Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,403 members, 7,850,439 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

What Does It Mean When Your Ex-gf Wants U Back After 5months - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When Your Ex-gf Wants U Back After 5months (1012 Views)

Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me / My Gf Wants To Come And Stay With Me, I Refused, Have I Done Anything Wrong? / HILARIOUS PHOTO: When U Tell Your Friends U Back With Your Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When Your Ex-gf Wants U Back After 5months by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 07, 2016
She broke up with me on January,although it was indirectly. She was like she has made the decision long ago.

Anyway we went out separate ways for five months,deleted her on all social medias, during those times she stalks me , she told me so herself. She has been in school those time

Now she came to me saying she just wants me to remove the grudges I have for her. That she has found Christ, that she has changed. Anyway I resisted her for like three days, but she didnt give up on me. So I knew she wanted more than what she was asking for. She later confessed that she still loves me and wants to be a lover again. She told me she never dated any guy during the period but that she told a guy bearing my middle name that she might consider him in two months time. All her exes are bearing the same name/middle name. Anyway I told her that, we shld just be friends, since our problem was lack of understanding , and she said ok, she wld remain friends until I ask her out.

Now I still feel both hatred and love for her , I dont even know if I love her anymore. She suggested we deleted our previous chats on fb , so that I can give her a second chance to start all over again as acquaintance. I agreed.

Now I even feel stupid to have allowed her back even as a friend, considering all the emotional roller coaster I have been through with her despite me not giving up on her still .

Why would a girl come back after 5 months?

I dont think I love her anymore. I dont know what I feel towards her anymore. I dunno if it's hatred or love.

No insults pls. Just pass by if you dont like my post.
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Ex-gf Wants U Back After 5months by Smellymouth: 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2016
@jackofall, This depends on how you feel about your ex. If you still love her and you trust her to stay in the relationship this time, then accept her back..

But Understand that this ex may want you back because she thinks that you've found happiness with someone else. If she can break up that relationship, she'll revert back to the person she was before and probably break up with you again.

That's the chance you'll have to take if you go back to her. Were it me, I'd stay with my present girlfriend, but the choice is certainly yours...

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When Your Ex-gf Wants U Back After 5months by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2016
lol this is funny

anyways...if you dont love her enough dont go into a relationship with her...you can just stick to being friends..or if you are not comfortable, cut her off completely.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Your Ex-gf Wants U Back After 5months by Cutehector(m): 2:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
One thing I love abt me is dat wen I put someone in my past, they remain there till thy kingdom come.. cool even if such feelings tend to arise..
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Ex-gf Wants U Back After 5months by adedammy007(m): 2:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
ina zua....space booked
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Ex-gf Wants U Back After 5months by mhizeva(f): 3:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
Its simply that she wants you back... But I would advise that both you be just friends ( and remember to work on that issue of understanding in case you are going to date another girl).......

She may just want you back because her life has been boring without you or she misses you... She may just want you back because she sees that after you broke up with her your life was stlll good meaning that she was not a signifcant part of your life (then she just want to mess it up)

Now here is where the issue of being friends come up... For your safety and better judgment.. Let the two of you be friends and try to keep your chats with her purely friendly.... Her reactions to things you do.... will tell you if you will be able to spend the rest of your life with her (Marriage) or if you will be able to accept her back.....

Try to learn and understand her more.... and try to let her understand you more

This is just for you to be on the safe side and avoid heartbreak (but forget all the feeling of hate you have for her, its not manly to feel like that)

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Your Ex-gf Wants U Back After 5months by sirliu(m): 3:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
Make sure you have resolved all your issues before you consider getting back with her.

The most likely reason she broke up with you is that she thought she could get something better out there and once she realised she couldn't, she wants to come back to you. I suspect she will still be casting her eyes out for better targets while dating you, so be careful.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Your Ex-gf Wants U Back After 5months by Agybabe(f): 4:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
The truth is you are finding it hard to totally forgive her. When you do, loving her again won't be a problem, trust me. And if you can't forgive, get her friendzoned or just stay clear from her, else you will get a larger share of emotional torture!
#MaLady

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Your Ex-gf Wants U Back After 5months by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
Thanks to all that gave me good advice, you are all wonderful.
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Ex-gf Wants U Back After 5months by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
mhizeva:
Its simply that she wants you back... But I would advise that both you be just friends ( and remember to work on that issue of understanding in case you are going to date another girl).......

She may just want you back because her life has been boring without you or she misses you... She may just want you back because she sees that after you broke up with her your life was stlll good meaning that she was not a signifcant part of your life (then she just want to mess it up)

Now here is where the issue of being friends come up... For your safety and better judgment.. Let the two of you be friends and try to keep your chats with her purely friendly.... Her reactions to things you do.... will tell you if you will be able to spend the rest of your life with her (Marriage) or if you will be able to accept her back.....

Try to learn and understand her more.... and try to let her understand you more

This is just for you to be on the safe side and avoid heartbreak (but forget all the feeling of hate you have for her, its not manly to feel like that)

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

But if I was a girl, will u ask me to forget all the hate I have for a guy who broke up with me. It's easier said than done.
Thanks for ur advice.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Your Ex-gf Wants U Back After 5months by mhizeva(f): 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2016
Jackofall:

But if I was a girl, will u ask me to forget all the hate I have for a guy who broke up with me. It's easier said than done.
Thanks for ur advice.

Life is too short to keep your mind locked up.... Harbouring Hatred is the emotion growing children have...

I believe you are a grown adult...... Be mature...

Stay Wise
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Ex-gf Wants U Back After 5months by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2016
mhizeva:

Life is too short to keep your mind locked up.... Harbouring Hatred is the emotion growing children have...

Stay Wise

Will u say the say the same if I was ur girlfriend. Girls eh .

So every grown adult has no hatred for anyone. Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Your Ex-gf Wants U Back After 5months by mhizeva(f): 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2016
Jackofall:

Will u say the say the same if I was ur girlfriend. Girls eh .

So every grown adult has no hatred for anyone. Keep deceiving yourself.

Okay, It seems like you can solve your own problems. Sorry for intruding
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Ex-gf Wants U Back After 5months by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
mhizeva:

Stay Wise

What an irony. Growing children find it easier to stop hatred than grown adult.

Of course I can solve my own problems I just needed another opinion. What i dont appreciate is someone telling me certain emotions are wrong or right for certain age.
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Ex-gf Wants U Back After 5months by TuneChi369(m): 8:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
Smellymouth:
@jackofall, This depends on how you feel about your ex. If you still love her and you trust her to stay in the relationship this time, then accept her back..

But Understand that this ex may want you back because she thinks that you've found happiness with someone else. If she can break up that relationship, she'll revert back to the person she was before and probably break up with you again.

That's the chance you'll have to take if you go back to her. Were it me, I'd stay with my present girlfriend, but the choice is certainly yours...
well said.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Your Ex-gf Wants U Back After 5months by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 07, 2016
OP
The only reason you should take her back is to fùck her.
Fúck her properly and without mercy tuen dump her sorry ass.
She left you for someone else. It didnt work... the guy most likely dumped hersorry ass and she is back feeding U some mumo jumbo offering you the leftovers as if Ure a vulture. Nigga do the needful and come share ur testimony here bro

Cc
Obontami

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean When Your Ex-gf Wants U Back After 5months by obontami: 8:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
Babzilla:
OP
She left you for someone else. It didnt work... the guy most likely dumped hersorry ass and she is back feeding U some mumo jumbo offering you the leftovers as if Ure a vulture. Nigga do the needful and come share ur testimony here bro

Cc
Obon tami

You are not far from the truth my brother
What did dude in question have to do is fccck the bittch good and dump her sorry ass in no time cool
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Ex-gf Wants U Back After 5months by obontami: 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2016
Paulkillermanag what ur take about this topic breh ??

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Your Ex-gf Wants U Back After 5months by flokii: 8:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
@OP you were probably honest or mr nice guy, so she chose lies/deceit over you

Now that she is tired of lies.. She wants her man back

If you care, forgive her *cheers

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Your Ex-gf Wants U Back After 5months by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
Babzilla:
OP

Cc
Obontami

Lol. Ok sir.
Re: What Does It Mean When Your Ex-gf Wants U Back After 5months by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
flokii:
@OP you were probably honest or mr nice guy, so she chose lies/deceit over you

Now that she is tired of lies.. She wants her man back

If you care, forgive her *cheers

I wish I was nice. I wasn't nice but I was honest to a great extent sha. Niceness days of mine are long gone.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Your Ex-gf Wants U Back After 5months by flokii: 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2016
Jackofall:

I wish I was nice. I wasn't nice but I was honest to a great extent sha. Niceness days of mine are long gone.

Eyah..

She probably saw a cuter/richer guy she went after buh got disappointed or wasn't given that special treatment you gave her.

Bitter thing is.. She might av been used and dumped buh you wouldn't know

Just follow ur mind sha.. Buh I know one can't eat his/her cake and still av it.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean When Your Ex-gf Wants U Back After 5months by KINGOFJAPAN: 11:22pm On Jun 07, 2016
angry grin grin

(1) (Reply)

A Night I Could Not Do Without Sex / Love At First Sight / You Might Be Missing! Ilegend Whatsapp Group! Hahahaha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.