Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,716 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) (34777 Views)

An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy / Just Imagine Dangote Received This Message From Glo. What An Insult! / See How To Get Free Smartphone From Glo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
semasir:
Bad business...... I'm rocking my own glo here very well though maybe those complaining has got poor signals where they are

My bro that's a big lie, glo bad browsing network has nothing to do with where one reside.
My office is at the back of glo Edo/delta regional headquarter, mission road, Benin city Edo State, but despite that, their network is still damn bad.

In 2 months, I subscribed for glo 2500 naira monthly subscription in my office and was enable to do anything with it. Nobody told me to break the sim and switch over to Etisalat.

The painful part of this is that one of their regional boss in that their headquarter situated in Benin city (I won't mention name for job purpose) is a relation and he doesn't even use glo in his home but SMILE 4G LITE modern. This should tell you how bad glo is.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) by Oluwabunmy(f): 1:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
Glo network ds days s disgusting.....they made me loose my final interview wt one big firm all in d name of BAD NETWORK. They shld just find a way of solving their so called network ishhhhh......
Re: Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) by yetseyi(f): 1:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
Well why are they still subscribing if its that bad, glo is still okay over here and at least their 2G data is 2G unlike some other networks. Its just thay when rain falls the network seems to dissapear with the weather.

Airtel is slow in my house, fast just the next street and superfast in my church.
Find the network that is suitable for you,all of them have issues.
Re: Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) by BIGBANGTHEORY: 1:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
gen2briz:
Seriously I think Glo need to do something about their Data service

I'm using GLO network to browse and I have no idea of this complains are about. I browse effortlessly all days on my devices and even share with 4 other family members with out complains. I feel like am on fiber optics backbone all the time and now as I chat u I have capital H+ on my phone.

Re: Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) by BL3zzY(f): 2:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
i never near glo since 2012
i sub but wasnt able to use my data due to their slow network
Re: Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) by Luther0luther: 2:06pm On Jun 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) by petekayo(m): 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
Glo is really very slow..,...they shld improve on their network......
Re: Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) by charlsecy(m): 2:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
HemmanuelRichy:
i thought i saw lalasticlala on that first picture.
00Ademi:
Sm1 even mention lalasticlala there grin grin
Look well. Lackadaisical

Nnamsco4real:
Why does GLO network turn my GPS each time I switch on my packet data? I think I'm been tracked.
I think I had a similar issue. But mine was more about WiFi being turned. No matter the number of times I turned it off, it would come back on. It seems the thing has resolved on its own.
Re: Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) by Richydos(m): 3:41pm On Jun 08, 2016
Lolzzzzz I remember a friend of mine who was about downloading an episode of Arrow season 2 with glo network.... D guy started downloading a 75mb stuff by 10pm n supported his phone with power bank... He woke up by 7am d next morning to see it still downloading @ 27mb while his power bank has started blinking low b3..... My guy after he angrily finished his pee, he just took out d Sim n booke it
Re: Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) by okikiosibodu(m): 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
OP, your internet reception is poor as well. I suspect you are using glo
Re: Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) by lordcenred(m): 3:26am On Jun 09, 2016
semasir:
Bad business...... I'm rocking my own glo here very well though maybe those complaining has got poor signals where they are

But dat shudnt be the case bro!
As longs as we are all in Nigeria, we shud not be complaining about poor data speed
Re: Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) by cuulgeek(m): 3:34am On Jun 09, 2016
The reactions are pretty right and I think glo should work on improving data connection quality as they have done to quantity. I also don't know the essence of the endorsement deals. Is glo evading tax or becoming a charitable organisation? Let them give to the homeless
Re: Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) by Elsuperior(m): 11:42am On Jun 09, 2016
Though the data plans are quite attracting but when I remember what I have to go through using glo network, its better I use Mtn or airtel that understand what it takes to serve customers
Re: Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) by yomalex(m): 7:43pm On Jun 09, 2016
HazzanTazzan:
Rocking my 10gb for 2500naira jeje..
The network has improved compared to the last time i was using their service on my Q10. They just need to increase their speed sha
do you still use on Q10?
Re: Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
semasir:
Likely you are an area boy, who never leaves mom's kitchen. That where you are. That is where glo is.
Glo is a real sore in the ass
Re: Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) by semasir: 10:25pm On Jun 09, 2016
Different story for different people but mine is fine and not as poor as MTN here

KINGinVALHALA3:

My bro that's a big lie, glo bad browsing network has nothing to do with where one reside.
My office is at the back of glo Edo/delta regional headquarter, mission road, Benin city Edo State, but despite that, their network is still damn bad.

In 2 months, I subscribed for glo 2500 naira monthly subscription in my office and was enable to do anything with it. Nobody told me to break the sim and switch over to Etisalat.

The painful part of this is that one of their regional boss in that their headquarter situated in Benin city (I won't mention name for job purpose) is a relation and he doesn't even use glo in his home but SMILE 4G LITE modern. This should tell you how bad glo is.
Re: Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) by semasir: 10:32pm On Jun 09, 2016
See, to enjoy data consumption in Nigeria now, it'll be best for you to have your network permanently fixed on 3G or H+ than leave to choose either 3G or 2G else you'll repeatedly have the issues reoccurring

lordcenred:

But dat shudnt be the case bro!
As longs as we are all in Nigeria, we shud not be complaining about poor data speed
Re: Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) by semasir: 10:35pm On Jun 09, 2016
Until you know someone, don't just say things without caution. At my work place, home and even on the road when travelling, it's still fast.

If you don't switch to 3G or H+, you won't in any way enjoy the service

indigene:

Likely you are an area boy, who never leaves mom's kitchen. That where you are. That is where glo is.
Glo is a real sore in the ass
Re: Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) by saxby(f): 11:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
Lol those were funny
Re: Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) by jmichlins(m): 5:53pm On Jun 10, 2016
Jkyoung:

Two glo masts....You are the son of your father(lie muhammed)
this is how they installed it. First it was one small one that was serving my neighborhood then their huge mast was marked for demolition to make way for construction of a shopping mall by the government so they had to site the reconstruction at the same place they had the small one making it two
Re: Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:11am On Jun 11, 2016
yomalex:
do you still use on Q10?

No

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Has The Worst Customer Care MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat? / Why You Should Use Your Real Name On Facebook: True Life Story / The power of Lumia 520 Lens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.