Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,860 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:51 PM

Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) (20333 Views)

Rocking---get 240 Mb Now On Your Airtel SIM [verified] / Finally Ultimate Method To Unlock FIFA 14 Apk Offline Mode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by tIce(m): 8:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
LMohd:
download 7zipper & use it to unzip the files
bro pls drop ur Whatsapp digits. Thanks
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by Ennycity: 11:43am On Jun 19, 2016
It requires code. Can you send it to me 08136061211
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by muktipada: 3:23am On Jun 22, 2016
inveco:
Hello gents ...Let me share my awesome FIFA 14 offline gameplay screenshots with you guys. grin grin This game rocks without rooting.

ENJOY.... shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy

Haha more pics below: Great game, great control, awesome graphics, beast any other offline android soccer game. Manager mode, kickoff, Tournament, e.t.c

More pictures...Enjoy tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Messi scored a goallll. cheesy

More screenshots loading......Enjoy angry grin grin

Relax and Enjoy the HD graphics. Will be uploading more soon

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Pse send me the password sir. I'm in Bali. My email goestirta@yahoo.co.id.thku so much
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by omasogood(m): 3:03am On Jun 23, 2016
I've spent over 12 hours using every tip and trick on nairaland and the apk game blogs to unlock the fifa 14 version 1.3.6 but my efforts have been in vain. This 1.2.9 version works on android 4.2.2,just remember to change the obb file to 129.
http://www.techahlal.com/2015/07/fifa-14-unlocked-apk-data-obb-free.html?m=1
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 03, 2016
omasogood:
I've spent over 12 hours using every tip and trick on nairaland and the apk game blogs to unlock the fifa 14 version 1.3.6 but my efforts have been in vain. This 1.2.9 version works on android 4.2.2,just remember to change the obb file to 129.
http://www.techahlal.com/2015/07/fifa-14-unlocked-apk-data-obb-free.html?m=1
Guy i have this on my phone before it later removed itself from my phone
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by Ayomideen(m): 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2016
anyone pls link to download d unlocked version
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by Nelson11: 9:23am On Jul 07, 2016
I tried downloading the obvious using the newest airtel psiphon cheat.. ...but... It's usually stops working after 10mb.. ...it gets ridiculously slower! Any help?? ?
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by Deeni131: 12:29am On Aug 02, 2016
mychelyte:
To unlock FIFA 14,
*make sure you have just a single gmail signed in to your android phone,
*and your FIFA 14 is already installed,
*open your play store,and search FIFA 14,open it through playstore,make sure you have a strong internet network if not it won't work
*click on existing purchase,it connects and unlock

Note:it may not unlock the first time you click it,continue clicking until it shows you "your purchase has been successful"

first of all u can't open FIFA14 from play store unless if u r paying for it.
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by Deeni131: 12:35am On Aug 02, 2016
henryobinna:
to unlock FIFA 14 off line play, check out this recent post http://www.legitstuffs.com/2016/04/how-to-unlock-fifa-14-apk-offline.html

and you would thank me later

I don't want to root my phone
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by Deeni131: 12:42am On Aug 02, 2016
naijafox:
Bros inveco nice one I don play this game tire con delete am but now I just buy new Galaxy Note 4 and I need it but it's not in play store again,how can I get it

though am new to Android, but it surprises me when ppl say they can't see fifa14 cos its there tagged with its price.
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by Deeni131: 12:44am On Aug 02, 2016
inveco:

Bro download the apk and do as it states. I can help with other stuff

can u plz help me too, I hv been downloading and deleting this app for so long now.
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by Deeni131: 12:50am On Aug 02, 2016
inveco:

Thanks ...I must admit that I said that out of annoyance as many have just being bragging about it and even some are insulting. My apologies. Yes u can unlock it with lucky patcher.

I showed the link to the thread where one can do that with lucky patcher. But its so annoying that you will telling somebody that 1+1 = 2 he/she will just be claiming it's a lie is 3. What you yourself do, done for other people, do it and do it over again countless times, yet someone will just come and be telling u its a lie. Have u ever had such experience, hope u know how annoying it could be.

What I'm only trying to say is
If one wants to unlock his FIFA 14 using lucky patcher, visit the thread above but if not then one can equally unlock it without rooting using the apk in the download link......My thread is just for those who have not being able to unlock theirs and probably finding it difficult to root. That is just what I'm trying to pass across. Yet some people will just come and be condemning what I personally did myself.

For Tecno Camon C8 Rooting, my dear, go and check, no one has actually root his Camon C8 in a right way.
What do I mean by this?

ROOTING Camon C8 requires you to flash in a new ROM because the Boot loader has been locked by the Chinese. That's I why u see for now, No app or site can successfully root it for you and install super su. My brother, this is my field oo maybe u don't know. Once you flash a new ROM to your device, just forget about anything called OTA. You will only brick your phone. That's means you can only do manual update which is not always successful most times.

The only app that has tried to give a partial Root (Not Full Root o) is Kingo Root.

Pls I don't mean harm or anything. Again what makes you tink I don't mod apks. I mod my games when they bcoms difficult to play.

My BRODA Abel help us and forget about that guy pop. we won't root our phone just becos of game.
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by Deeni131: 12:52am On Aug 02, 2016
legacyint:
Na wa for dis op self o,FIFA 14 still dey ring bell,i deleted mine long ago am rocking FIFA16 now though i always have sever down issues most if d time,unlocking FIFA 14 is preety easy,downloaded droid VPN switch to UK sever, den open FIFA 14 and click on unlock,go down and click on existing purchase,,voila u re good to go.its easy as ABC,can anybody help on how to resolve server down issues on FIFA 16

maybe that was then but now many ppl hv tried n failed. as they said its little harder now then b4.
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by lordsharks(m): 6:58pm On Aug 03, 2016
ritababe:
na today I unlock mine since 2014
Please help with the password if you have unlocked it
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 17, 2016
please send me the password this is my whatsapp no 07084580735
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by Tonymic4life(m): 2:41pm On Nov 24, 2016
Bro PM me if u are still having problem with that. I don't want to upload too much files and links and other stuff that might land a ban on me. Just download the apk and follow the read me instructions[/quote].
Bro i knw its bin long, read ya posts and i'm surprised and happy at d way u selflessly want to help. Pls i need ur help wit dis unlocked fifa14 buh i dont want to root my phone as i just bougth it dis month. I wud b grateful if u reply Asap. Pls watsap me on dis nos 08149020538. Thanks bro as i await ya response
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by Tonymic4life(m): 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2016
inveco:

Bro PM me if u are still having problem with that. I don't want to upload too much files and links and other stuff that might land a ban on me. Just download the apk and follow the read me instructions

Bro i knw its bin long, read ya posts and i'm surprised and happy at d way u selflessly want to help. Pls i need ur help wit dis unlocked fifa14 buh i dont want to root my phone as i just bougth it dis month. I wud b grateful if u reply Asap. Pls watsap me on dis nos 08149020538. Thanks bro as i await ya response
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by sholaogunz: 9:37pm On Dec 25, 2016
inveco:
Hello gents ...Let me share my awesome FIFA 14 offline gameplay screenshots with you guys. grin grin This game rocks without rooting.

ENJOY.... shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy

Haha more pics below: Great game, great control, awesome graphics, beast any other offline android soccer game. Manager mode, kickoff, Tournament, e.t.c

More pictures...Enjoy tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Messi scored a goallll. cheesy

More screenshots loading......Enjoy angry grin grin

Relax and Enjoy the HD graphics. Will be uploading more soon

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by sajmark(m): 4:52am On Dec 27, 2016
good ol game...jst re downloaded nd lucky me it was already unlocked grin

Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by Tonymic4life(m): 9:50am On Dec 27, 2016
sajmark:
good ol game...jst re downloaded nd lucky me it was already unlocked grin
pls bro. What phone do u use and is d phone rooted. Finally bro. Which link and hw did u download and install it. Is d obb in ur phone memory or sd card. Pls dont mind my plenty questions o. They r vital couple wit d fact dat i'm always downloading and deleting cos d game is stil locked. My phone is stil a virgin (not rootd). Thanks
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by sajmark(m): 4:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
u can drop ur Whatsapp digits 4 direct link cuz i no wan colect ban
Its free nd u dont even get to root ur phone cool
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by Tonymic4life(m): 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
sajmark:
ok. Thanks phone is 08149020538. Pls i want to try again dis nyt. Dat is my watsap nos. GOD BLESS
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by ORIJIN201(m): 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
sajmark:
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by pators(m): 8:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
unlocking FIFA 14 is easier Dan drinking water.... shocked to see people still struggle to unlock dis FIFA 14
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by sajmark(m): 1:12am On Dec 28, 2016
cool

Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by Micky002(m): 2:02am On Dec 28, 2016
sajmark:
ORIJIN201:
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by nurey(m): 7:52am On Dec 28, 2016
sajmark:
cool
Abeg I need the download link to the pre-hacked 07064912184 thanks
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by nurey(m): 7:54am On Dec 28, 2016
sajmark:

I need the link too bro. 07064912184 thanks
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by sholaogunz: 8:13am On Dec 28, 2016
Fifa14 can never be unlocked again. unless you connect to ea servers which is not possible so instead of trying to unlock it by yourself,download a preunlocked version(v1.29) apk only and rename your obb file to 1.2.9 just search Google for it......I hope I helped someone
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by sajmark(m): 2:50pm On Dec 28, 2016
For d unlocked fifa14 search for FIFA14 FOR ANDROID thread @Nairaland den go to page 60
Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by sholaogunz: 12:54pm On Dec 29, 2016
Getting really tired of the game jare

Re: Rocking My Unlocked FIFA 14 Android (pictures) by Tonymic4life(m): 12:28am On Dec 31, 2016
sholaogunz:
Getting really tired of the game jare
Ehya sorry! Me dey enjoy am still

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

100% Free Us Ip Software Download / Airtel Free Calls / Mobdro App(stream Live Matches)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.