Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

The Best Way To Know If SW Has More Oil Than SE As SW Claims Is To Do These - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best Way To Know If SW Has More Oil Than SE As SW Claims Is To Do These (3078 Views)

Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta / Rampaging Avengers Blow Up 3 More Oil Facilities, Attack Surveillance Team / South West Produce More Oil Than South East. SW Is 2nd In Oil Production (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Way To Know If SW Has More Oil Than SE As SW Claims Is To Do These by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 07, 2016
First of all, I happy that Ondo and Lagos have oil. Now, The Best Way To know If SW Has More Oil Than SE Is To Do These:

1. Under the current government structure, Absolute resource control...every region should manage its resources and simply pay tax to the center. Meaning, SE, SW, NW, NE, NC,SS, all individually must manage its resources without Federal interference

2. Alternatively, separate this country into Oodu, Biaffra and Arewa. For Biafrra, SE and ND will individually manage their resources and pay tax to the center...Biaffra. Why I'm suggesting this: I want to shock ND that SE has as much oil as they do. I have evidence that SE has as much oil if not more from people in the industry. The federal government has been lying to us for decades that most of the oil produced in this country is from ND...yet they siphon oil and gas using pipelines and trucks at night from SE into SS...to make it seem like the oil is from SS, which helps to continue the divide and rule tactics. The so called oil in Rivers state, 90% of it is concentrated in Igbo speaking areas; areas stolen from old Imo state; which includes present day Abia and part of Rivers.

Truth about who owns must oil fields in Nigeria!
https://www.nairaland.com/2461629/onshore-oil-fields-dont-want

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Best Way To Know If SW Has More Oil Than SE As SW Claims Is To Do These by wasco24: 1:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
cool
Re: The Best Way To Know If SW Has More Oil Than SE As SW Claims Is To Do These by Rose2014: 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
I don't doubt stories that are aimed at revealing hidden truths again in Naija
Never seen a country that avoids truth like plague. A country built on lies and maintained with lies

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Best Way To Know If SW Has More Oil Than SE As SW Claims Is To Do These by PentiumPro(f): 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
Is it the SW stopping fiscal Federalism?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Way To Know If SW Has More Oil Than SE As SW Claims Is To Do These by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
OP...you deserve a glass of palm wine!

7 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Know If SW Has More Oil Than SE As SW Claims Is To Do These by IgboDelta: 1:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
the op is quite right.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Know If SW Has More Oil Than SE As SW Claims Is To Do These by seunny4lif(m): 2:03pm On Jun 07, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: The Best Way To Know If SW Has More Oil Than SE As SW Claims Is To Do These by kernel501: 2:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
I concur !!!

2 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Know If SW Has More Oil Than SE As SW Claims Is To Do These by Kingspin(m): 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2016
PentiumPro:
Is it the SW stopping fiscal Federalism?
like the last confab report suggested.

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Know If SW Has More Oil Than SE As SW Claims Is To Do These by PentiumPro(f): 2:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
Your Governors, Senators and HOR members typically represented by that fat pig in Enugu asking you to fast and pray are the most timid government officials in Nigeria, but you all take to Social Media to pour out vituperation on the people of SW. Madness.

9 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Know If SW Has More Oil Than SE As SW Claims Is To Do These by Kingspin(m): 2:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
Also, they should stop drilling oil in the South East and south south to allow Southwest feed Nigeria and the world with their more than enough crude deposit.

5 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Know If SW Has More Oil Than SE As SW Claims Is To Do These by PentiumPro(f): 2:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
Kingspin:
like the last confab report suggested.

Bring the last confab and see those in the forefront of fiscal Federalism, why the SW was insisting on Regionalism, your Reps were begging for one more additional state, and the SS was talking more of Resource control.
There is a disconnect between you people and your leaders in the SE.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Way To Know If SW Has More Oil Than SE As SW Claims Is To Do These by PentiumPro(f): 2:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
Kingspin:
Also, they should stop drilling oil in the South East and south south to allow Southwest feed Nigeria and the world with their more than enough crude deposit.

They should stop sharing VAT, WHT and other company Income taxes generated in the SW to states in the SE and sustain yourself on your oil in Abia and Anambra and let see those would will cry. grin
Dubious people, you know your argument is meaningless without attaching the SS. cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Way To Know If SW Has More Oil Than SE As SW Claims Is To Do These by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
PentiumPro:
[s]

They should stop sharing VAT, WHT and other company Income taxes generated in the SW to states in the SE and sustain yourself on your oil in Abia and Anambra and let see those would will cry. grin
Dubious people, you know your argument is meaningless without attaching the SS. cheesy[/s]

Shattap there...90% of VAT, duties and fees paid into Lagos state coffers are paid by non yorubas and foreigners.

7 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Know If SW Has More Oil Than SE As SW Claims Is To Do These by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
the best way to know ibos are serious about Biafra, they should leave the other regions in Nigeria to their red mudland

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Way To Know If SW Has More Oil Than SE As SW Claims Is To Do These by Vulu: 3:51pm On Jun 07, 2016
krazykoons:
the best way to know ibos are serious about Biafra, they should leave the other regions in Nigeria to their red mudland

You yoruba muslims have prayed, fasted, cried, lamented against SE and SS unity yet the SS keep getting resolute in uniting with SE.

My yoruba muslim neighbour suffered a heart attack when the NDA and other groups in the ND demanded the release of KANU as a paramount condition for peace. Many will suffer their own heart attacks like him. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Know If SW Has More Oil Than SE As SW Claims Is To Do These by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
Vulu:

You yoruba muslims have prayed, fasted, cried, lamented against SE and SS unity yet the SS keep getting resolute in uniting with SE.

My yoruba muslim neighbour suffered a heart attack when the NDA and other groups in the ND demanded the release of KANU as a paramount condition for peace. Many will suffer their own heart attacks like him. grin grin
what is yoruba moslem,yoruba christians and moslem loathe you, move enmasse to the alaibo,is that too much to ask.
we don't need you Igbos in Yoruba land

9 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Know If SW Has More Oil Than SE As SW Claims Is To Do These by PentiumPro(f): 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
Intellect20:

Shattap there...90% of VAT, duties and fees paid into Lagos state coffers are paid by non yorubas and foreigners.

Still doesn't take away the fact that those are generated in a largely Yoruba state.
How much of the oil do you drill from the ground yourself in SE & SS. Without outsiders, the oil will largely remain untapped
The bulk of the crew drilling the oil are mainly Yorubas and foreigners.

First of all, I happy that Ondo and Lagos have oil
Go and face your books and quit NL grin grin

6 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Know If SW Has More Oil Than SE As SW Claims Is To Do These by PentiumPro(f): 4:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
krazykoons:

Those eddiots Biafrans are not interested in any Biafra, they are only interested in the destruction of Nigeria, so they can run away to lord over those Southern minorities close to them.

7 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Know If SW Has More Oil Than SE As SW Claims Is To Do These by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
PentiumPro:

Those eddiots Biafrans are not interested in any Biafra, they are only interested in the destruction of Nigeria, so they can run away to lord over those Southern minorities close to them.
they are just a bunch of pathetic lot,all they want is to just to have a taste of what its feel like to be a 'first class citizen'

6 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Know If SW Has More Oil Than SE As SW Claims Is To Do These by Rose2014: 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
Kingspin:
Lol u really like trouble
Re: The Best Way To Know If SW Has More Oil Than SE As SW Claims Is To Do These by PentiumPro(f): 4:58pm On Jun 07, 2016
Yorubas have always excel under the Regional form of government.
They were doing fantastically well before your band of bandits led by Nzeogwu and later Ironsi messed everything up in sheer moment of madness.
Go and get your history.

7 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Know If SW Has More Oil Than SE As SW Claims Is To Do These by Kingspin(m): 5:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
PentiumPro:

Dubious people, you know your argument is meaningless without attaching the SS. cheesy
Loook at you. Who and who are generating the VAT, taxes etc in Southwest especially Lagos? Yes, southwest get enough oil yes let them supply the oil to the world na. No be other people de do the supply since?
Re: The Best Way To Know If SW Has More Oil Than SE As SW Claims Is To Do These by orlaryemy: 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
Why lumping south east and ND. Let`s have federalism based on current 6 geopolitical structure if your people no go cry like baby. most of you fail to realise that net contribution of south east to national wealth is negative, and that`s why i laugh when i see ignorants shouting on Nairaland.
You should also ask these questions:
why was it that your representatives to last national conference held in abuja in 2014 fail to support rgionalism and resource control as was pushed forth by SW and SS Delegates. It`s because they know you guys have nothing to live on.NIA
Intellect20:
First of all, I happy that Ondo and Lagos have oil. Now, The Best Way To know If SW Has More Oil Than SE Is To Do These:

1. Under the current government structure, Absolute resource control...every region should manage its resources and simply pay tax to the center. Meaning, SE, SW, NW, NE, NC,SS, all individually must manage its resources without Federal interference

2. Alternatively, separate this country into Oodu, Biaffra and Arewa. For Biafrra, SE and ND will individually manage their resources and pay tax to the center...Biaffra. Why I'm suggesting this: I want to shock ND that SE has as much oil as they do. I have evidence that SE has as much oil if not more from people in the industry. The federal government has been lying to us for decades that most of the oil produced in this country is from ND...yet they siphon oil and gas using pipelines and trucks at night from SE into SS...to make it seem like the oil is from SS, which helps to continue the divide and rule tactics. The so called oil in Rivers state, 90% of it is concentrated in Igbo speaking areas; areas stolen from old Imo state; which includes present day Abia and part of Rivers.

Truth about who owns must oil fields in Nigeria!
https://www.nairaland.com/2461629/onshore-oil-fields-dont-want

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Way To Know If SW Has More Oil Than SE As SW Claims Is To Do These by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 07, 2016
orlaryemy:
Why lumping south east and ND. Let`s have federalism based on current 6 geopolitical structure if your people no go cry like baby. most of you fail to realise that net contribution of south east to national wealth is negative, and that`s why i laugh when i see ignorants shouting on Nairaland.
why was it that your representatives to last national conference held in abuja in 2014 fail to support rgionalism and resource control as was pushed forth by SW and SS Delegates. It`s because they know you guys have nothing to live on.NIA

You probably didn't read my post...are you dumb? Read my number 1 option again...

3 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Know If SW Has More Oil Than SE As SW Claims Is To Do These by YourNemesis: 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
orlaryemy:

loool
Chaaaaiii !

2 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Know If SW Has More Oil Than SE As SW Claims Is To Do These by Alokendra(m): 6:48pm On Jun 07, 2016
The red mud cave dwellers keep on proving the fact that they cannot do without the SS. This attache by force NP dey shame you na. NDA are agitating for NDR, but the biadrug group MASSOb is quick to take advantage of their struggle and attach them to their Utopian biadrug.
Mumu cave dwellers that cannot stand on their own.
They keep on calling Yoruba Muslims their greatest nightmare. Even we Yoruba xtians despise y'all red mud inhabitants.

6 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Know If SW Has More Oil Than SE As SW Claims Is To Do These by orlaryemy: 7:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
What do i need to reread in your dumb post, you are one of those Idiats that believe all they hear on biafra radio. "If you want the oil, come and collect it". OLE
Intellect20:

You probably didn't read my post...are you dumb? Read my number 1 option again...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best Way To Know If SW Has More Oil Than SE As SW Claims Is To Do These by vanbonattel: 7:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
PentiumPro:
Yorubas have always excel under the Regional form of government.
They were doing fantastically well before your band of bandits led by Nzeogwu and later Ironsi messed everything up in sheer moment of madness.
Go and get your history.

Tell it to the birds!

Yorubas were doing worse under regionalism. With Awolowo and Akintola having a free for all brawl in the middle of the road at Ibadan. The wild west was the only reason why the coupists struck.

4 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Know If SW Has More Oil Than SE As SW Claims Is To Do These by vanbonattel: 7:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
Alokendra:
The red mud cave dwellers keep on proving the fact that they cannot do without the SS. This attache by force NP dey shame you na. NDA are agitating for NDR, but the biadrug group MASSOb is quick to take advantage of their struggle and attach them to their Utopian biadrug.
Mumu cave dwellers that cannot stand on their own.
They keep on calling Yoruba Muslims their greatest nightmare. Even we Yoruba xtians despise y'all red mud inhabitants.

O game eme gi voom na anya grin

1 Like

Re: The Best Way To Know If SW Has More Oil Than SE As SW Claims Is To Do These by vanbonattel: 7:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
Kingspin:
Loook at you. Who and who are generating the VAT, taxes etc in Southwest especially Lagos? Yes, southwest get enough oil yes let them supply the oil to the world na. No be other people de do the supply since?

Which oil, they will rather claim oil production while attaching themselves with niger delta with tricks.

4 Likes

Re: The Best Way To Know If SW Has More Oil Than SE As SW Claims Is To Do These by orlaryemy: 7:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
They are doing worse by been the first to have television in Africa abi?, even before France and many European Countries clap for yourself. One thing is certain, if not for abolition of regionalism by Ironsi, Western Nigeria would be in league of European countries not africa. Nonsense fellow.
VAGABOND:

Tell it to the birds!

Yorubas were doing worse under regionalism. With Awolowo and Akintola having a free for all brawl in the middle of the road at Ibadan. The wild west was the only reason why the coupists struck.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Many Nigerians May Be Deported If Donald Trump Wins US Presidency / Pictures: Why Nigerian South Easterners Prefer Trump Over Hillary / Biafra: Over 1 Million Indigenous Igbos In Southern Benue, We Can't Abandon Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.