Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And The Fuel Scarcity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And The Fuel Scarcity (55299 Views)

Updates: What’s The Fuel Scarcity Situation In Your Area? / Why Is No One Blaming Buhari For The Fuel Scarcity? / Hilarious Cartoon About Atiku's Return To PDP. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And The Fuel Scarcity by mrhansome12(m): 3:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
The fuel scarcity is biting hard on people and the APC led government are not helping matters with lies and funny enough creative minds are creating cartoon about it
view more here http://ucheosefoh..com.ng/2016/04/photos-hilarious-cartoon-about-buhari.html

23 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And The Fuel Scarcity by Wazobia12(m): 3:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
Hmmm grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And The Fuel Scarcity by Abeos(m): 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2016
This is serious

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And The Fuel Scarcity by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2016
grin i am happy to be a living witness of a failed nation, Buhari wants to successfully ensure that he 'dissolves' this nation. i have a feeling that he wants to punish us for voting against him prior to 2015. he will use this tenure to punish us, then 2019 he would 'deliver' us. or how can you explain the merging of 3 powerful ministries(power housing and works), is that not clear enough to see?

134 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And The Fuel Scarcity by phlemzy: 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
Locally refined excuses......One of the refineries manufacturing such refined excuses is located at Chief Lai Mohammed Road, Garki....grin grin

150 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And The Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 06, 2016
they voted change they should better enjoy it naa

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And The Fuel Scarcity by alatbaba1(m): 3:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
Changi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And The Fuel Scarcity by jrerico1(m): 5:52pm On Apr 06, 2016

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And The Fuel Scarcity by agoadiv(m): 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
they went too far, we asked them for change of government and they gave us change of promises too plus lie mohammed chai

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And The Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
How do zombies defend this buhari sometimes baffles me

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And The Fuel Scarcity by Udodasco1(m): 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
oyah shokiki shoki ahhh
Congratulations Nigerians!
Petrol Price Has now dropped to 57 naira all thanks to Buhari. You can now purchase Petrol for 57naira on Jumia, Konga and all OLX petrol stations.
For more lies please text APC to 419

89 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And The Fuel Scarcity by idupaul: 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
Meanwhile where is that Fashola sef ..I still don't have light ooo

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And The Fuel Scarcity by elmisti(m): 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
So true!
Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And The Fuel Scarcity by somehowpenis(m): 5:54pm On Apr 06, 2016
Him father angry

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And The Fuel Scarcity by somcherry(f): 5:54pm On Apr 06, 2016
Lol
Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And The Fuel Scarcity by Kaxmytex(m): 5:54pm On Apr 06, 2016
dat one no concern me......all I know is dat tomorrow na 7

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And The Fuel Scarcity by BossWike(m): 5:54pm On Apr 06, 2016
NgeneUkwenu, PassingShot, Omenka, et al... Make una come see una dullard of Daura dispensing free fuel o cheesy cheesy

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And The Fuel Scarcity by donbugy(m): 5:54pm On Apr 06, 2016
Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And The Fuel Scarcity by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
Ngeneukwuenu has been on fuel queue since morning trying to to buy fuel and charge his fone then come back here and shout

Sai baba.

Pathetic

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And The Fuel Scarcity by Qaisar1: 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
We're suffering. no joke in the picture.
*indifferent*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And The Fuel Scarcity by Moneyhatesme(m): 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
I remember vividly, some nigga trekked to abuja when buhari won, he should get his trekking packs ready, with the high cost of transport, the trekking is about to get real cheesy grin grin cheesy

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And The Fuel Scarcity by victorazy(m): 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
Who is that behind him, Osibanjo or Kachukwu?

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And The Fuel Scarcity by Abeymills(m): 5:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
Bubuhari is a disaster n a complete failure

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And The Fuel Scarcity by mejai(m): 5:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
d fuel queue in d first pix is not encouraging at all
Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And The Fuel Scarcity by elmisti(m): 5:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
grin i am happy to be a living witness of a failed nation, Buhari wants to successfully ensure that he 'dissolves' this nation. i have a feeling that he wants to punish us for voting against him prior to 2015. he will use this tenure to punish us, then 2019 he would 'deliver' us. or how can you explain the merging of 3 powerful ministries(power housing and works), is that not clear enough to see?

That's another angle to look @ it....please dis ur own excuse is very new ooo, where is ur refinery?

5 Likes

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And The Fuel Scarcity by olatade(m): 5:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
Any slowpoke who shouts PDP !!! POWER in 2019 thunder fire am. It took PDP 16 solid years to mess up the country. In 10months they now want magic in solving the problems they left behind. Amadioha fire all you.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And The Fuel Scarcity by todayboy: 5:57pm On Apr 06, 2016
How I wish prophet superman should give a perform or die prophesy to buhari he would have seat up

Since when elrufai here of the prophesy he is behaving well

I don't know why anything the Yorubas support don't work

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And The Fuel Scarcity by Kizito2nv(m): 5:57pm On Apr 06, 2016
its my birthday please show d brother some love

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And The Fuel Scarcity by Olibboy: 5:57pm On Apr 06, 2016
sai baba make dem beat d hell out of u#change

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And The Fuel Scarcity by enimcnite(m): 5:57pm On Apr 06, 2016
Sai baba!!!, he is working hard to restore Nigeria. Just give him more time.

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Cartoon About Buhari And The Fuel Scarcity by mployer(m): 5:57pm On Apr 06, 2016
some peeps here won't understand that cartoon undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu / 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father / Nnamdi Kanu To Attend Parents Burial February 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.