Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,118 members, 7,814,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Militants Missile Launch Threat Today: Our Farms And Schools Deserted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Missile Launch Threat Today: Our Farms And Schools Deserted (5440 Views)

Panic Over Militants’ Missile Threat / Fuel Stations in Ibadan Deserted And Closed Due To Low Patronage / Eagle Farms And Cattle Ranch In Anambra: The Easiest Way To Stop Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Militants Missile Launch Threat Today: Our Farms And Schools Deserted by fun4: 8:30am On Jun 07, 2016
Woke up this good morning only to find my gran ma and aunt who usually leave for their farms as early as 6:30am - 7:30am not only at home but deeply engrossed in the discussion of the imminent attack by the niger delta militants.

When I inquired why still at home, they were unanimous in their reply : 'hmmm! So you want us to go to the farm so that we would be bombed by militants eh?'

Not even my honest explanation about the alleged targets and the time(night) of the militants proposed attack could sway them or make them start filing their machetes; rather, they started educating me of how militants warned CHEVRON and SHELL not to carry out repair works on their BOMBED PIPELINES and the consequence is what have led them to halt indefinitely production in those areas now.

I decided to move around the town and found out that the story is the same as people gather in small groups discussing the imminent doom in our Ijaw communities.

The schools were not left out as my cousin was practically forced to stay at home and so were other children. Only a few children were seen reluctantly striding to school as they wore a very gloomy face on.

What is really happening to Nigeria?
Re: Militants Missile Launch Threat Today: Our Farms And Schools Deserted by fun4: 8:36am On Jun 07, 2016
My people have taken this so very seriously eh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Militants Missile Launch Threat Today: Our Farms And Schools Deserted by Ebubeslym(m): 8:39am On Jun 07, 2016
Nigeria better have Anti Missile shields and domes on the targeted areas ASAP.
I don't want to hear stories that touches the heart o.

3 Likes

Re: Militants Missile Launch Threat Today: Our Farms And Schools Deserted by fun4: 8:42am On Jun 07, 2016
LALASTICLALA, what is the mood in your community?

1 Like

Re: Militants Missile Launch Threat Today: Our Farms And Schools Deserted by Jakpon: 8:44am On Jun 07, 2016
fun4:
Woke up this good morning only to find my gran ma and aunt who usually leave for their farms as early as 6:30am - 7:30am not only at home but deeply engrossed in the discussion of the imminent attack by the niger delta militants.

When I inquired why still at home, they were unanimous in their reply : 'hmmm! So you want us to go to the farm so that we would be bombed by militants eh?'

Not even my honest explanation about the alleged targets and the time(night) of the militants proposed attack could sway them or make them start filing their machetes; rather, they started educating me of how militants warned CHEVRON and SHELL not to carry out repair works on their BOMBED PIPELINES and the consequence is what have led them to halt indefinitely production in those areas now.

I decide to move around the town and found out that the story is the same as people gather in small groups discussing the imminent doom in our Ijaw communities.

The school were not left out as my cousin was practically forced to stay at home and so were other children. Only a few children were seen reluctantly striding to school as they wore a very gloomy face on.

What is really happening to Nigeria?
you are not an ijaw. You are a yorooba imposter. you people are cowards. We igbos support the niger delta militants. Leave the SS and SE oil alone, go and plant you cocoa in oshogbo

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Militants Missile Launch Threat Today: Our Farms And Schools Deserted by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 07, 2016
The NDA should ensure they protect the lives of the innocent civilians living in the community or better still take them to some place safe before the missile launch. They should also use this opportunity to go into an alliance with countries like Russia, North Korea, China, France, Germany and Egypt.

3 Likes

Re: Militants Missile Launch Threat Today: Our Farms And Schools Deserted by fun4: 8:48am On Jun 07, 2016
Jakpon:
you are not an ijaw. You are a yorooba imposter. you people are cowards. We igbos support the niger delta militants. Leave the SS and SE oil alone, go and plant you cocoa in oshogbo

Hmmm! Face the topic and tell us the MOOD in your community

7 Likes

Re: Militants Missile Launch Threat Today: Our Farms And Schools Deserted by ridwanayo(m): 8:53am On Jun 07, 2016
Jakpon:
but the oil belong to niger/delta region,only two state produce oil in s.easy while three produce in s.west,why are u igbo's so full of hatred for yoruba,u keep claiming our oil meanwhile the oil belong to the people of niger/delta.I support resource control though

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Missile Launch Threat Today: Our Farms And Schools Deserted by ridwanayo(m): 8:55am On Jun 07, 2016
Nothing is gonna happen,those fake ass militant aint got no missile,I don't know why some cursed people would support destruction of goverment property cause they hate a particular region

4 Likes

Re: Militants Missile Launch Threat Today: Our Farms And Schools Deserted by Kezifils(m): 8:56am On Jun 07, 2016
Ebubeslym:

This is Nigeria not USA

5 Likes

Re: Militants Missile Launch Threat Today: Our Farms And Schools Deserted by chukwukadibia10: 8:56am On Jun 07, 2016
This one Na talk .

By 7pm am going to stay close to CBN HQRTS.

De wait for the mssiles to reach there so to rush d remaining money there. Na our money.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Militants Missile Launch Threat Today: Our Farms And Schools Deserted by Jakpon: 8:57am On Jun 07, 2016
fun4:

Hmmm! Face the topic and tell us the MOOD in your community
you are a yoloba coward. Your divide and rule tactic cannot work again. We igbos and the niger delta are the same. The militants must launch thier missile today. All hail biafra

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militants Missile Launch Threat Today: Our Farms And Schools Deserted by Kezifils(m): 8:58am On Jun 07, 2016
Jakpon:

Speak for yourself. I am Igbo and I do not support any form of violence.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Missile Launch Threat Today: Our Farms And Schools Deserted by Segadem(m): 9:00am On Jun 07, 2016
Jakpon:
...and you people are condemning Boko Haram attack
Terrorism is terrorism

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Militants Missile Launch Threat Today: Our Farms And Schools Deserted by wristbangle: 9:02am On Jun 07, 2016
Jakpon:
you are a uoloba coward. Your divide and rule tactic cannot work again. We igbos and the niger delta are the same. The militants must launch thier missile today. All hail biafra

Promoting violence and extreme hatred won't pay you and people of your kinds having the same shameless archaic view.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Missile Launch Threat Today: Our Farms And Schools Deserted by Jakpon: 9:03am On Jun 07, 2016
Kezifils:

Speak for yourself. I am Igbo and I do not support any form of violence.
Mechi onu. You are not an nwafo you are a yoloba coward.. Lazy tribe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Missile Launch Threat Today: Our Farms And Schools Deserted by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 07, 2016
No such missile on Nigerian soil as at 6/7/2016 1200amGMT except they are gonna launch it from under water which hopefully their sophistication hasn't reached yet.

But one thing is positive. If they are in possession of such be it under water or a nearby border town, there's 99.9% chances of launching it against Buhari regime.
Re: Militants Missile Launch Threat Today: Our Farms And Schools Deserted by Kezifils(m): 9:05am On Jun 07, 2016
Jakpon:
Mechi onu. You are not an nwafo you are a yoloba coward.. Lazy tribe

Abum nwa 046. Wokè ke ije? who violence help?

1 Like

Re: Militants Missile Launch Threat Today: Our Farms And Schools Deserted by idupaul: 9:10am On Jun 07, 2016
Ebubeslym:

Are u serious? If you are in am in shock
Re: Militants Missile Launch Threat Today: Our Farms And Schools Deserted by seunny4lif(m): 9:12am On Jun 07, 2016
grin grin grin
But we dey wait since cool cool cool
Keyboards warriors
Today is Tuesday grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Militants Missile Launch Threat Today: Our Farms And Schools Deserted by wristbangle: 9:13am On Jun 07, 2016
SirJeffry:
No such missile on Nigerian soil as at 6/7/2016 1200amGMT except they are gonna launch it from under water which hopefully their sophistication hasn't reached yet.

But one thing is positive. If they are in possession of such be it under water or a nearby border town, there's 99.9% chances of launching it against Buhari regime.

Honestly I laughed when they said 6 missiles will be launched to destroyed more than 10 locations, anyway that's a story for another day.

Launching missiles require smart calculation, focused projection from either submarine in the sea or hovering tornado aircraft which NDA don't have and even if they have one, that shows they have powerful sponsors from foreign bodies of which even the deadliest terrorists don't possess such weaponry. Launching missile from land has a limited distance covered whereby it can't go beyond SS region if at all they fire it.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Missile Launch Threat Today: Our Farms And Schools Deserted by fun4: 9:22am On Jun 07, 2016
chukwukadibia10:
This one Na talk .

De wait for the mssiles to reach there so to rush d remaining money there. Na our money.

See liver

1 Like

Re: Militants Missile Launch Threat Today: Our Farms And Schools Deserted by DoyenExchange: 9:24am On Jun 07, 2016
No more war please. The stories of war are already affecting businesses.
Re: Militants Missile Launch Threat Today: Our Farms And Schools Deserted by SirREX94: 9:26am On Jun 07, 2016
Op u're d reason why they're in such mood! Na u post, com first sidon here! Gerraahere........
fun4:
My people have taken this so very seriously eh
Re: Militants Missile Launch Threat Today: Our Farms And Schools Deserted by fun4: 9:27am On Jun 07, 2016
wristbangle:

Promoting violence and extreme hatred won't pay you and people of your kinds having the same shameless archaic view.

With Ijaw blood flowing in my vein, I do not support extremism and hatred for any

1 Like

Re: Militants Missile Launch Threat Today: Our Farms And Schools Deserted by SirREX94: 9:32am On Jun 07, 2016
Make sure say u take ''Selfie'' join oooo! Because NLders would certainly ask for pix, or na OYO!
chukwukadibia10:
This one Na talk .

2 Likes

Re: Militants Missile Launch Threat Today: Our Farms And Schools Deserted by temptnow: 9:43am On Jun 07, 2016
If I hear gbozaaaa I dey rush go CBN head quarters to go pack our OIL money. It's ours and we deserve it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Militants Missile Launch Threat Today: Our Farms And Schools Deserted by zeestunner(m): 9:51am On Jun 07, 2016
Jakpon:

Sori o abeg south east get oil? I hope all this una biafra talk no be because of our ND oil. well make time reach even una ibo go no say who de cry the see

2 Likes

Re: Militants Missile Launch Threat Today: Our Farms And Schools Deserted by omobs(m): 9:55am On Jun 07, 2016
I sit down near aso rock. If d missile blow I go declare my self interim president.....

1 Like

Re: Militants Missile Launch Threat Today: Our Farms And Schools Deserted by dreamworld: 9:57am On Jun 07, 2016
Jakpon:
grin grin
As in his name is mr bamidele bamgboye
grin grin grin grin
But i think the op resides in bayelsa state
Re: Militants Missile Launch Threat Today: Our Farms And Schools Deserted by kozmokaz(m): 10:00am On Jun 07, 2016
Jakpon:
you are a yoloba coward. Your divide and rule tactic cannot work again. We igbos and the niger delta are the same. The militants must launch thier missile today. All hail biafra

u ain't igbo man....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Freed Journalists In Corruption Scandal / 7 Reasons Why The PDP Will Win The 2015 Presidential Elections With Wide Margin / Download Video As Boko Haram Members Flee Sambisa Forest Over Military Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.