Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,728 members, 7,837,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State (54001 Views)

Osinbajo To Lead FG Fact-finding Team To Tompolo’s Home Base, Other N’delta Area / Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State / Soldiers Invade Oporoza, Delta Community In Search Of Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by Arijude(m): 10:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
Those animals, touts in uniforms have no balls to go to the creek and fight the avengers. They know they will either be killed by avengers or get drowned in the river and be fed on by the fishes.

6 Likes

Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by ameezy(m): 10:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
angrythis country sef

1 Like

Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by bladeAnders(m): 10:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
ikombe:
Always raiding grin

Wetin dem dey find for dere self undecided

Make dem go fight avengers dem no gree go, na civilians wey no get missles and ak47 dem dey disturb angry

Thunder wey dey do situp na im go fire dem nyash grin
Who are the Avengers?
Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by godswilld10(m): 10:54pm On Jun 07, 2016
jayesmalling:
The people there deserved more than this. I want to see the military turturing them.
I nor sure if u well at all

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by misscall247: 10:54pm On Jun 07, 2016
ireneony:
undecidedmilitary raid homes in delta... and so
Op tell us what we have never heard of undecided

Where is the body of the story.
Op only you get heading, body, conclusion for one sentence grin
Stingy op.
APC bigot

2 Likes

Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by mayorchelsea(m): 10:54pm On Jun 07, 2016
We don't believe this poo jor.The people from that side already taught us to disregard Sahara reporters as a credible source of news,why should we now?
Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by ikombe: 11:02pm On Jun 07, 2016
bladeAnders:
Who are the Avengers?
which rock have you been living under

4 Likes

Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by Cashberry511(m): 11:02pm On Jun 07, 2016
Yanga dey slp trouble dey go wake am...this is so unfair. I jst want to believe this is not abt the NDA ish
Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by theEYe21(f): 11:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
They are looking for the missiles in a civilian home. Oponu! grin
Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by bladeAnders(m): 11:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
ikombe:
answer me na, what is the meaning of the Avengers? sounds like name of a school or hotel or even a street name....
Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by SohMan(m): 11:11pm On Jun 07, 2016
ikombe:
Always raiding grin

Wetin dem dey find for dere self undecided

Make dem go fight avengers dem no gree go, na civilians wey no get missles and ak47 dem dey disturb angry

Thunder wey dey do situp na im go fire dem nyash grin

Wow my first FTC since i registered since october 2014. I dedicate this to my crush ivyy angry even if i dont play candy crush undecided . Wishing you the crown of miss nairaland grin

Bar man free drinks for my nairalanders grin
See this one undecided mayb u don high!! , u talk no get meaning, go find sumwher sit down.
Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by SycophanticGoat: 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
jayesmalling:
The people there deserved more than this. I want to see the military turturing them.

Go and torture them yourself na, since you love jungle justice and bloodbath! Rubbish!

When herdsmen spill blood here and there, these mofos keep shut and in some cases mock the victims, but now they want innocent people tortured because there are a few militants in their midst..

May it never be well for who so ever wishes evil on any tribe! May such person's days on earth be brief!

2 Likes

Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by ikombe: 11:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
bladeAnders:
answer me na, what is the meaning of the Avengers? sounds like name of a school or hotel or even a street name....
type avengers on the search button on nairaland and u will know what it is undecided
Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by Lionsclaw: 11:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
This is why I curse the Nigerian army and entire military for all of them to die in battle. How can you do this to peoples home in the 21st century. How can they treat people like animals. And in that country nobody seem to see it as a serious issue.

1 Like

Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by ikombe: 11:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
SohMan:

See this one undecided mayb u don high!! , u talk no get meaning, go find sumwher sit down.
haters every where like pure water cheesy
Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by compoundd: 11:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
.[size=28pt]because you people can not talk about niger delta or south south or 6 zones. It is illegal under the nigeria law to do so.

It is considered an act of treason.

Is it fair, that they are paying some people money while arresting nnamdi kanu.

there is nothing call niger delta, have you ever heard of southern nigeria parliament before in your history. No.

the eastern tried to break away from the north, which is what lead to the civil war.

this so activist are destroying pipeline worth billions of dollars. Nobody should be encouraging this terrorist act any more. To give them money, means they will have so much money to blow up more pipeline and that was what you saw, under goodluck jonathan, where he was paying terrorist large sum of money.

Goodluck Jonathan act of paying this terrorist is responsible for increase in terror. he was funding terrorism.

That why it is important to remove the local government , to reduce the act of terrorism. because 774 account will be closed which could be source of terrorism. each of the local government get about $10million which would be use to fund terrorism by removing them and using the funds to fund education. and handover the local government Secretariat to the police and military. You are basically reducing terrorism.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by bladeAnders(m): 11:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
ikombe:
type avengers on the search button on nairaland and u will know what it is undecided
I have done dat.Avengers is a name of a river in Taraba state
Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by ikombe: 11:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
bladeAnders:
I have done dat.Avengers is a name of a river in Taraba state
lmao grin

Dis wan no go kill me grin

1 Like

Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by macaranta(m): 11:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
Unprofessional
Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by googlepikins: 11:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:
abeg make una raid their house well well jare. angry

Ripping the Nations economy apart & playing victim on social media. mmttsscchheeww
is our oil, so what are you going to do about it?

1 Like

Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by googlepikins: 11:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
compoundd:
.[size=28pt]because you people can not talk about niger delta or south south or 6 zones. It is illegal under the nigeria law to do so.

there is nothing call niger delta, have you ever heard of southern nigeria parliament before in your history. No.

the eastern tried to break away from the north, which is what lead to the civil war.

this so activist are destroying pipeline worth billions of dollars. Nobody should be encouraging this terrorist act any more. To give them money, means they will have so much money to blow up more pipeline and that was what you saw, under goodluck jonathan, where he was paying terrorist large sum of money.

Goodluck Jonathan act of paying this terrorist is responsible for increase in terror. he was funding terrorism.

That why it is important to remove the local government , to reduce the act of terrorism. because 774 account will be closed which could be source of terrorism. each of the local government get about $10million which would be use to fund terrorism by removing them and using the funds to fund education. and handover the local government Secretariat to the police and military. You are basically reducing terrorism.
[/size]

is it your land? stf up

3 Likes

Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by nortcentrallord(m): 11:54pm On Jun 07, 2016
jayesmalling:

Lol
And you live on their oil. This is a case of a beggar and his benefactor. Anyday he refuses the beggar food, he becomes a bad man.

Leave their oil for them and live on you cocoa. I don't think that's too much they have asked. Since you wish innocent individuals harm, I pray one of their missiles land close to your dwelling so you can appreciate "life" itself.

1 Like

Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
The person in this portrait looks like Tompolo.

NLanders how una see am?

Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by nortcentrallord(m): 12:00am On Jun 08, 2016
compoundd:

[/size]

You can start by joining the Nigerian military or Navy the go and face them head on.

Commenting on social media is CHEAP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by IGWISE(m): 12:07am On Jun 08, 2016
This is arrant nonesense
Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by SeanDada1(m): 12:26am On Jun 08, 2016
serverconnect:
it is unfair

They raided Tompolos house
Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by SohMan(m): 12:26am On Jun 08, 2016
ikombe:
haters every where like pure water cheesy
Hahaha hahahah , This guy self, Ha! Pure water get haters, ?? ? grin,
Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 08, 2016
ikombe:
I guess it shld be ZUMA ROCK. cheesy
Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by Princedapace(m): 12:39am On Jun 08, 2016
jayesmalling:

Guy...I am not from that region...forget about my region...that oil belongs to them...na by force to share their resources? Why can't FG just close eyes and forget oil na? Like seriously, there are countries without a ingle oil...mehn..they are surviving...forget oil and that region will not be relevant again. As long as they still fees this country...u don't touch them any how...else they make u and I hustle Harder to feed...

3 Likes

Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by Ayatullah(m): 12:45am On Jun 08, 2016
SmileXtraone:
I thought FG ordered immediate withdrawal of military from Niger Delta

Keep thinking. Meanwhile our gallant soldiers are in action in search of Ungrateful Baaastards calling themselves Niger Delta Avengers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari's Gaffe VS Obama's "mistake" / Saraki & Ekweremadu Celebrating As FG Drops Charges Against Them (Pics) / Jonathan Presents Handover Notes To Buhari (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.