Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

America And The West: Source Of World Filth And Evil: The Rise Of Sodom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / America And The West: Source Of World Filth And Evil: The Rise Of Sodom (706 Views)

Investigate The Source Of Cash Used For PDP Convention - APC Tells EFCC / Nigeria Could Teach The West A Few Things - Bloomberg / How Fayose Begged Zenith Bank To Cover Up The Source Of His Election Funds - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

America And The West: Source Of World Filth And Evil: The Rise Of Sodom by KingSango(m): 1:19am On Jun 08, 2016
Greetings, Nigerians and all other Africans visiting Nigeria in cyberspace.

Please take the time to go over the blog it has alot of information about the falling of Rome which is America. We all know that all empires fall when they became totally corrupt and submerged in darkness. Some even rebel openly against the Almighty when they know they can never live up to His standards and side with Satan to keep their power. Such is the West.

http://theriseofsodom..com/ Wisdom comes with studying not age. Love, Sango.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: America And The West: Source Of World Filth And Evil: The Rise Of Sodom by bolaino(m): 7:08am On Jun 08, 2016
KingSango:

Greetings, Nigerians and all other Africans visiting Nigeria in cyberspace.

Please take the time to go over the blog it has alot of information about the falling of Rome which is America. We all know that all empires fall when they became totally corrupt and submerged in darkness. Some even rebel openly against the Almighty when they know they can never live up to His standards and side with Satan to keep their power. Such is the West.

http://theriseofsodom..com/ Wisdom comes with studying not age. Love, Sango.

Greetings My Enlightened One, May the gods guide and protect you now and always. Please I have some things I would like to share with you, but I have lost your Email ADdress and I can no longer receive email messages from my email address attached to this my nairaland account, please if you could, send me a message via email on gnosticorisha@gmail.com I will be humbly expecting a message from you, Igba Irunmole.

(1) (Reply)

How Wahhabi Clerics In Nigeria Promote Hate / Itsekiri Accuses N-delta Govs Of Working With Militants / See What Lawyers Do 2 Get To Federal High Court,Edo State When It Rains(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.