Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,975 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

5 Igedeland Women Who Are Married To Pastors - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Igedeland Women Who Are Married To Pastors (53113 Views)

Meet Grace Ojewande, 56-Year-Old Virgin Married To Prophet Samuel Abiara (Photo) / Daddy Freeze, Crazeclown: Doctor Saves Life In Theatre You Take Gifts To Pastors / Omokri To Pastors: Sell Your Private Jets, Use The Money To Feed The Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Igedeland Women Who Are Married To Pastors by YourNemesis: 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
baby124:
So all Igedeland can boast of us marrying off women. Lmao. cheesy. When other's are boasting of education and innovation. I pity Igedeland. This post is pathetic.

lol

1 Like

Re: 5 Igedeland Women Who Are Married To Pastors by Marthaodion(f): 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
You Mean people Married to Intelligent Scammers?

Must you comment?.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Igedeland Women Who Are Married To Pastors by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
Apart 4rm the wife of suleman and paul i have neva heard about the rest.
Re: 5 Igedeland Women Who Are Married To Pastors by keypad1: 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
MrKamar:

Lai Mohammed don teach you. Abi?
hahahaha......what is lai mohammed? Do u mean mohammed ali?
Re: 5 Igedeland Women Who Are Married To Pastors by keypad1: 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
YourNemesis:

lol... Igede Curve 6s... Sleek edition.
hahahah the new Igede S7.
Re: 5 Igedeland Women Who Are Married To Pastors by Marthaodion(f): 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2016
baby124:
So all Igedeland can boast of us marrying off women. Lmao. cheesy. When other's are boasting of education and innovation. I pity Igedeland. This post is pathetic.

I really don't understand people like you. Is this post from the people of Igedeland. someone wrote this based on his or her evaluations and did't say that this was the only achievement from Igedeland. mind you i am not from Benue state.

3 Likes

Re: 5 Igedeland Women Who Are Married To Pastors by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2016
Marthaodion:

Must you comment?.

[color=#770077]I could ask you that question...WORD for WORD.../color]
Re: 5 Igedeland Women Who Are Married To Pastors by abbeyty(m): 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
too many pastors in this part of the world, you will be thinking that Nigeria should be one of the best countries in the world with all these churches litter everywhere but reverse is the case
Re: 5 Igedeland Women Who Are Married To Pastors by Elnino4ladies: 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
Am an igede boi
Re: 5 Igedeland Women Who Are Married To Pastors by billyG(m): 5:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
Whose igede dem epp?igedelnd wey no get light b/c dia juju no like light @all,land of darkness.
Re: 5 Igedeland Women Who Are Married To Pastors by Sirlanister(m): 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2016
IGEDE IS A BLESS LAND.

1 Like

Re: 5 Igedeland Women Who Are Married To Pastors by Liverpoolfc(m): 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
I am not from benue state. My wife is an igede. She is the best choice i hv ever made in life. She is just too good to describe.

1 Like

Re: 5 Igedeland Women Who Are Married To Pastors by tomakint: 6:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
keypad1:
Here in canada we dont know what igede means.
Igede in Yoruba means incantations
Re: 5 Igedeland Women Who Are Married To Pastors by Sunny360: 7:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
Wow!
Interesting exposé. I only knew of Dr. Paul Enenche's wife, Dr. (Mrs.) Rebecca Enenche. God bless Igede.
Re: 5 Igedeland Women Who Are Married To Pastors by Frabidel(f): 7:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
next please.
Re: 5 Igedeland Women Who Are Married To Pastors by MrKamar(m): 7:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
keypad1:
hahahaha......what is lai mohammed? Do u mean mohammed ali?
Who Mohammed Ali help? grin
Re: 5 Igedeland Women Who Are Married To Pastors by nickxtra(m): 8:26pm On Jun 08, 2016
Igede women!
Re: 5 Igedeland Women Who Are Married To Pastors by nickxtra(m): 8:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
All I know is that most Igede women, although, good lovers and of humble and cheerful disposition, could be married, yet keep lovers outside, even openly openly.
Re: 5 Igedeland Women Who Are Married To Pastors by EmperorMGI: 9:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
pring:
Just trying to figure out the purpose of this thread.
Why are people so gullible in Nigeria?
why are pastors over celebrated or celebrities in Nigeria?
Ok OP, Have these people already made heaven?
Is high time people started using their head.
Must you comment on this thread!.., Keep revealing your foolishness and stupidity. It baffles me when people talk about people that you are less better than them. Continue drinking your garri and keep talking negative about people that are eating chicken and don't even know you exist!....Mtcheew!
Re: 5 Igedeland Women Who Are Married To Pastors by EmperorMGI: 9:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
Jobabori:
Tell us the spiritual impacts they have made in Igede land. Point to their soul - wining efforts in the land of Igede. If they remain in "foreign" land and made exploits without touching the spiritual life of Igede land, then they are of no consequence to Igede people and just mere appendages to their husbands and this rendered your post irrelevant to an average Igede Christian.
So they will come to your house and tell you about their crusades(impacts ) in Igede land. Your stupividity is Legendary!.
Re: 5 Igedeland Women Who Are Married To Pastors by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2016
Imortal001:
I rep igede! Up igede people in the house!

you're a proud son of your father
Re: 5 Igedeland Women Who Are Married To Pastors by Consiglier: 10:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
pring:

You 've got issues bro, no offence
Re: 5 Igedeland Women Who Are Married To Pastors by Aroh48(m): 10:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
Who bring this come front page?
Re: 5 Igedeland Women Who Are Married To Pastors by Zodiac61(m): 11:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
Who cares?
Conmen and their brides cry cry cry
Re: 5 Igedeland Women Who Are Married To Pastors by daddyrich: 12:01am On Jun 09, 2016
florencepoko2:
Their mother is blessed by God to have 5 girls married to pastors; more renowned men of God. Alleluia. In some families have as many girls is a curse, but for this mother it was a blessing. Glory to God.

Please read the post again for better understanding. They are not born by the same mother. They only come from the same tribe. kindly correct yourself. Goodnyt
Re: 5 Igedeland Women Who Are Married To Pastors by daddyrich: 12:05am On Jun 09, 2016
pring:

Stop wondering if they have already made heaven but be more bothered about yourself making heaven. it's a personal race
Re: 5 Igedeland Women Who Are Married To Pastors by Okekeni90(m): 7:25am On Jun 09, 2016
Na tribe if u dont knw.... google it to knw more
YourNemesis:
What is Igede?
Na Soup?
Re: 5 Igedeland Women Who Are Married To Pastors by Okekeni90(m): 7:36am On Jun 09, 2016
Good to knw thid.....i rep Igede land and i'm realy proud of it.....looking forward to liberate my people academically one day after ma studies in OAU.
Re: 5 Igedeland Women Who Are Married To Pastors by Imortal001: 2:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
olihilistic:

you're a proud son of your father
yes boss!
Re: 5 Igedeland Women Who Are Married To Pastors by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
Imortal001:
yes boss!
where in Igede are you from??
Re: 5 Igedeland Women Who Are Married To Pastors by Imortal001: 2:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
olihilistic:
where in Igede are you from??
ameka and you?
Re: 5 Igedeland Women Who Are Married To Pastors by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 09, 2016
Imortal001:
ameka and you?
Ibilla grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It True That Witches Use Trees As Their Covens? / What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? / Church Members Lie On The Floor For Pastor, To Welcome Him (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.