Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

OMG - Checkout This Endtime Lipstick That Is Currently Making Waves - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG - Checkout This Endtime Lipstick That Is Currently Making Waves (4058 Views)

Caption This Endtime Cake With Four(4)words(pic) / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Omg: Checkout This Nigerian Male Model That Turned To Woman, Got Everyone Talkin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG - Checkout This Endtime Lipstick That Is Currently Making Waves by exlinkleads(f): 6:35am On Jun 07, 2016
Oweho kwa ihe mmadu ama fu. An American makeup company has launched a new line of lip sticks that was actually modeled in the phallus shape of a penis. Later now ladies go say don't need men and yet all their stuffs are being modeled like a man's genitile. Their birthday this days. they craft their cake like a penis etc, and now lips stick? I think they are crazy about men but just can't admit it. Should i even talk of dildos?

According to the designer of the product, The intention was not to demean the penis but to make women idolize the penis and remove any phobia related to MouthAction. The logic being that the more a woman uses this lipstick, the more likely the woman will be open to MouthAction thereby creating more intimacy in the bedroom and preserving the marriage or relationship.

So ladies, if you have a phobia for MouthAction, Just go and order a dozen for just N6000 and don't ask me were to get it pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....lol

see more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/06/omg-checkout-this-endtime-lipstick-that.html

Re: OMG - Checkout This Endtime Lipstick That Is Currently Making Waves by exlinkleads(f): 6:35am On Jun 07, 2016
lalasticlala and mynd44 and obinoscopy

i don't know if this is morally right. can you move it to fp lets hear peoples opinion
Re: OMG - Checkout This Endtime Lipstick That Is Currently Making Waves by kirchofff(m): 6:37am On Jun 07, 2016
It should be called a deek_lips
Re: OMG - Checkout This Endtime Lipstick That Is Currently Making Waves by Cutehector(m): 6:38am On Jun 07, 2016
grin will buy one for.......
Re: OMG - Checkout This Endtime Lipstick That Is Currently Making Waves by hemartins(m): 6:44am On Jun 07, 2016
What is the world turning into.

4 Likes

Re: OMG - Checkout This Endtime Lipstick That Is Currently Making Waves by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:53am On Jun 07, 2016
It's kinda hot wink

I don't see what the big deal is. It's a competitive business world out there & I see it as them trying to spice things up/up the ante by turning the drab into something more eye-catching. It may not appeal to all but maybe to those with a bit of naughty or a funny bone.
Re: OMG - Checkout This Endtime Lipstick That Is Currently Making Waves by queenoflafia(f): 6:54am On Jun 07, 2016
Wow! Where can be buy one
Re: OMG - Checkout This Endtime Lipstick That Is Currently Making Waves by ever811(m): 6:54am On Jun 07, 2016
they should manufacture black color too naa..or them want make our girls begin dey avoid black joy stick for oyinbo joy stick only?.

1 Like

Re: OMG - Checkout This Endtime Lipstick That Is Currently Making Waves by lifezone247(m): 6:57am On Jun 07, 2016
Don't be surprise, some ladies will instead start sucking that thing, it's even makes it easier cos it is apply on the lip, so what's the difference?
Re: OMG - Checkout This Endtime Lipstick That Is Currently Making Waves by Benjom(m): 7:11am On Jun 07, 2016
What?!!!! If I see this with my daughter, I will...
Re: OMG - Checkout This Endtime Lipstick That Is Currently Making Waves by feldido(m): 7:23am On Jun 07, 2016
Gurls Thread... Walks out grin
Re: OMG - Checkout This Endtime Lipstick That Is Currently Making Waves by Bensondrums(m): 7:26am On Jun 07, 2016
Dey re both called stick afterall...jst dat one has sence of its own nd d other doesnt.cheesy
Re: OMG - Checkout This Endtime Lipstick That Is Currently Making Waves by UyiIredia(m): 7:33am On Jun 07, 2016
Indeed na end time lipstick.
Re: OMG - Checkout This Endtime Lipstick That Is Currently Making Waves by nikkypearl(f): 7:34am On Jun 07, 2016
grin grin
Re: OMG - Checkout This Endtime Lipstick That Is Currently Making Waves by Babe2sure(f): 7:38am On Jun 07, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: OMG - Checkout This Endtime Lipstick That Is Currently Making Waves by amtaken(f): 7:38am On Jun 07, 2016
The only way I can use it is if it is modelled after his d****. For more information go to www.nscd that's all!
Re: OMG - Checkout This Endtime Lipstick That Is Currently Making Waves by Dojupyo(f): 7:52am On Jun 07, 2016
Using this lipstick, isn't it equivalent to licking dk embarassed, cos some go still enter mouth.. Endtime#
Re: OMG - Checkout This Endtime Lipstick That Is Currently Making Waves by Qualer: 8:11am On Jun 07, 2016
queenoflafia:
Wow! Where can be buy one

i have for sale o! cheesy
Re: OMG - Checkout This Endtime Lipstick That Is Currently Making Waves by Qualer: 8:13am On Jun 07, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
It's kinda hot wink

I don't see what the big deal is. It's a competitive business world out there & I see it as them trying to spice things up/up the ante by turning the drab into something more eye-catching. It may not appeal to all but maybe to those with a bit of naughty or a funny bone.

if the females can put it in their mouth/throat, they can as well wear the 'essence' on their lips! grin grin full circle!
Re: OMG - Checkout This Endtime Lipstick That Is Currently Making Waves by Qualer: 8:14am On Jun 07, 2016
nikkypearl:
grin grin

i know say you go dey here, you have forever liked dark coloured long things with defined caps! grin grin
Re: OMG - Checkout This Endtime Lipstick That Is Currently Making Waves by jashar(f): 8:17am On Jun 07, 2016
undecided undecided why do peole of this age objectify s.ex a lot? Why should it even come to a person's mind to make lip stick in form of a peepee?

End time grin
Re: OMG - Checkout This Endtime Lipstick That Is Currently Making Waves by BrideOfDracula(f): 8:23am On Jun 07, 2016
Qualer:

if the females can put it in their mouth/throat, they can as well wear the 'essence' on their lips! grin grin full circle!

lol
Re: OMG - Checkout This Endtime Lipstick That Is Currently Making Waves by Dejideji1(m): 8:26am On Jun 07, 2016
Now i can vividly see the world is truly coming to an end. This sort of lipstick should not be accepted in our society. My brothers and sisters repent and give your life to Jesus if you have not yet done that, for the time is near!
Re: OMG - Checkout This Endtime Lipstick That Is Currently Making Waves by Oliviaxx(f): 8:29am On Jun 07, 2016
Uwa mmebi
Re: OMG - Checkout This Endtime Lipstick That Is Currently Making Waves by chiwex(m): 8:37am On Jun 07, 2016
I am not seeing anything wrong
Re: OMG - Checkout This Endtime Lipstick That Is Currently Making Waves by CaroLyner(f): 8:49am On Jun 07, 2016
doesnt even look appealing.
i could rock that if it comes in a creamy colour.

1 Like

Re: OMG - Checkout This Endtime Lipstick That Is Currently Making Waves by globexpo: 9:12am On Jun 07, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3129320/thriller-see-trending-lipsticks-makers

Visit the 3rd edition of Beauty Africa Exhibition and Conferences 2016, Lagos. for your copy

www.beautyafricaexhibition.com
Re: OMG - Checkout This Endtime Lipstick That Is Currently Making Waves by ShaqFu: 9:18am On Jun 07, 2016
A very commendable innovation. If women can take the real deal in their mouth, is see no reason why they can't wear the fake deal on their lips. grin grin
Re: OMG - Checkout This Endtime Lipstick That Is Currently Making Waves by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 07, 2016
End time dick/lips stick
grin
Re: OMG - Checkout This Endtime Lipstick That Is Currently Making Waves by nikkypearl(f): 9:34am On Jun 07, 2016
I don't have an abstract archetype of what you are saying and what is up there grin grin
Qualer:

i know say you go dey here, you have forever liked dark coloured long things with defined caps! grin grin
Re: OMG - Checkout This Endtime Lipstick That Is Currently Making Waves by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 07, 2016
Whores and Wereys everywhere
Re: OMG - Checkout This Endtime Lipstick That Is Currently Making Waves by gbens2000(m): 9:50am On Jun 07, 2016
so freaking funny grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Way To Show Love This Val / What Keeps Women Together? / I Don't Respect My Father Because My Boyfriend's Penis Is Bigger Than His

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.