Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Latest News On The Real Reason For Buhari's Trip To London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Latest News On The Real Reason For Buhari's Trip To London (3755 Views)

Yobe Government Apologises For False News On Missing Dapchi Girls / Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA / What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest News On The Real Reason For Buhari's Trip To London by Anglovel: 10:06am On Jun 07, 2016
Latest on Buhari's trip to London!

For the record, Buhari is not coming to London for ear infection treatment but for a secret negotiation meeting with the Niger Delta Avengers

An insider who is privy to the behind the scene arrangement on how to stop the further threat of the Avengers to oil installations in the region says Buhari will be in London to meet with Jonathan and the representatives of the British government funding truce to the impasse.

It would be recalled that Jonathan was briefly in Nigeria 4 days ago and met with the President in his office before jetting out again, back to London. A day after that, Buhari met Obasanjo to seek his advice on the crisis in Niger Delta. The Duo, Obasanjo and Jonathan advised Buhari to meet with the agitators in a neutral place away from the media - prompting the London trip.

According to my source, the Intel at the government's disposal on the Niger Delta Avengers revealed their connection to two Arabian oil producing countries who are said to be angry with Buhari's government for treating the Shiites as nothing and the continuous detention without trial of its leader, Zakzakky.

Also, the weapons and technology at these guys disposal is not something a serious government should take lightly. There are speculation that they also have connection to the North Korean government.

Nigeria is currently bleeding seriously because of the activities of the Avengers, my source told me that some of the boys behind the Avenger will be arriving London tomorrow on the invitation of the British government to be part of the peace process.

Obasanjo and some other south south leaders are expected to join the meeting in London anytime from tomorrow as well. All of these will be away from the media. But you will see the pointer as the week unfolds!

President Buhari is not in London because of ear infection, he is here for something more serious!

You read it from here first! Forwarded as received. now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Latest News On The Real Reason For Buhari's Trip To London by eshietIntrepid(m): 10:07am On Jun 07, 2016
Even ur bu get a bu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest News On The Real Reason For Buhari's Trip To London by Anglovel: 10:08am On Jun 07, 2016
Anglovel:

For the record, Buhari is not coming to London for ear infection treatment but for a secret negotiation meeting with the Niger Delta Avengers

An insider who is privy to the behind the scene arrangement on how to stop the further threat of the Avengers to oil installations in the region says Buhari will be in London to meet with Jonathan and the representatives of the British government funding truce to the impasse.

It would be recalled that Jonathan was briefly in Nigeria 4 days ago and met with the President in his office before jetting out again, back to London. A day after that, Buhari met Obasanjo to seek his advice on the crisis in Niger Delta. The Duo, Obasanjo and Jonathan advised Buhari to meet with the agitators in a neutral place away from the media - prompting the London trip.

According to my source, the Intel at the government's disposal on the Niger Delta Avengers revealed their connection to two Arabian oil producing countries who are said to be angry with Buhari's government for treating the Shiites as nothing and the continuous detention without trial of its leader, Zakzakky.

Also, the weapons and technology at these guys disposal is not something a serious government should take lightly. There are speculation that they also have connection to the North Korean government.

Nigeria is currently bleeding seriously because of the activities of the Avengers, my source told me that some of the boys behind the Avenger will be arriving London tomorrow on the invitation of the British government to be part of the peace process.

Obasanjo and some other south south leaders are expected to join the meeting in London anytime from tomorrow as well. All of these will be away from the media. But you will see the pointer as the week unfolds!

President Buhari is not in London because of ear infection, he is here for something more serious!

Let's Watch n Pray pls
Re: Latest News On The Real Reason For Buhari's Trip To London by ojoyentalk: 10:10am On Jun 07, 2016
Ok o
Re: Latest News On The Real Reason For Buhari's Trip To London by Samunique(m): 10:27am On Jun 07, 2016
A man who is less knowledgeable will always do last what he should have done first.

He should have continued with his highhandednes afterall he's the new Sheriff in town

5 Likes

Re: Latest News On The Real Reason For Buhari's Trip To London by Britboy(m): 10:31am On Jun 07, 2016
'The FG can never negotiate with militants'.
'FG will crush the NDA'
'NA will obliterate the whole of Niger Delta'
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...

QuotaSystem and Co, where una dey?
una don shout finish?

#walkingdeads

6 Likes

Re: Latest News On The Real Reason For Buhari's Trip To London by ASL33: 10:33am On Jun 07, 2016
Sounds true but we shall know in due course.

Again if this submission is correct, it means we will see the release of shitte leader and his followers soon. If this happens the Saudi's will not be happy and will plan to sponsor another uprising to make another demand.

If Iran (shitte) are involved in millitancy in Nigeria UK and the west will call them out immediately. So am taking this post with a pinch of salt.

1 Like

Re: Latest News On The Real Reason For Buhari's Trip To London by QuotaSystem: 10:36am On Jun 07, 2016
I've now learnt to no longer be amazed by the gullibility of the gulliboes.

Britboy:
[s]'The FG can never negotiate with militants'.
'FG will crush the NDA'

una don shout finish? [/s]

#walkingdeads
Re: Latest News On The Real Reason For Buhari's Trip To London by paschu: 10:44am On Jun 07, 2016
This is the same pattern that had ruined the economy in less than one year: Doing the only right thing at the wrong time after doing all the wrong things first.

Common basic sense of morality is enough to make the leaders know that war against the NDM with little or no negotiation is unjustifiable.

Unfortunately many of us knew it and have been saying it since time imemorial but the e-touts of APC hate to think, even if it's just for once.

1 Like

Re: Latest News On The Real Reason For Buhari's Trip To London by TippyTop(m): 10:56am On Jun 07, 2016
Na wa
Re: Latest News On The Real Reason For Buhari's Trip To London by Omenika: 11:09am On Jun 07, 2016
I have said it many times that Buhari should sack all his advisers; they are not helping him. From the way he handled the IPOB agitation to the NDA, something is wrong.

Ordinarily by now Buhari would have done much better but the people around him are not helping.

omenka/fiizznation, Quotasystem/fulanimafia

2 Likes

Re: Latest News On The Real Reason For Buhari's Trip To London by Omenika: 11:11am On Jun 07, 2016
QuotaSystem:
[s]I've now learnt to no longer be amazed by the gullibility of the gulliboes. [/b][/s]

What nonsense are you talking about?

7 Likes

Re: Latest News On The Real Reason For Buhari's Trip To London by fiizznation: 11:20am On Jun 07, 2016
Omenika:
I have said it many times that Buhari should sack all his advisers; they are not helping him. From the way he handled the IPOB agitation to the NDA, something is wrong.

Ordinarily by now Buhari would have done much better but the people around him are not helping.

omenka/fiizznation, Quotasystem/fulanimafia
What is your problem young man? You are beginning to piss me off with this your silly accusations everyday. Respect yourself please and stop mentioning my moniker in your foolishness
Re: Latest News On The Real Reason For Buhari's Trip To London by Omenika: 11:25am On Jun 07, 2016
fiizznation:
What is your problem young man? You are beginning to piss me off with this your silly accusations everyday. Respect yourself please and stop mentioning my moniker in your foolishness

Which accusations are you talking about?

As long as you are on nl I can mention your handle anytime I want, do you understand?

Tell this to omenka as well. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Latest News On The Real Reason For Buhari's Trip To London by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 07, 2016
Is it today you understood the fact that buhari gat no sense?

1 Like

Re: Latest News On The Real Reason For Buhari's Trip To London by richidinho(m): 11:28am On Jun 07, 2016
R
Re: Latest News On The Real Reason For Buhari's Trip To London by gebest: 11:34am On Jun 07, 2016
WELL THATS GOOD NEWS PROVIDED THOSE IDIO.TS STOP THE BOMBINGS
Re: Latest News On The Real Reason For Buhari's Trip To London by tammie24: 11:39am On Jun 07, 2016
Possible

He nor get choice na
Re: Latest News On The Real Reason For Buhari's Trip To London by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 07, 2016
Source: Igberenews.tv and ipob youths
Re: Latest News On The Real Reason For Buhari's Trip To London by Britboy(m): 12:02pm On Jun 07, 2016
QuotaSystem:
I've now learnt to no longer be amazed by the gullibility of the gulliboes.

Haha...
You sound suppressed, like a man 'still eating humble pie'
While you're on it, don't let it choke you.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Latest News On The Real Reason For Buhari's Trip To London by flezyblinkzy: 12:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
Hmmmmmm Op according to ur source idonblivit
Re: Latest News On The Real Reason For Buhari's Trip To London by NwaRabbi2030: 1:17pm On Jun 07, 2016
op
Re: Latest News On The Real Reason For Buhari's Trip To London by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
This sounds REAL. But, can i believe this? Not immediately, till then.
Re: Latest News On The Real Reason For Buhari's Trip To London by BrainnewsNg(f): 2:37pm On Jun 07, 2016
Anglovel:

Till then!
Re: Latest News On The Real Reason For Buhari's Trip To London by vickylincon(m): 2:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
Chai.. What's all these? Someone just said his opinion and all of you key into it as if it's official. Anyway, am praying for this nation to be great again irrespective of any tactics used
Re: Latest News On The Real Reason For Buhari's Trip To London by draspi: 3:51pm On Jun 07, 2016
Re: Latest News On The Real Reason For Buhari's Trip To London by QuotaSystem: 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
You expected me to argue with someone gullible enough to believe creek militants can attack a satellite in orbit?

Lol.

Britboy:

Haha...
You sound suppressed, like a man 'still eating humble pie'
While you're on it, don't let it choke you.
grin
Re: Latest News On The Real Reason For Buhari's Trip To London by Britboy(m): 12:30am On Jun 08, 2016
QuotaSystem:
You expected me to argue with someone gullible enough to believe creek militants can attack a satellite in orbit?

Lol.

You're referring to the wrong person.
I never had any discussion with you or anyone on NL about 'Creek militants' attacking satellite in orbit.
Back to the matter...
The FG is negotiating with the militants, and you can take it to the Bank!
You don't like it?

...then go eat dog sh!t!

1 Like

Re: Latest News On The Real Reason For Buhari's Trip To London by tomakint: 2:13am On Jun 08, 2016
Britboy:
'The FG can never negotiate with militants'.
'FG will crush the NDA'

una don shout finish?

#walkingdeads
We told them but they were too self-conceited to listen to voice of reasons. Well done Sir

1 Like

Re: Latest News On The Real Reason For Buhari's Trip To London by QuotaSystem: 2:56am On Jun 08, 2016
Yeah, Nnamdi Kanu is currently skipping around Upper Iweka. Lmao.

Britboy:

[s]You're referring to the wrong person.
I never had any discussion with you or anyone on NL about 'Creek militants' attacking satellite in orbit.
[left]Back to the matter...
The FG is negotiating with the militants, and you can take it to the Bank.

...then go eat dog sh!t! [/s]
Re: Latest News On The Real Reason For Buhari's Trip To London by Britboy(m): 8:34am On Jun 08, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Yeah, Nnamdi Kanu is currently skipping around Upper Iweka. Lmao.

You've totally lost it!
Clutching at straws won't save you from 'eating humble pie'.
Let me know when your done...more humble pies are in the oven.

Bon Appétit sh!t face! grin

(1) (Reply)

The Real Person Behind The EFCC Handle Has Been Revealed By A Co-Worker (Photos) / Sentiments Aside, Buhari Is Better Than Jonathan / US Elections, When Are They Going To Count Their Votes. PICS.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.