Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture (55302 Views)

Video Of Abacha's Speech After Shonekan's Resignation Shared By Gumsu Abacha / Rare Photo Of Late General Sani Abacha With His Wife / Abacha's 18th Year Of Death: Full Text Of Abacha’s Coup Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by modsfucker: 5:10am On Jun 08, 2016
The last official function of the late Head Of State and Commander In Chief of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria, General Sani Abacha, was welcoming the Palestinian President Yasir Arafat, before the later was announced dead the following morning. Let us pray for the deceased.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by Nobody: 5:12am On Jun 08, 2016
grin The most brutal General in Nigerian history

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by chriskosherbal(m): 5:14am On Jun 08, 2016
Abacha.hmmmm

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by aventura: 5:20am On Jun 08, 2016
That was where he collected the radioactive substance that killed him. It was believed that it was administered to him by arafat's aide in cojunction with the CIA. Getting Abacha was difficult for western agents because he was always holed up in Aso rock and rarely left the country.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by jhydebaba(m): 5:21am On Jun 08, 2016
I remembered vividly the 'up nepa' like shout that rented the whole of my area when the news of the late junta was announced. It was like Nigeria just scored the golden goal that won the world cup.

Rest on the fearless general.

96 Likes

Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by bigtt76(f): 5:34am On Jun 08, 2016
Rather he was seeing off President Arafat angry

modsfucker:
The last official function of the late Head Of State and Commander In Chief of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria, General Sani Abacha, was welcoming the Palestinian President Yasir Arafat, before the later was announced dead the following morning. Let us pray for the deceased.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by brunofarad(m): 5:53am On Jun 08, 2016
Signing In

Reminds me of his ERA

and his snipers all over NIGERIA

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by Nobody: 6:03am On Jun 08, 2016
Hmmm. Can vividly remember the day. Tazarce dole

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by DaBullIT(m): 6:10am On Jun 08, 2016
So Arafat is a suspect ?? then what happened to the apple and Olosho story ?? grin grin

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by laurel03(m): 6:18am On Jun 08, 2016
jhydebaba:
I remembered vividly the 'up nepa' like shout that rented the whole of my area when the news of the late junta was announced. It was like Nigeria just scored the golden goal that won the world cup.

same in my area then...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by myners007: 6:22am On Jun 08, 2016
tHEY BOTH TYRANTS ARE DEAD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by religionisbad(m): 6:23am On Jun 08, 2016
We heard he took apple from one foreign olosho

6 Likes

Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by segalex: 6:40am On Jun 08, 2016
There's no point praying for the dead - whether abacha or any other person - for the dead knows nothing!
So praying for or cursing dead people is a useless thing to do.
The lesson I learnt from abacha's death is that there's nobody that God cannot arrest or call to order, God owns our lives and can demand for it anytime He so wishes, let's spend the little time we have here rightly, may God help us all

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by Blizzy9ja: 7:16am On Jun 08, 2016
The biggest thief of Niger Delta resources... May God continue to punish him in the land of the dead.

I heard our old senile president said he never stole anything. I guess his ear was still dripping with smelly purse so he didnt hear himself

15 Likes

Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by vanndubi: 7:56am On Jun 08, 2016
OP! You can lie o! Abacha was really sick before he died (liver related).

He last outing was the meeting of ECOWAS Heads of state, where he was wearing black lips balm and he was heavy on pain killer to attend that meeting.

One head of state had to even advice him to take a break to attend to his health (overseas) but he refused.

4 Likes

Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by Onyenna(m): 9:08am On Jun 08, 2016
.......warisdiz.......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by lukecent: 9:17am On Jun 08, 2016
Gen. Sani Abacha died on the 8th of June 1998 at the age of 54 years.
Stephen Keshi died on the 8th of June 2016 at the age of 54 years.
hmm ...

103 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by Roon9(m): 2:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
The man in sani Abacha! I have followed up his exploits keenly n quite sincerely I can conveniently say that this man wasn't half as bad as they/the West painted him.

Anybody that refutes the white man's servitude is seen as bad, corrupt, evil n the favourite of all A Dictator! It's hard to see any past hero from Africa that's still meddling in politics unless they have at one point or the other "bent the knee". As a leader n a military head, he only did what has to be done...

The story of Abacha should be rewritten. I stayed in the North, and till this day you will still see his portrait hanging on folks houses.

The whitemans wickedness and fear of great African leaders lead them to take out Abacha, Gaddafi,and now they are frustrating mugabe.
Shine ur eyes people! Fela they shout u no hear

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by Proffdada: 2:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
undecidedsee OP moniker shocked
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by hpk(m): 2:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
R.I.P My role model, you made me love Aviator glasses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by Lilimax(f): 2:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
Both men are late either in heaven or hellembarassed
@OP, no amount of prayers will over rule God's judgement on them.

There is no repentance in grace hence live your life from today with eternity in view smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by lonelydora: 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
The man who contributed to the mess we are into today.

3 Likes

Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by Decryptor(m): 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
jhydebaba:

May that shout repeat itself very soon!

Disclaimer: I only made a statement....give it what ever interpretation you like

3 Likes

Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by ElPadrino33: 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
No other Head of State is/was as fresh as Abacha. Too much swag!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by Biafra101: 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
Na them keep this country like this. If you know what I mean

3 Likes

Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by truthspeaks: 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
So hw does dis add to our GDP

1 Like

Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by hpk(m): 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
lukecent:
Gen. Sani Abacha died on the 8th of June 1998 at the age of 54 years.

Stephen Keshi died on the 8th of June 2016 at the age of 54 years.

hmm ...
Easy tiger, just a mere co-incidence. nothing mose.

2 Likes

Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by Raxxye(m): 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
Ok
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by abatisegun: 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
modsfucker:
. Pray for who

1 Like

Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by vectosinger: 2:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
abacha the most brutal military in nigerian history
Re: The Last Outing Of Abacha With Yasir Arafat - In Picture by abatisegun: 2:34pm On Jun 08, 2016
modsfucker:
. Pray for who?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From Peter Obi Rally In Suleja Today / Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And The Fuel Scarcity / Nnamdi Kanu To Attend Parents Burial February 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.