Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

1 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1 (664 Views)

Suleiman Abba And The Making Of A Partisan Police, By Femi Falana / Feb 14th 1985 Buhari Praised Islamic Enonomics (with Pic) / 1985 Newspaper Story Created After Buhari Was Toppled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 by Tos87(m): 3:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
just thinking
Re: 1 by warriiboguy: 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
I can imagine. Well those who fail to learn from history are bound 2 repeat it.
Re: 1 by Tos87(m): 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
warriiboguy:
I can imagine. Well those who fail to learn from history are bound 2 repeat it.
if I recall the the president who was then the military head of state left the country only to come back to see new occupant.
Re: 1 by iyb(m): 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
Tos87:
if I recall the the president who was then the military head of state left the country only to come back to see new occupant.
Sorry it was the other way round buhari was in Nigeria while tunde idiagbon was in Saudi Arabia
Re: 1 by Remii(m): 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
Tos87:
Buhari was inside Nigeria when IBB the room over, it was Idiagbon that went to hajj

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Dialogue With Niger Delta Avengers, It’s A Shame – Oduku Tells FG / US Ambassador To Nigeria Accusses House Of Reps Members Of Attempted Rape / Nigeria Rice Story During Goodluck N Buhari Many Nigerians Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.