Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts (39477 Views)

Uju Stella Rocks Swimsuit (Photos) / Uju Stella Who Is "Pregnant For Burna Boy" In New Photos / Uju Stella: "I Am Pregnant For Burna Boy" - Lady Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by Kiish(m): 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
paddle your own canoe lipsrsealed
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by bamite(m): 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
goldbim:
You knew he was a rapist and you still allowed him impregnate you??smh.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Are you afraid of showing your pic
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by goldbim(f): 9:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
bamite:
Are you afraid of showing your pic
listening to eminem's *Not Afraid* cool cool
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by andyanders: 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
goldbim:
You knew he was a rapist and you still allowed him impregnate you??smh.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

My sister, you have just given the right answer to the lady in question.

She knew he raped somebody in UK and she still allowed him to sleep her? This lady in question has even made herself look like animal by making that statement.

If the guy ran away from UK back to his motherland, you still saw him as a rapist and opened your legs wide and he deposited his spermatozoa inside your body goes to show that you are the one that as fault as it is ONLY an insane woman that would see a rapist and still want to carry his baby.

Verdict; Therefore, I hereby pronounce Uju Stella guilty of raping Burna Boy and as a result, should be sent to the zoo for the rest of her life.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by pjamas(m): 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
Wow! Bravo, so she still keeps on accusing BURNA BOY This is not the first time i'll say this, SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ME BROADCAST THIS WELL, UJU IS LIEING, I AM ACTUALY THE FATHER OF THE UNBORN CHILD.
It all happened like a dream when she called me on phone that she was pregnant and its my baby, i was excited but confused as that may destroy my music career,i told her i was gonna do something about it and she told me, she has a better plan. I was so surprised to see on her instagram page that the next morning that she was Carrying burna boys baby, I kept quiet waiting for her to call me to deny that but she didn't. I waited and to my surprise, she kept her claim then i knew she was ready to sell my Baby to famous Burna boy Who happens to be my cousin. I WENT ON TWITTER TO MAKE NOISE BUT SO SAD, I WASN'T HEARD. But i still believe Stella is Carrying my Baby Not burna's. BUT LETS WAIT FOR DNA TEST TO DO THE LAST JUDGEMENT.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by Shym3xx: 9:40pm On Jun 06, 2016
Lool.

This chic looks like an overgrown Chihuahua. I would run as well if I were in his shoes lol. Who wants to wake up next to a dog face every morning?

Anyway, he wouldn't have made it with his brand of music in the UK, so running kind of took him to achieving success and providing for his family. Definitely the greatest decision he most likely ever made...nothing to be ashamed of.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by goldbim(f): 9:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
andyanders:

My sister, you have just given the right answer to the lady in question.

She knew he raped somebody in UK and you still allowed him to sleep you? This lady in question has even made herself look like animal by making that statement.

If the guy ran away from UK back to his motherland, you still saw him as a rapist and opened your legs wide and he deposited his spermatozoa inside your body goes to show that you are the one that as fault as it is ONLY an insane woman that would see a rapist and still want to carry his baby.

Verdict; Therefore, I hereby pronounce Uju Stella guilty of raping Burna Boy and as a result, should be sent to the zoo for the rest of her life.
grin even some animals have class and taste!
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by Coldfeet(f): 9:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
goldbim:
I doubt she knew! Even if she did I'm certain love or love of money would have made her turn a blind eye! grin
You know when 2 people have beef they will be digging up dirt to smear one another! Next we all will read burna boys dirt on this girl cheesy cool
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by decasey(m): 9:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
grin dis girl is a very useless girl.
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by goldbim(f): 9:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
Coldfeet:
I doubt she knew! Even if she did I'm certain love or love of money would have made her turn a blind eye! grin
You know when 2 people have beef they will be digging up dirt to smear one another! Next we all will read burna boys dirt on this girl cheesy cool
grin ;Dthey have started nah..that's why the guy too could publicly say he slept with her just once.
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by andyanders: 9:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
goldbim:
grin even some animals have class and taste!

My sister, you said it all. Let no man take away your pride because God has created you to make the best decision in life and no man can take away your pride.

How can a sane lady be after a man and would wanna carry his baby by force if not an undeveloped lady?My sister, it is a pity for people like Uju Stella.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by cruz419(m): 10:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
Some of dis ladies self some men have really bleeped there brain out dey have noting to think with again,,, so u new e was a rapiest and u allow him knock u up too bad e don use u count score,,, all ur preaching ain't gonna change any thing!!!!
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by bayocute(m): 10:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
Folzye:
Naija ladies and character I guess u already know the answer
You know he raped a lady and u allowed him to rape you too??
You also forcefully want ur unborn child to be fathered by a "rapist"
Someone pls help me out, just explain to me what kind of girls we have nowadays.
Bitches nd slut
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by bosschick2(f): 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

And who told you it happened in the night? angry
she nor resemble night olosho for u eyes undecided
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by thaoriginator: 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
So Na like so Ipob babes mumu reach? What a country! cry

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by bamite(m): 10:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
goldbim:
listening to eminem's *Not Afraid* cool cool
how does that relate to ma question
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by greatman247(m): 10:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
doyinisaac:
Don't mind her..maybe na we send am go open her yansh wey big pass FG budget go give burna boy...

Stupid gal! Even if he rapes in UK we don't wanna know. This gal is just so pained. She just wants to pull him down using any means necessary but she failed before, now and forever. That plot no work. Someone gets u pregnant and u have been ranting for months. I put it to u that u are a thief, you are actually doing this to him cos he's a star. No be by force for someone to take responsibility. Admitting to something like this is personal and you should have handle it maturely not online. Did he bleeped u online? Did you called us when he fucking u? Now he failed to take responsibility you run down here ranting. I don't know when Nigerian girls will stop sleeping with a man as favour we both enjoy and it takes 2 to tangle. Its such a shame, when u already knew someone was a rapist and yet you gave your consent to still devour you.
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by deavicky(m): 10:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
I'm not supporting evil oh. He raped a girl in UK and you expect him to stay back when I has a chance of running.

Ok o I see how you reason
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by raphy(m): 10:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
This girl like burna boy no be small.
When she know say burna don drunk na tht tym sshe go Sleep near him naked
Remove his joystick. N plug it inside her..
Whn burna eye don cleaar d guy dust his passport n come back home.ASAP.
Tht olosho want money..
Na money go shutt tht cock sucking mouth.
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by Trails: 10:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
This girl is just a cheap LovePeddler go and learn from flavors baby mama, Wiz kid, Davido and even 2face, u have to endure and live without this dude if truly u have something in ur stupid head, go nd get a reputable thing doing than this ok...
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by Jacko01: 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
The tide has turned
Burnaboy wat you doin is workin
Ignore the babe
She is broke as Bleep
Now she pregnant she has no more runs and is desperate
She thot u wud do lik flavor n treat her lik all dem baby mamas
She frustrated noce keep it up
Useless gal wey no go at leaat learn hair dressing
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by karbridals(f): 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
U are in for a long thing..u thought God had buttered ur bread,right?is this the first time u have ever gotten pregnant? What happened to those ones?how come its this one that u kept? As a grown up u didn't know u were not free and could get pregnant or u have not heard the word HIV before?...don't u know what protection means?..have u never used protection before and how come u didn't ask for it this time?u heard and saw how the likes of ani,Lola and all the rest of them did it and u started dreaming to be like them in ur small head without knowing ur place in his life.

I don't just want to start with u,its bona boy that is giving u attention sef.. He rapped someone and came to Nigeria and rapped u too...let's see where ur desperation leads u to..if I were bona boy,money to buy milk u will not see then let me see how u want to drive that flashy car that made u get pregnant in the first place.... Shameless girls everywhere.
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
bosschick2:
she nor resemble night olosho for u eyes undecided
Okayyyy I guess you have a point there! cool
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by Hakeem3(m): 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
girls with little brain undecided
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by adonbilivit: 10:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
floragregs:
This girl with no shame. Dog done lick her eyes so shame no dey again! Dem nor dey sell contraceptives for ur area? U purposely got preggy for a rapist? Clap for urself. Bunaboy sef na one mumu mummy's boy wey never sabi wash him boxers well.
please how do I get one? how is it used? how much is it
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by kenoz(m): 10:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ghen ghen
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by Izen: 10:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
LesbianBoy:

Is the girl a small girl? So because burna boy didn't protect himself she allowed him. Why didn't she tell him "Woss wobi if we must do the do you must wear candam" grin grin grin grin

He's a grown ass man. He shouldn't have to be told. I have no sympathy for him undecided
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by 9jatatafo(m): 10:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
This girl grammar get small strong bone ooo. She said that Burna's mother has a female daughter abi na daughter female. Na wa oo.

Now to the topic. This bae is a sore looser because she knew that the guy raped another bae in the UK an absconded to naija and you still spread your kpekus very wide for him to bleep you with full rest of mind to the extent that you got pregnant. Uju please park well jare
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by bosschick2(f): 11:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
Okayyyy I guess you have a point there! cool
lol

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by youngalex(m): 11:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
In this Buhari Economy,Everybody dey face their problem...Uju please leave BURNA BOY and face your pregnancy,calling him a rapist compounds your problem...If you need money for upkeep please be loyal and ask..simple
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by priscaoge(f): 11:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
You know all this and still opened Ur legs for this rapist? Receive sense!
Re: Burna Boy Raped A Girl In The UK And Ran Away - Uju Stella Blasts by SURElee(f): 11:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
This girl is shameless. You know he's a rapist and you had a relationship with him so tey belle join sef. I must be baby mama, I must earn 300k monthly and foreign trips. The hustle is real for Uju stella. This girl's brain is located in her hip/yansh, so she sits on the brain that's why she can't think straight

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olamide And Tayo Sobola Stun In Ankara / "2-Year-Old Imade Adeleke Is Sexy" - Fan Thinks. Sophia Momodu Fires Back / Yinka Ayefele Shows Off His Triplets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.