Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,150 members, 7,957,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:24 AM

Free Airtime And Cash By Browsing With Ur Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Free Airtime And Cash By Browsing With Ur Phone (845 Views)

I Sent My Gal Airtime And She Used It To Call Another Guy for sex / 4 Weird Father-daughter Pictures (can U Take A Pics With Ur Daughter Like These) / Get Free Airtime If U Answer Dis 3 Questions Correctly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Airtime And Cash By Browsing With Ur Phone by Munner(m): 8:04am On Jun 07, 2016
Check this out. Another legit way to get airtime by browsing with ur phone.
You earn points browsing sites like konga, Jumia etc. The points can be used to shop on myluckyzone and also to buy call cards https://myluckyzone.com/ngr/site/login?refmailid=oekhafe347%2540stu.ui.edu.ng

Re: Free Airtime And Cash By Browsing With Ur Phone by Rockmyworld(m): 8:06am On Jun 07, 2016
This is really nice. Let me give it a shot.
Re: Free Airtime And Cash By Browsing With Ur Phone by Munner(m): 9:48am On Jun 07, 2016
Rockmyworld:
This is really nice. Let me give it a shot.
Alright
Re: Free Airtime And Cash By Browsing With Ur Phone by kennypoju(m): 11:00pm On Dec 03, 2016
Kindly send me mail on fountainimpact@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

ok / What Is The Obvious Sign That A Man Is Engaged? / Back In D Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.