Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Simple Ways To Turn A Woman On Without Spending Much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simple Ways To Turn A Woman On Without Spending Much (747 Views)

"A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate / 6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times / How Do You Turn A Lady Down Without Hurting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Ways To Turn A Woman On Without Spending Much by Nobody: 2:36am On Jun 07, 2016
As a woman who have associate with different kinds of women from different back-ground, believe me I know what turns most women on. Please understand. No, this isn’t about where to kiss her, and different ways to touch her body. Am talking about achieving this without ever laying a finger on her. Non physical attributes play a big role in generating attraction with a woman, and here are simple steps that can truly have an impact.

1. Intelligence For a lot of women, a smart man is a sexy man. Knowledge is power, and it can definitely intrigue a woman. Having the ability to carry on an intelligent conversation can have a very positive effect on a woman. Let me put it this way '' Simple know what goes on around you'' period.

2. Being Considerate When you do something considerate, it can make a woman feel special. And that can sometimes materialize into a greater attraction. Being mindful of her feelings and doing small gestures to show her you’re thinking about her can easily win you some points. You’re pouring into her emotionally and that makes her much more receptive to you. '' Show some care''

3. Ambition A man with no aspirations and no drive can be a huge turn off for a woman. Having passion and a purpose can really do it for her. It gives off the energy of a man who is about handling his business, and a woman loves to see that. '' Be serious with what you are doing''

4. Assertiveness Most women (if not all) are not turned on by a man they view as too soft and passive. Knowing how to be assertive and putting your foot down at the right time (in the right way) can cause that woman to melt right before your eyes. That doesn’t mean go out and behave like an a-hole, or treat her like she is beneath you. I will stop here until i see comments then i will post the remaining part but if you can't wait follow here to read the rest http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/06/simple-ways-to-turn-woman-on-without.html

1 Like

Re: Simple Ways To Turn A Woman On Without Spending Much by lecturerdabo(m): 7:46am On Jun 07, 2016
No 1 n 3, my style!
Re: Simple Ways To Turn A Woman On Without Spending Much by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:48am On Jun 07, 2016
Real talk.

(1) (Reply)

Most Girls Hardly Give Their Boyfriend Their ATM Card To Use. Why? / How Cool Will You Be With Your Bae Hanging Out With Other People For Just Fun / What Are The Questions To Ask Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.