Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,225 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:42 PM

VIDEO: How I Got The ‘best Contract’ From Olamide – Lil Kesh - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: How I Got The ‘best Contract’ From Olamide – Lil Kesh (471 Views)

NNPC Says Osinbajo Gave Approval For N640 Billion Contract;VP Office Keeps Mum / Buhari's Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari Received $13b Contract From Nnpc’s Baru / I Got Seized N3bn As Gifts During Ceremonies –yakubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: How I Got The ‘best Contract’ From Olamide – Lil Kesh by OkoAfusa: 2:45am On Jun 08, 2016
Lil Kesh was a guest on Sunday’s episode of “Rubbin Minds” on Channels TV with Ebuka Obi-Uchendu.

While on the show, the former YBNL artiste, and the host delved into the topic that has caused so much debate in the industry – contractual agreements between artistes and record labels.

In the course of the discussion, Lil Kesh praised his former boss, Olamide for giving him the ‘best contract’.

The artiste’s definition of ‘best contract’ was that Olamide did more for him than what was written in the contract.

He said Olamide treated him and other YBNL label mates like family and made sure they had the best as he did not only give them fish but also taught them how to fish.

In essence, he trained them to be independent as well as teaching them all about the music business in the process.

Lil Kesh then opined that one of the reasons why artistes get embroiled in contract disputes is the fact that they hastily jump at ‘juicy’ contracts out of desperation.

He also dropped a freestyle on the show.

Watch the interview.

http://amebosquare.com/entertainment/video-got-best-contract-olamide-lil-kesh/
Re: VIDEO: How I Got The ‘best Contract’ From Olamide – Lil Kesh by bewla(m): 2:56am On Jun 08, 2016
Street lie
Re: VIDEO: How I Got The ‘best Contract’ From Olamide – Lil Kesh by koladebrainiac(m): 3:06am On Jun 08, 2016
Olamide is a true bosz
Re: VIDEO: How I Got The ‘best Contract’ From Olamide – Lil Kesh by EMMYLBANKS(m): 3:14am On Jun 08, 2016
isoryt...then wishing you goodluck in your career
Re: VIDEO: How I Got The ‘best Contract’ From Olamide – Lil Kesh by DaBullIT(m): 6:21am On Jun 08, 2016
Im going to feature Olamide in my Apala song grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Ngige's Careless Statement / Great Photo Of Abuja / What Would Be Your Response If President Buhari Ask You This Mega Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.