Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,918 members, 7,838,277 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths (6645 Views)

"FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum / El-Rufai Orders Arrest Of Northern Youths That Declared War On Igbos / I’m Happy I Witnessed The Killing Of My Parents-– Ademulegun's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by tartar9(m): 8:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
ridwanayo:
The best gift my pops ever gave me was converting from this blood suckin religion to a christian,for that alone ill forever be grateful to him.
I mistakenly made a joke in a group chat yesterday on watsapp,I didn't know it was a muslim dominated group since 99% of people there are from edo state,a guy posted that if u love allah post this to 10 muslim group,I now replied dat this is nt a mohammed group,mehn if u see the way the attacked me mehn if they saw me yesterday they could lynch me.so now I have come to the conclusion that 70% of muslim av terrorist blood in them,but I wonder why the ones in the south west(especially my pops family) are so cool,well maybe cause my grandma use to be a christian.
So I have resolve that I would never go nd do anything up north (be it nysc)I'll rather stay in my s.west region or worst go t s.east cause they won't behead me if I diss ojukwu or nnamdi kanu

In the word of nnamdi kanu nigeria is nt jusr a zoo,but a big jungle
which imbecil!e you call your pops converted from Islam.Lying eebo goat.
Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by ridwanayo(m): 8:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
tartar9:

which imbecil!e you call your pops converted from Islam.Lying eebo goat.
is ur father that his an slowpoke,u terrorist hausa,for ur information am a yoruba from ijebu remo,u guys are really pitful if u think its all yoruba's dat kiss ur ass Igbo ko shege ni hausa lasan lasan,cause yoruba's supported bubu now don't mea we can't support a s.south or s.east in the future we are not bigots please

1 Like

Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by tartar9(m): 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
ridwanayo:
is ur father that his an slowpoke,u terrorist hausa,for ur information am a yoruba from ijebu remo,u guys are really pitful if u think its all yoruba's dat kiss ur ass Igbo ko shege ni hausa lasan lasan,cause yoruba's supported bubu now don't mea we can't support a s.south or s.east in the future we are not bigots please
STFU! Yoruba my butt! only the goats from the east are capable of saying this.
Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by ridwanayo(m): 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
tartar9:

hahaha it pains u dat not all yoruba are asslicking u hausa's here,but what I wrote is the truth now,u can check my previous post if av ever claimed any tribe exvept yoruba,it really hurts seeing that not all yoruba's feel u guys,infact 2015 election we didn't have a choice than to vote for bubu cause gej was fuckin up,this are a few of the list of yoruba one nairaland dat don't suck hausa balls

Godoluwa
Ajebutter
Ajepako
Firefire

Oya go nd wail to them nd stop disturbing me kid

2 Likes

Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
So much blood spilled in this Country.

Lord have mercy.
Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by ihitenansa: 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
tartar9:

kitikpa se wa gi onu dere!

Anumanu!

5 Likes

Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by lecturerdabo(m): 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
@Doskie and Naturallysimple,

Thank you! Even ur matured way of responding to the citation shows you guys are different!!

To those violent ones one nl, learn from this people!!!

God Bless NIGERIA!!!
Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by doskie(m): 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
lecturerdabo:
@Doskie and Naturallysimple,

Thank you! Even ur matured way of responding to the citation shows you guys are different!!

To those violent ones one nl, learn from this people!!!

God Bless NIGERIA!!!
thanks boss
Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by csamii: 12:11am On Jun 07, 2016
ridwanayo:
The best gift my pops ever gave me was converting from this blood suckin religion to a christian,for that alone ill forever be grateful to him.
I mistakenly made a joke in a group chat yesterday on watsapp,I didn't know it was a muslim dominated group since 99% of people there are from edo state,a guy posted that if u love allah post this to 10 muslim group,I now replied dat this is nt a mohammed group,mehn if u see the way the attacked me mehn if they saw me yesterday they could lynch me.so now I have come to the conclusion that 70% of muslim av terrorist blood in them,but I wonder why the ones in the south west(especially my pops family) are so cool,well maybe cause my grandma use to be a christian.
So I have resolve that I would never go nd do anything up north (be it nysc)I'll rather stay in my s.west region or worst go t s.east cause they won't behead me if I diss ojukwu or nnamdi kanu

How dare you mention ojukwu? When you come to Anambra I'll be waiting with a 2:2 plank for you grin grin just kidding

But seriously, something is wrong in the north. The tendency of a northern going berserk over little things has to do with their nature. An average Igbo man hates violence, the same can be said of an average yoruba man but an average Hausa/fulani man is walking around with dagger. Worse still they're not educated and again brain washed with silly tales of prophet mohammad. You say 70 but I say 90% of them have terrorist blood.
Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by ridwanayo(m): 12:26am On Jun 07, 2016
csamii:

How dare you mention ojukwu? When you come to Anambra I'll be waiting with a 2:2 plank for you grin grin just kidding

But seriously, something is wrong in the north. The tendency of a northern going berserk over little things has to do with their nature. An average Igbo man hates violence, the same can be said of an average yoruba man but an average Hausa/fulani man is walking around with dagger. Worse still they're not educated and again brain washed with silly tales of prophet mohammad. You say 70 but I say 90% of them have terrorist blood.

lmao those guys up north have animalistic tendencies since they mostly live with cows nd feed on cow milk,they just act irrationally,its sad that I share country with them.I wish they can go back to chad,niger nd sudan where they came from

2 Likes

Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by BushidoBlue(m): 12:36am On Jun 07, 2016
[size=22pt]It's like the jazzman wey join dia blockus don peme.[/size]
Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by Nobody: 1:40am On Jun 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by nkemjacob2(m): 2:00am On Jun 07, 2016
dis sort of statements show dat islam is becoming barbaric, potent, killers, vimpers, baberians etc. D next killing dat will occur again. U and ur mohammed will feel d heat
Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by persius555(m): 2:39am On Jun 07, 2016
ridwanayo:
the northerners are very barbaric set of people mehn,heartless people who take pride in killing for one hemp smoker called muhammd,but with my experience in an edo dominated group with most of them from auchi,I fear for the future of nigeria with this muslim's in there,I just pray the s.west muslim retain there sanity cause islam is now being a curse to world
You are nothing but a mischief maker. You call a religious prophet a hemp smoker just to spite a religion and its people.
That does not make you any better than the religious idiots that took the laws into their hands by killing that woman.
Why cant we just be a bit tolerant and stop trying to defend a faith that we ourselves are not worthy of.
Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by persius555(m): 2:49am On Jun 07, 2016
omenka:
@ Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44 and all who have the power to address issues and enforce Rules on this forum, we are grateful for all you've been doing to ensure sanity on this forum but a lot more needs to be done.

Some members of this forum were brought up to respect their neighbours' tradition, religion, opinions etc- forget the occasional taunts which you see as a result of incessant attacks and some people's desperate bid to bully one into accepting their ideas/opinions as superior to one's - we know our limits.

Nairaland has come to be a place where we get latest news regarding all sort of stuffs from politics to entertainment and as such attracts a host of people from all ages and all walks of life. I find it indescribably distasteful that one is allowed to bear such a moniker as ISLAMstinks on this forum!! This moniker in itself is a violation or Rule 2. Though a Christian, I take very strong exception to people insulting another man's religion be they Islam or any other religion for that matter. What good purpose exactly would such promote?? How do you expect Muslim visitors and members of this forum to feel seeing such a moniker knowing how much they revere their religion?? Why is something like this allowed to stand given how volatile things are out here today??

We know a horribly barbaric crime was recently committed by some animals in the name of Islam recently, and even in time past, just as we've have similar atrocities carried out by those who profess to be Christians, but that shouldn't be enough reason to brand the religion in such despicable manner.

The moniker was created just yesterday probably after one of the poster's handles was banned.

Seun, we have, you must agree, some abnormal persons on this forum, folks with serious emotional and mental issues, who have no idea the implications of the things they say here but if you grew up in the right environment, you'd know better. I therefore implore you, and anyone else who can, to prevail on the owner of the handle to review it in the interest of peace or have it taken down altogether. We have more than enough problems to last us a lifetime already- we don't need anyone adding fuel to the raging inferno.

Thanks you.

Ps: there are numerous comments on this thread that violate Rule 2 in that they are an outright insult to Muslims/Islam and should be treated accordingly. Rules are Rules and MUST be abided by and enforced. If a people can't observe the Rules of this forum, they should stop posting comments but simply read the stories and walk away.
Thank you for this post. Some people are only good at abusing the freedom of speech that the internet offers.
They spread hate like they are possesed with venoms.
Mod should please caution the user with a derogatory username. It is unacceptable. I am a christain by faith but will not preach hate against any religion because it is not what jesus the messiah stood for.
Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by ridwanayo(m): 2:49am On Jun 07, 2016
persius555:
You are nothing but a mischief maker. You call a religious prophet a hemp smoker just to spite a religion and its people.
That does not make you any better than the religious idiots that took the laws into their hands by killing that woman.
Why cant we just be a bit tolerant and stop trying to defend a faith that we ourselves are not worthy of.
how am I a mischief maker,why do u guys hate when you are exposed,nd don't compare me to those beast in the north cause I can't even slap u if u decide to abuse jesus not talk of beating u to death
Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by 9japride(m): 6:41am On Jun 07, 2016
omenka:
@ Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44 and all who have the power to address issues and enforce Rules on this forum, we are grateful for all you've been doing to ensure sanity on this forum but a lot more needs to be done.

Some members of this forum were brought up to respect their neighbours' tradition, religion, opinions etc- forget the occasional taunts which you see as a result of incessant attacks and some people's desperate bid to bully one into accepting their ideas/opinions as superior to one's - we know our limits.

Nairaland has come to be a place where we get latest news regarding all sort of stuffs from politics to entertainment and as such attracts a host of people from all ages and all walks of life. I find it indescribably distasteful that one is allowed to bear such a moniker as ISLAMstinks on this forum!! This moniker in itself is a violation or Rule 2. Though a Christian, I take very strong exception to people insulting another man's religion be they Islam or any other religion for that matter. What good purpose exactly would such promote?? How do you expect Muslim visitors and members of this forum to feel seeing such a moniker knowing how much they revere their religion?? Why is something like this allowed to stand given how volatile things are out here today??

We know a horribly barbaric crime was recently committed by some animals in the name of Islam recently, and even in time past, just as we've have similar atrocities carried out by those who profess to be Christians, but that shouldn't be enough reason to brand the religion in such despicable manner.

The moniker was created just yesterday probably after one of the poster's handles was banned.

Seun, we have, you must agree, some abnormal persons on this forum, folks with serious emotional and mental issues, who have no idea the implications of the things they say here but if you grew up in the right environment, you'd know better. I therefore implore you, and anyone else who can, to prevail on the owner of the handle to review it in the interest of peace or have it taken down altogether. We have more than enough problems to last us a lifetime already- we don't need anyone adding fuel to the raging inferno.

Thanks you.

Ps: there are numerous comments on this thread that violate Rule 2 in that they are an outright insult to Muslims/Islam and should be treated accordingly. Rules are Rules and MUST be abided by and enforced. If a people can't observe the Rules of this forum, they should stop posting comments but simply read the stories and walk away.
[color=#006600][/color]

All u know how to do best is to lure people to get ban or either u r asking the Mod to ban people. Always instigating hate and u expect people to not reply u with your own coin. Grow up and be a force for positive change. It shows that u r a Muslim and you support the killing of that woman in Kano. Otherwise u ought to have being dedicating their time to address the issue and to preach to your brothers up north to change from their devilish acts. As for me i'll never trust u guys one bit due to your innermost hate towards nonmuslims.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by Ayus34(m): 7:08am On Jun 07, 2016
All Muslim are potential terrorist,my father is a muslim and i do tell him this,thank God for his western education and studied in the western world,maybe he would have be one self.

3 Likes

Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by Abeymills(m): 7:24am On Jun 07, 2016
Bleep Islam Bleep Mohammed Bleep d northern Muslims hypocrites
Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by Vulu: 7:40am On Jun 07, 2016
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

All u know how to do best is to lure people to get ban or either u r asking the Mod to ban people. Always instigating hate and u expect people to not reply u with your own coin. Grow up and be a force for positive change. It shows that u r a Muslim and you support the killing of that woman in Kano. Otherwise u ought to have being dedicating their time to address the issue and to preach to your brothers up north to change from their devilish acts. As for me i'll never trust u guys one bit due to your innermost hate towards nonmuslims.

That guy is a MUSLIM bearing an Igbo name. I remember him taunting the Christian community when he went to visit CAN office during GEJ's regime. He's full of deceit.
Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by babydioku(f): 7:54am On Jun 07, 2016
We already know that you support the killing. Forget about reactions from your leaders and other ethnic groups in this country. Deep in their heart they love the fact that an igbo woman was murdered. Nothing is new
Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by tonytony208(m): 8:03am On Jun 07, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Too bad. Extremism is a cancer.

I will not join in painting all Muslims as murderers.

But they are murderers!
Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 07, 2016
tonytony208:

But they are murderers!
. Another repentant zombie. Welcome to the wailing world bro. Tonytony208 was once an E-war enemy. Remember bro?
Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by ayokellany: 8:17am On Jun 07, 2016
ridwanayo:

Shut your foolish mouth and post "this is not a Jesus group" in the same group or a Christian dominated group let's see their reaction. Before you loose your head my father didn't convert me to Christianity I did personally but that gives you know right to run down any religion. The fact there are aggressive Muslims should not be a reason to demonize another religion because faith differences. If you are knowledgeable enough you'd know that Christianity is as barbaric as Islam forget all that rubbish about an old n new testament, its all still in the same bible. Before Jesus left the world he never told any soul that the laws of Moses should be discarded and if you go thru that law you'd understand word for word there is very little difference btw the two religions.
Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by ridwanayo(m): 8:27am On Jun 07, 2016
ayokellany:

Shut your foolish mouth and post "this is not a Jesus group" in the same group or a Christian dominated group let's see their reaction. Before you loose your head my father didn't convert me to Christianity I did personally but that gives you know right to run down any religion. The fact there are aggressive Muslims should not be a reason to demonize another religion because faith differences. If you are knowledgeable enough you'd know that Christianity is as barbaric as Islam forget all that rubbish about an old n new testament, its all still in the same bible. Before Jesus left the world he never told any soul that the laws of Moses should be discarded and if you go thru that law you'd understand word for word there is very little difference btw the two religions.
I won't insult u since that's what you nairaland kids are good at,nd who told u its a muslim group,its just a normal chat group for meeting people nd we have muslims in the group in large number nd also xtians,does that make it a muslim or christian group,muslims always wanting to shove there religion down people throat,soon they would say nigeria is a muslim country inspite of the large xtian there
Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by bioyaks(m): 8:32am On Jun 07, 2016
Pls they don't represent northern youths.. Am a northerner and a Christian!! They represent ISLAM as a whole, an according to their religion, they fight for their god!! (Wonder if he is too weak)
Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 07, 2016
bioyaks:
Pls they don't represent northern youths.. Am a northerner and a Christian!! They represent ISLAM as a whole, an according to their religion, they fight for their god!! (Wonder if he is too weak)
You northern Christians should also talk to the crazy northern muslims.
Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by CandyDiamond(f): 8:42am On Jun 07, 2016
Always cutting peoples head, hand,leg,bum bum,prick, what a reli........, always insecure, even on nairaland you have affirm that you are muslim before you can comment on their thread, but in christian thread everybody is free to say anything they like.
Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by papaejima1: 8:53am On Jun 07, 2016
omozone1:
Ogun go kill all of una, sopona go blind una generation, oya will fire una rulers, amadioha will destroy una life, sango will destroy una kinsmen and everything una get. bastard and hopeless people. stupid sick irresponsible devil controlled animals.
Walahi bros you be real militant. grin grin
See vex.
Meanwhile, I support you.
Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by sinistermind(m): 8:56am On Jun 07, 2016
Hehehe... I talk am say dis people endorse the killing of this woman. I'm already packing my bags already to move to Ghana. At least there isn't this much security tension over there.
Re: We Support The Killing Of Igbo Woman In Kano- Northern Youths by kowalsky: 9:11am On Jun 07, 2016
BAILMONEY:
[size=30pt]ISLAM IS A CURSE TO MANKIND[/size]

you can say that well over 50 times and it still retains it's essence

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Batch Of Suspicious Elements Arriving Lagos Today / Sovereign National Conference: Opening A Pandora’s Box / EFCC Declares Wale Babalakin Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.