Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,412 members, 7,839,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State (54008 Views)

Osinbajo To Lead FG Fact-finding Team To Tompolo’s Home Base, Other N’delta Area / Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State / Soldiers Invade Oporoza, Delta Community In Search Of Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by truthspeaks: 12:58am On Jun 08, 2016
So wats d big deal wit dis Ftc thingy. Is thr sumtin peeps like me r missing cos I dnt get it. Pls satisfy my curiosity
ikombe:
no be small thing my oga grin

Na my first FTC for nairaland be dis since october 2014 wey i register cheesy

I go share alomo for boiz grin
Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by Nobody: 1:13am On Jun 08, 2016
nawa oo. All these wont solve this problem
Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by OLUJOSHINS(m): 1:28am On Jun 08, 2016
funkiebully:
[s][/s]

Typical yoloba coward mentality. Always thinking of oil, can't ur cocoa help the economy? U support harassing of civilians bc of few vandals. May it never be well with u as u wish the region that sustains u harm.

stop cursing. it doesn't bring out the best in U.

It shall be well with me in Jesus name Amen.

1 Like

Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by legendsilver(m): 2:05am On Jun 08, 2016
saopauloman:
nonsense.. u people should stop harassing innocent citizens.
Innocent my foot. They should not just raid their houses buy also their lives, families and their generation. Nonsense people, see as heat wants kill person this night because of the fools went dey destroy gas pipeline
Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by ikombe: 2:10am On Jun 08, 2016
herbie27:
I guess it shld be ZUMA ROCK. cheesy
olumo rock for don beta cheesy
Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by NaijaCuzin: 2:15am On Jun 08, 2016
This aren't Kuti's days

sad
Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by lastpage: 2:21am On Jun 08, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:
abeg make una raid their house well well jare. angry

Ripping the Nations economy apart & playing victim on social media. mmttsscchheeww

Dont mind the Criminals!

I don wait tire, for the Missiles they promise to launch yesterday!

Bunch of "self-seeking", Cheat-beaters!

If they behave 'properly", they get a CARROT....If they behave like the criminals that they are, they get a big whooping from the STICK

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by love4rent80s: 3:27am On Jun 08, 2016
jayesmalling:
The people there deserved more than this. I want to see the military turturing them.
Supported!!!!

1 Like

Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by Obama88: 3:35am On Jun 08, 2016
ordinary threat and they (military and FG) are taking on their heels. Odikwaegwo!
Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by Obama88: 3:39am On Jun 08, 2016
ordinary threat and they (military and FG) are taking on their heels. Odikwaegwo! Ftc
Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by love4rent80s: 3:42am On Jun 08, 2016
legendsilver:

Innocent my foot. They should not just raid their houses buy also their lives, families and their generation. Nonsense people, see as heat wants kill person this night because of the fools went dey destroy gas pipeline

Supported!!!!

Some people just don't have sense, who is suffering the pipeline attacks?
We civilians or buhari?
Buhhari has light in asio rock now and I don't.

Buhari has free access to fuel and diesel for transportation, but I don't.

Buhari is still collecting his salaries , weda u bomb pipeline or not but some of us has lost our jobs because the company we work for can't cope.

Even after buharis tenure, he will still be collecting his benefit and allowances as an ex president.....

Now tell me who dey suffer am?
Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by Nobody: 4:02am On Jun 08, 2016
lastpage:

Dont mind the Criminals!

I don wait tire, for the Missiles they promise to launch yesterday!

Bunch of "self-seeking", Cheat-beaters!

If they behave 'properly", they get a CARROT....If they behave like the criminals that they are, they get a big whooping from the STICK

Lastpage!

So the criminals are found in the homes eh...very clever clap for yourself

1 Like

Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by Nobody: 4:03am On Jun 08, 2016
This is mischivious. Where is the photo of the military.
Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by Nobody: 4:05am On Jun 08, 2016
All I can say is if those people were really criminals and had weapons and ready ro fight you wobt see one soldier near there
Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by brownlolly(m): 4:34am On Jun 08, 2016
So a civilian has Tompolo's portrait in his home
Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by Nobody: 4:40am On Jun 08, 2016
I have not seen pictures of herdsmen being raided. With time we might realize these soldiers may have stolen people's properties and raped their wives. I cant imagine what they did to the owners of the houses while scattering their properties, cos no one can just keep quiet and see his stuff scattered with wreckless abandon.

1 Like

Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by prof12(m): 4:49am On Jun 08, 2016
In every war situation, civilians are always used to shield some hardwares from the opponents.
Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by NobleG1(m): 4:59am On Jun 08, 2016
The home owner should sue government for damages.
Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by pedrilo: 5:30am On Jun 08, 2016
jayesmalling:
The people there deserved more than this. I want to see the military turturing them.
they way they torture all fulani people because of their killer Herdsmen abi? Or the way they torture all northerners because of boko haram right? God must take ur life oh, cos u dnt deserve d one u hav

1 Like

Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by Ijaya123: 6:00am On Jun 08, 2016
Picture of the military raiding or I don't believe. So it can be used as evidence at ICC as some have been clamouring for.

Y'all know the drill.
Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by lordkhalifa(m): 6:32am On Jun 08, 2016
If I told them bull-hari is a dullard they might misquote me, how on earth do you think, the Avengers will be found in such luxury vicinity

This is a lost battle I bank On it... Or are they still looking for a man (Tompolo) wining and dinning in libya
Buruntai is Daft gringrincheesy
Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by ObiOkpor(m): 6:35am On Jun 08, 2016
ikombe:
no be small thing my oga grin

Na my first FTC for nairaland be dis since october 2014 wey i register cheesy

I go share alomo for boiz grin
Origin na my brand..
Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by Blizzy9ja: 6:46am On Jun 08, 2016
jayesmalling:
I want to see all the pipelines in flame... More coward soldiers skinned alive and finally a red economy

You dont treat the people like that and expect them not to fight back
Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by mikesword: 6:48am On Jun 08, 2016
Maybe they re searching for cash...........korofos
Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by InvertedHammer: 6:49am On Jun 08, 2016
lalasticlala:
PHOTONEWS: Military Raid On Civilian Home In Oporoza, Delta State

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10153558568462703&id=96184337702&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10153558568462703%3Atl_objid.10153558568462703%3Athid.96184337702%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1467356399%3A-8237463700391897848#footer_action_list

Why can't you state the facts?

Nigeria military raided Tompolo's house.

What is incomprehensible about that?
Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by Fundango: 6:54am On Jun 08, 2016
transient123:
Tom-opolo must be hiding in one of the holes.

I thought they said they are fearless, why run then?

I had prefer fire for fire, just like some deranged will sit on their phone and sing war songs or behind the phone secession.

Nonsense!
and after they finished saying nonsense they will go hiding.grin
Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by ezinnajacob(m): 7:05am On Jun 08, 2016
I thought 2weeks cease operation was given for peace keeping?
Re: Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State by gudnex22(m): 7:16am On Jun 08, 2016
OLUJOSHINS:
abeg make una raid their house well well jare. angry

Ripping the Nations economy apart & playing victim on social media. mmttsscchheeww

Now I know that these people are very important to the economy of this country that is why Nigeria don't want to let them have their own country. when they strike the economy bleed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki & Ekweremadu Celebrating As FG Drops Charges Against Them (Pics) / Live Election Results From Edo State / Mc Oluomo, Lagos Speaker And Tinibu Tawaf In Mecca-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.