Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,461 members, 7,836,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

You Won't Believe What A University Graduate Updated On Bbm - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / You Won't Believe What A University Graduate Updated On Bbm (3681 Views)

Leg Of Kogi University Graduate Crushed By Student During Celebration (Graphic) / Fresh Benue State University Graduate Celebrates. People React / OAU Admission List For 2016/17 Published & Updated On School Official Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Won't Believe What A University Graduate Updated On Bbm by hendyrills: 11:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
One can wonder what kind of graduates we breed now, when they can't find jobs we blame the government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe What A University Graduate Updated On Bbm by ikbnice(m): 11:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
so that idiot also has degrees without brain and he not only showed it but proved it.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe What A University Graduate Updated On Bbm by Olukokosir(m): 11:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
Lubbish
Re: You Won't Believe What A University Graduate Updated On Bbm by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
Lwkmd.... Before he realises what he just did its too late

4 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What A University Graduate Updated On Bbm by hemartins(m): 12:09am On Jun 07, 2016
Why is he trying to make his stupidity obvious.

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What A University Graduate Updated On Bbm by emorse(m): 12:15am On Jun 07, 2016
cheesy cheesy Bro's just being honest!

5 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What A University Graduate Updated On Bbm by finalboss1(m): 12:22am On Jun 07, 2016
lols empty skull

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What A University Graduate Updated On Bbm by Martiyu(m): 6:14am On Jun 07, 2016
Bros just trolling

he doesn't seem brainless to me...

9 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What A University Graduate Updated On Bbm by Holywizard: 6:29am On Jun 07, 2016
an IMSU graduate
Re: You Won't Believe What A University Graduate Updated On Bbm by Perfectionist11: 6:39am On Jun 07, 2016
I highly doubt that some1 that doesn't have brain can come up with a statement as sarcastic as dz...

19 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What A University Graduate Updated On Bbm by pitbully: 6:54am On Jun 07, 2016
Hmmmm, truth is, that dude is prolly wayyyyy smarter than you could ever hope to b. 4 u not to see the pm 4 wat it is...sarcasm

6 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What A University Graduate Updated On Bbm by ngoben(f): 7:46am On Jun 07, 2016
How can one compare his brains with thermometer
Re: You Won't Believe What A University Graduate Updated On Bbm by ajaylee1(m): 8:25am On Jun 07, 2016
One thing u guys are getting wrong is that if he has no brain he won't know a thermometer has no brain. Nd won't be able to put that up. Wise up

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What A University Graduate Updated On Bbm by CaroLyner(f): 8:54am On Jun 07, 2016
seems like sarcasm to me.

3 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What A University Graduate Updated On Bbm by encryptjay(m): 9:26am On Jun 07, 2016
Banal
Re: You Won't Believe What A University Graduate Updated On Bbm by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 07, 2016
ikbnice:
so that idiot also has degrees without brain and he not only showed it but proved it.

Do not look things from a singular angle. Do you know what prompted him to write such?
I do think he's trying to pass a message to our lecturer(s) out there who might have abused with the quote " Brainless child/student".

Just think something different apart from your initial post cheesy

4 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What A University Graduate Updated On Bbm by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 07, 2016
Sarcasm ne o

Re: You Won't Believe What A University Graduate Updated On Bbm by Haryohdeji(m): 11:41am On Jun 07, 2016
hendyrills:
One can wonder what kind of graduates we breed now, when they can't find jobs we blame the government.
to me the dude is 100% correct...because thermometer is measured in degrees or units. The person that tagged dis an incorrect statement is the one that need to use his brain well before quoting ppl wrong

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What A University Graduate Updated On Bbm by gbens2000(m): 2:54pm On Jun 07, 2016
infact on the contrary i see an intelligent humor filled guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe What A University Graduate Updated On Bbm by qoura123(m): 3:33pm On Jun 07, 2016
hendyrills:
op sorry to burst your bubbles the guy has a brain pls get some from playstore its free
forming brainy but we know better.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What A University Graduate Updated On Bbm by strangest(m): 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
Guy is trying to be funny... If you miss it then you lack sense of humor...

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What A University Graduate Updated On Bbm by Onyiiet(m): 4:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
If he brags on how well he did in school PROBLEM, He now truthfully tells us he's on the shallow end of the "brainy gene-pool" another PROBLEM. We no fit be witch come be magistrate on top. Naija una stong o, aggression everywhere. I hail.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What A University Graduate Updated On Bbm by steadynana: 7:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
...and that was how I was looking for English errors and lost the sarcasm because of of wrong caption.Op you do well o

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What A University Graduate Updated On Bbm by Tiana06(f): 8:57pm On Jun 07, 2016
Pitch or Attend http://oluwaseunchristiana..com.ng/2016/06/aso-villa-demo-day.html?m=1 the Presidential Aso Villa Demo Day.

(1) (Reply)

Uniport Vs Ust / Private School teacher breakdowns in tears (pics), (video) / Futa 2009/2010 Post Ume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.