useless lifestyle.. smh
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by RichieDaVinci01(m): 5:55am On Jun 07, 2016
Now how will she know this? He only slept with you once *in falz voice* uju be kiavul
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by anigold(m): 5:56am On Jun 07, 2016
Folzye:
Naija ladies and character I guess u already know the answer
You know he raped a lady and u allowed him to rape you too??
You also forcefully want ur unborn child to be fathered by a "rapist"
Someone pls help me out, just explain to me what kind of girls we have nowadays.
The percentage of foolish girls is on the rise, yesterday I invited a lady for little sit-out at a fast food,the idiot came with 6 of our friends.. I just called 2 kekenapep to return her 6 fools back to where they came from...
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by goldbim(f): 6:15am On Jun 07, 2016
tbase73:
. Atleast if you don't hav any this reasonable to say then SHUT UP. Are you both sayin the. Same tin mcheew
go back to school and learn *COMPREHENSION*!!and fly off my post!!
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by Niyinficient(m): 6:17am On Jun 07, 2016
floragregs:
i'm suspecting she used pin to burst the condom even before the guy opened it and used.

Use pin burst condom? grin chei! All dis Naija girls no go kill person o...u sound like an expert in 'condom bursting'
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by Seahawk: 6:23am On Jun 07, 2016
How can you knowingly sleep with a rapist?are you okay ma'am?
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by DrHighchief(m): 6:24am On Jun 07, 2016
doyinisaac:
Don't mind her..maybe na we send am go open her yansh wey big pass FG budget go give burna boy...
Wen Burna boy dey nack d kitten and she was enjoying it, she know halla...Now wey yawa don gas, she dey cry. #babymamaloading#golddigger
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by kizyalex10(m): 7:04am On Jun 07, 2016
goldbim:
may God continue to bless ur sincerity.lol when things go sour,somepeople will be spilling out trash.she knew all that nd yet she opened her filty legs.seeing her self,u wil know that she isnt far from being a prostitude.mtcheew.nt aas if burna boy is a nice guy thou or am supporting him

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by Samakus(m): 7:26am On Jun 07, 2016
Well, miss Uju Stella, listen to what Mugabe said about you. Then go and cry for your life.

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by seangy4konji: 7:44am On Jun 07, 2016
As you can see.

Majority of girls nowadays have no common sense.

Can you imagine what she wrote up there?

And we were not there when she was opening her stinking yansh for him right?i have little respects for some ladies. Only few are worth your respect. Few.

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by Roxxee(m): 7:49am On Jun 07, 2016
and u really want a rapist to the father of ur child ..idiot.. Dont you know dat he is a rapist wen u open ur stinky nyash 4 him
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by Roxxee(m): 7:51am On Jun 07, 2016
and u really want a rapist to be the father of ur child ..idiot.. Dont you know dat he is a rapist wen u open ur stinky nyash 4 him :Pand u really want a rapist to be the father of ur child ..idiot.. Dont you know dat he is a rapist wen u open ur stinky nyash 4 him
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by Folzye(m): 8:11am On Jun 07, 2016
origima:
All of us in Nairaland have descended on this innocent girl instead of us to support her sycologically .I no if she happen to be our Daughter or sister or relation our opinion today won't be the same.Buma Boy is being praised by her mother and supporters to abyss .She should find way and talk to this girl before its too late

Innocent girl??
Support her??
This is 2016 my friend, girls are vicious, most lack character and they already have plans of what they intend to do with you even b4 u say hello to them, lieing and playing games is their motto. Even to the "churchy" ones.
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by seangy4konji: 8:31am On Jun 07, 2016
He soppose stretch out hin both hands make dem put handcuff ni.

U no see say d girl deh craze?
deavicky:
I'm not supporting evil oh. He raped a girl in UK and you expect him to stay back when I has a chance of running.

Ok o I see how you reason
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by Alekefine(f): 9:13am On Jun 07, 2016
missNGLatest:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGT5xL1t8Pp/?taken-by=ujustella
http://www.nglatest.com/2016/06/you-are-not-fit-to-be-role-model-baby.html
. When a girls has beauty without brains ,her private part suffers ..at least he did not rape you ,you concur to the act and it has landed you in an unwanted pregnancy saga ..so girlfriend deal with it.
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by luciano80(m): 9:35am On Jun 07, 2016
Lady..."female daughter"!!!!!! Really? undecided undecided
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by Charly68: 10:06am On Jun 07, 2016
So Buma boy is an incurable rapist ? May God judge between this unfortunate girl & the Buma guy...The moral lesson to learn here is to let your head be correct as a lady any time a cassanovar is pressurizing you for sex. Before you open your shop for free gift,count the cost
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 07, 2016
All this empty headed hooes forming feminist.... Imagine "female daughter" ? I hope her parents know they've wasted there money on this one. Maybe her family has got a "male daughter". I just think she's still in her basic one state of mind cos all that Mr. Rat & Mr. Cat stuff is just so darn childish. Baby mama claiming rights like it's constitutional, can't you just use your head and be independent instead of seeing Burna as your meal ticket.
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by tbase73(m): 11:09am On Jun 07, 2016
goldbim:
. You can't change Gold bim(bin)
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by firo08(m): 11:16am On Jun 07, 2016
goldbim:
she is a bunch of idiot.. some times I hate nigga girls because dey are after ur riches if u had any
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by bizhop101(m): 11:16am On Jun 07, 2016
Uju Stella,see watin ur yash cause
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by Kenswitch(m): 12:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
Mehn, when they were enjoying themselves none of us were notified, now the result has shown she is seeking for our attention. Longer throat bae, learn from your lesson
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by abike12(f): 3:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
Burna boy has entered one chance. He should have tried being civil to the girl at least until the baby is born and they can do DNA test. Instead he was busy making foolish videos on instagram. Good for you tongue
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by tbase73(m): 6:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
goldbim:
bro no b like dat I dey stay mushin b4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"2-Year-Old Imade Adeleke Is Sexy" - Fan Thinks. Sophia Momodu Fires Back / Yul Edochie Poses Like Michael Jackson (Pictures) / Torty Olanma, Most Beautiful Face In Abia Planet, Sizzle In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.