Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,165 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola (23545 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Is The Best Alternative To Buhari - Pastor Tunde Bakare / Opinion: Letter To Nigerians About Atiku Abubakar By Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola / We Wrote 'El-Rufai Letter' To Buhari- Pastor Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by NFFGG: 8:53am On Oct 06, 2017
pst read this as copied From the Facebook page of pst Olumide

Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari ?

By Pst Olumide Akinrinlola

I do not like the type of Nigerian who always attach political sentiment with everything. Yes ! Some of us are well known for constructive criticism against president Buhari and APC government. It's all for the best of Nigeria to always put any ruling government to her toes. But some of you who see us as opposition voice must also know that they are not honest and true to themselves when most of the time they see every criticism against Buhari and APC government as error or partisanship .

People must also be educated that stealing of money , embezzlement of funds or corrupt practices are not done via bank withdrawals or by taking away physical cash from government vault, but through award of contracts and lack of due process.

Under Same Buhari, Oil money to the tune of 2.8b dollars was missing as at when our naira was still having value. That reminds me of the song of Fela Anikulapo of blessed memory.

Again, as PTF Chairman, $500m was also missing which led to the collapse of PTF till date.

Now, as president and minister of petroleum, 26b dollars is missing and you said people are not educated for asking question. You said a serving son of God has committed sin for speaking out his mind.

Some APC stooges call me a political Pastor all because I am used to speaking against the propaganda of this current government to always cover their wrong doing and divert public attention from their corrupt practices.

What manner of Nigerian are you if everything you see about Buhari and APC is all correct ?

Why is money always missing under Buhari ?

Pst Olumide Akinrinlola, the president of the council of concerned youth of Nigeria (COCYON) writes from Abuja.

https://www.facebook.com/olumide.akinrinlola1/posts/1574267395972663

61 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by LionDeLeo: 8:57am On Oct 06, 2017
Which money is missing?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by apexJ(m): 9:13am On Oct 06, 2017
eva heard d saying
*money miss road*

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by NigerDeltan(m): 10:12am On Oct 06, 2017
**singing**

Paul and Silas, dem no be thieves but if them pass here something must miss

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by MalcoImX: 10:29am On Oct 06, 2017
Collapse of PTF for where? Buhari said he'd resign as PTF chair once a democratically elected government took over, and he resigned as he promised. With this, Obj rounded up affairs of PTF and it became no more. Show me a single Nigerian who had billions of dollars as budget that resigned his position. Tells you a lot about the man. The only person that came near to that was Naja'atu Mohammed, who rejected a ministerial position when Buhari offered her.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by dodelight(m): 10:30am On Oct 06, 2017
Because his government is of corruption and nepotism in disguise.

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by dodelight(m): 10:32am On Oct 06, 2017
MalcoImX:
Collapse of PTF for where? Buhari said he'd resign as PTF chair once a democratically elected government took over, and he resigned as he promised. With this, Obj rounded up affairs of PTF and it became no more. Show me a single Nigerian who had billions of dollars as budget that resigned his position. Tells you a lot about the man. The only person that came near to that was Naja'atu Mohammed, who rejected a ministerial position when Buhari offered her.
I know they'd come. Blind followers!

177 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by ednut1(m): 11:14am On Oct 06, 2017
awarded contracts worth 26billion is not the same as 26billion cash na. Make una dey use una brain even if we know Bulhari is a failure

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by OreMI22: 11:28am On Oct 06, 2017
NFFGG:

pst read this as copied From the Facebook page of pst Olumide

Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari ?

By Pst Olumide Akinrinlola

I do not like the type of Nigerian who always attach political sentiment with everything. Yes ! Some of us are well known for constructive criticism against president Buhari and APC government. It's all for the best of Nigeria to always put any ruling government to her toes. But some of you who see us as opposition voice must also know that they are not honest and true to themselves when most of the time they see every criticism against Buhari and APC government as error or partisanship .

People must also be educated that stealing of money , embezzlement of funds or corrupt practices are not done via bank withdrawals or by taking away physical cash from government vault, but through award of contracts and lack of due process.

Under Same Buhari, Oil money to the tune of 2.8b dollars was missing as at when our naira was still having value. That reminds me of the song of Fela Anikulapo of blessed memory.

Again, as PTF Chairman, $500m was also missing which led to the collapse of PTF till date.

Now, as president and minister of petroleum, 26b dollars is missing and you said people are not educated for asking question. You said a serving son of God has committed sin for speaking out his mind.

Some APC stooges call me a political Pastor all because I am used to speaking against the propaganda of this current government to always cover their wrong doing and divert public attention from their corrupt practices.

What manner of Nigerian are you if everything you see about Buhari and APC is all correct ?

Why is money always missing under Buhari ?

Pst Olumide Akinrinlola, the president of the council of concerned youth of Nigeria (COCYON) writes from Abuja.

Nigerians sometimes deserve the the types of thieves foisted on them.

You can steal as much money as you like in Nigeria, once you keep silent about it.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by kingschidozie(m): 11:43am On Oct 06, 2017
Because almost every one is a thief including the saint buhari

16 Likes

Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by EnEnPeecee: 11:49am On Oct 06, 2017
Because He is a thief

BUBU IS AN ECONOMIC TERRORIST. SINCE HE CAME ON BOARD, HE HAS KILLED THE ECONOMY WITH HIS INCOMPETENCY AND THE MASSIVE STEALLING THAT IS TAKING PLACE UNDER HIM.

BUBU IS A PUNISHMENT TO THE MUMUNESS OF SOME ZOMBIE NIGERIANS WHO WASTED THEIR VOTES ON HIs empty skull

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by OreMI22: 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
dodelight:

That is why Nigerian politicians can steal whatever they like and get away with it.

31 Likes

Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by MalcoImX: 12:20pm On Oct 06, 2017
dodelight:

Not everybody is an ipoB or mourning the loss of GEJ.

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by dodelight(m): 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
MalcoImX:
Not everybody is an ipoB or mourning the loss of GEJ.
Just like not everybody is afraid of critiquing some silly government policies.

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by SalamRushdie: 1:34pm On Oct 06, 2017
Not just money my brother but also destinies , standard of living , good health , security , certainty , economic growth are some of the things that also get missing under Buhari alll the time

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2017
Because he is a THIEF. Smooth Operating Barawo.....

Feigns gentleman with Integrity...but inwardly Wicked and Extremely corrupt to the bone.

Con Artist of Order I.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by ipoblogic: 2:12pm On Oct 06, 2017
OP,
Look at it this way..

Money was stolen under Jonathan

But money is missing under Buhari.

I hope you can get the difference.
You see, Jonathan is corrupt that was why money was stolen under him
And Buhari is not corrupt, that's why money is missing under him.

I hope I have answered your question.

Now let me relax, take a deep breath and laugh at Nigerians and their predicament.

The problem is not even that Buhari and APC has destroyed whatever remained of Nigeria, rather it is that Nigerians are too blind to see it....

Its a sad story..

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by thoollz: 3:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
Lol. Don't u know d cattle rearer is a saint? Mr anti corruption, Mr I am for everybody and I am for nobody. This guy is a legend, breaker of records, he deceived about over 140million people with change.

In his about 2yr+ tenure, d money missing under his nose is too much for someone that speaks against corruption, yet his odor says otherwise.

Bros and Sisters, please I dey look for my change, Una EPP me see am?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by scofieldsimba(m): 3:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
Pathetic!

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by cristianisraeli: 3:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
buhari is corrupt

remember $2.8billion

26 Likes

Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by iamchybs(m): 3:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
Who I go ask now?

With the way we operate our system of government it's actually impossible for money not to get lost or stolen... all these noise making about "fighting corruption" is neva gonna stop as long as the system works with sentiments and tribalism ....

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by biz2get(m): 3:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
Because He Never Disappoints grin grin

Since 2015, I knew Nigerians Were gonna get what they bargained for.

A BETTER CROOK

2018 will be a year for only the wise ones .

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by SillyMods: 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
Illiteracy is indeed an incurable disease.

This thread is for pained losers and perpetual wailers.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by muller101(m): 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
Because he is surrounded by thieves

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by Firstcitizen: 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
Pastor face your Tithe oh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by Memphis357(m): 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
Omenka, Madridguy and Sarrki can answer this question.
Over to una!

8 Likes

Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by positivelord: 3:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
hhahaha
Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by PointZerom: 3:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
"During the 2015 general election, the APC proved to us all that much more than coins and gold, the media is an indispensable factor in matters of controlling people's opinion. With their firm grip on the media, they were able to control the narratives and Goodluck Jonathan was successfully made to look like the most corrupt Nigerian leader while Buhari was portrayed as a reformed democrat with zero tolerance for corruption. This packaging was so strong that even as I type this, the Archbishop of Canterbury still thinks Buhari is not corrupt".

LionDeLeo omenka e see yaalife!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by MrGreenMavro: 3:15pm On Oct 06, 2017
h

1 Like

Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by besticality: 3:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
Good question.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by AFONJACOW(m): 3:17pm On Oct 06, 2017
because you can't give a rat fish to hold for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Money Always Missing Under Buhari? - Pastor Olumide Akinrinlola by Newbiee: 3:17pm On Oct 06, 2017
Which money miss?
Wailers like skewing things. Kachikwu did not say money is missing, he said contracts are awarded not money stolen.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Grand Reception Of Oshiomhole & Iara: Obaseki & Deputy Shaibu Attend / Obama Made Jonathan Delay Anti-Gay Bill – David Mark / 2019 Presidency: SERAP Reacts To Atiku’s Plan To Grant Amnesty To Looters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.