Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect (41098 Views)

Mohammed Idiagbon: "Envious Colleagues Set Me Up" - UNILORIN Lecturer Says / Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Of UNILORIN In Sex Scandal (Audio Clip) / Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by martolux(m): 9:50am On Jun 07, 2016
dedons:
I'm also a lecturer with one YORUBA school and he get this chic wey I don dey eye since cos she dey very loaded.

Please what should I do in order not to end up like this mumu lecturer

Please I need your comment.
if one of your eyes go make you fall, get a very hot knife and pluck it out...for it is better you lose one of your eye than..
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by UbiIsaac(m): 9:51am On Jun 07, 2016
Every bad (lecturer) egg will rather fear faith than molest her in any form even academically
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by Kcos: 9:51am On Jun 07, 2016
The lecturer must face court justice, and Faith needs to be protected by the school(UNILORIN) management.

All lets follow the case to the later, Lecturer Idiagbon should face the law...this act must be rejected and the acuser must be punish.

NGO please lets make sure the lecturer face justice.
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by Charly68: 9:52am On Jun 07, 2016
Thank God for technology,the man should go to jail. I think there is a law now that forbids such a nonsense . He should be charged for professional assault & harassment. His resignation is not a sufficient price to pay for public opprobrium he has caused his unfortunate victim. We need deterrent factor here. Such an emotional deficient man mustn't be in that sector of life. His likes are destroyers .

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by ife01(m): 9:53am On Jun 07, 2016
Ad'oju ti'ni lecturer

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by Reference(m): 9:53am On Jun 07, 2016
For a Head of Department his spoken english is surprisingly very poor and could not help breaking into local lingo. Not surprised on the other hand, where his priorities lie.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by dacovajnr: 9:55am On Jun 07, 2016
Mcowubaba:

People that think like you are worse than Avengers nd B. Haram
There's nothing Wrong with what he had said but the truth...Only God can help her in this situation and if 90% of the lectures support her action
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by addikt(m): 9:57am On Jun 07, 2016
dedons:
I'm also a lecturer with one YORUBA school and he get this chic wey I don dey eye since cos she dey very loaded.

RESIGN...!!!, Just like your elders did....

Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by Bankypall: 10:02am On Jun 07, 2016
Unilorin entrance exam for this year will be oral interview
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by ogawisdom(m): 10:03am On Jun 07, 2016
Y do some lecturers allow a little worthless girl mess up their career after over 18yrs of hardwork angry HOD for dt matter they take girl swear for u

To thinks this is already on the internet putting an everlasting stain on his name
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by addikt(m): 10:04am On Jun 07, 2016
Yeah I know that man, na only girls name he sabi, doesn't joke with guys way back in 2012. And that man ALABI, I never passed his exam or test...I'm anot average guy though but never got a C or D grade from him ...if not because their courses were borrowed courses, I know a friend who wouldn't even come for his exams...Devilish people ....
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by delors(m): 10:08am On Jun 07, 2016
I thought they said chairman was d head of English dept? Na English d man dey speak so?
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by doskie(m): 10:15am On Jun 07, 2016
What a shame. Install cctv in all offices
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by giftedben: 10:16am On Jun 07, 2016
I love that girl. She is my type. A lady with a heart of a lion. If na some girls Since they 4 Open leg.
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by BISIXCLUSIVE: 10:17am On Jun 07, 2016
wizkidblogger:
Yeye man. HOD for that matter...
You can imagine his spoken English, who said University of ilorin is one of the best sch?......see grammars from lecturer nd student grin grin grin grin grin This is serious, Respect to TASUED and FCE Abk lecturers they are just too good.
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by adioolayi(m): 10:23am On Jun 07, 2016
higher authority would have advised him to resign...which is better to being sacked.

To those abusing the young lady...well...Na u and God
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by adioolayi(m): 10:24am On Jun 07, 2016
higher authority would have advised him to resign...which is better to being sacked.
This move clearly shows the man is truly guilty... No setup..na him way.

To those abusing the young lady...well...Na u and God
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by BISIXCLUSIVE: 10:26am On Jun 07, 2016
ogawisdom:
Y do some lecturers allow a little worthless girl mess up their career after over 18yrs of hardwork angry HOD for dt matter they take girl swear for u

To thinks this is already on the internet putting an everlasting stain on his name
Kindly define the word "worthless" and please why did u refer to her as a Worthless girl?
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by MadCow1: 10:28am On Jun 07, 2016
modestofynest:
I pity that girl cause other lecturers go join hand frustrate that girls life in that school bet me

Lets just share a moment of silence for that future UNILORIN school dropout.. cry cry cry

She should go to UNIBEN, even a reetard can graduate with a First Class from there.. cool
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by MadCow1: 10:32am On Jun 07, 2016
ogawisdom:

If it was your daughter or Sister whose breast was being pressed and sucked by a Lecturer who is trying to coerce her into sex for grades, would you call her "Worthless"?

Take away the wisdom from your user I.D please.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by modestofynest(m): 10:34am On Jun 07, 2016
MadCow1:

Lets just share a moment of silence for that future UNILORIN school dropout.. cry cry cry

She should go to UNIBEN, even a reetard can graduate with a First Class from there.. cool

Guy u are talking sense I see lots of people calling names cus am been real, my brother u urself u can't do that shit u think its easy the whole lecturers in that school will black list u common u don't want to be the scapegoat I bet u, now she done do am others go enjoy but mind u she will have a bigger problem throughout here duration in that school, Note: she is just in year two
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by Bimpe29: 10:35am On Jun 07, 2016
Good for him. Let him leave the campus.
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by emperorchedda(m): 10:36am On Jun 07, 2016
kaffy4tope:

Really? You boldly support and pray for him? Well, may what befell that lady happen to all the ladies in your family soon. So you can pray well for their randy lecturers like you have just done.
If you listened to that audio very attentively you'll discover she has slept with him before. At a point he said 'the other time we did everything was fine'.

She started it let her bear the brunt of other lecturers that will befall her because any slight mistake in her tests or examination her carry over no be here except she's 100% brilliant in ALL her academic endeavours, but then a girl who has initially slept with a lecturer cannot be exceptionally brilliant

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by emperorchedda(m): 10:37am On Jun 07, 2016
MadCow1:

If it was your daughter or Sister whose breast was being pressed and sucked by a Lecturer who is trying to coerce her into sex for grades, would you call her "Worthless"?

Take away the wisdom from your user I.D please.
If you listened to that audio very attentively you'll discover she has slept with him before. At a point he said 'the other time we did everything was fine'.

She started it let her bear the brunt of other lecturers that will befall her because any slight mistake in her tests or examination her carry over no be here except she's 100% brilliant in ALL her academic endeavours, but then a girl who has initially slept with a lecturer cannot be exceptionally brilliant
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by MadCow1: 10:45am On Jun 07, 2016
modestofynest:

Guy u are talking sense I see lots of people calling names cus am been real, my brother u urself u can't do that shit u think its easy the whole lecturers in that school will black list u common u don't want to be the scapegoat I bet u, now she done do am others go enjoy but mind u she will have a bigger problem throughout here duration in that school, Note: she is just in year two

E get one guy wey been get carryover that year for school... This guy was on a low 1st class average before the carryover from one shady lecturer.

Omo!! The Boy write petition to school senate for remark of ehn test. Everybody advise am make e free the matter but e no gree. Well, after the re-mark, the guy pass the course and the lecturer was reprimanded.

Lets just say na narrow escape the guy use no graduate with Pass...
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 07, 2016
castrate your banana, it will save you any embarassment

dedons:

Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by Ladanboso: 10:53am On Jun 07, 2016
CAMPUS MARKET is STUDENTS ONLINE SHOPPING MALL for all TERTIARY INSTITUTIONS NATIONWIDE. Is aimed at bridging d gap between a seller and buyer(students, shops outlets within or around nigeria campus) Its easy and strees free medium to buy and sell goods,services, product, propertiee
etc in our different tertiary institutions. For example items such as phones,laptop, clothes, household appliances,saloon advert both male/female, foodstuff...etc
The good news is you can sell any product be it home made or foreign products..
Its a good platform that saves you the expenses of ppaying for a shop/sales persons..
It's a great opportunity for young entrepreneurs..
It will be lauched on the 16th of june 2016..
visit www.campusmarket.ng..
Like and follow us via
Facebook.com/campusmarketngr
Twitter.com/campusmarketngr
Instagram.com/campusmarketngr
Someone on campus might need that your old product
(Laptop, phones, ipad etc).
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by binarykid(m): 11:00am On Jun 07, 2016
kk dem don catch 1 bad lecturer but d truth b say d girl sef no inosaint.. sebi d lecturer talk am say no b her first time plus say if she no want make she waka over 20times but ofcos she no gree comot. make una no vex oo but d audio clip show wetin resemble 2 padi dem wey get mutual understanding. maybe person just pay her money because of her closeness to the lecturer to take set am up. E for make sense make d school sef giv us idea of d girl GP sef cos most of dese kind girls hmmmm.. anyways make we wait for Buhari to cum back
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by neyobouncin: 11:00am On Jun 07, 2016
That's a very sad one from Unilorin

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
But I've got great news for you!!!

[color=#990000][/color]

You can now advertise your products and services easily at cheap cost. All you need is to get a professional to do it for you.
TupleA Concept is an online marketing firm which can help your product/service get the desired audience/customers thereby maximizing your profits.

Contact TupleA Concept via the following medium:
Blog/Website: http//tuplea..com

TELEPHONE: 08132380951 OR 08053164011

E-MAIL: tuplea2016@gmail.com

WHATSAPP: 08132380951
Re: Mohammed Sani Idiagbon Resigns - Sexual Harassment Suspect by Abuja2013: 11:06am On Jun 07, 2016
The lecturer should be punished accordingly regardless of his resignation. the female student also has a blame for involving in that act.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Pastor Slaps Covenant University Student For Pressing IPod During Service" / Covenant University Lecturer Signs 'jesus Is Lord' On His Test Paper / FG Denies Removing CRK From Secondary School Curriculum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.