Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? - Career (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? (43089 Views)

What Skills Have The Highest Hourly Pay? / What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money Or Is Earning You Money? / Earn Real Money Online Easily, You Can Earn 2500$ Dollars Weekly Guaranteed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by adebanjok(m): 6:34pm On Jun 23, 2016
I learned tilling, and I wish to expand my knowledge. ( laminate flooring) 07032724220 whatsapp contact
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by trytim100(m): 9:49am On Jun 24, 2016
after service I didn't get job and I think d next option for me is to get what ill doing,den inow apply for security job to sustained living in ph while looking for better job to come .now am thinking for skill to lean or if I can see someone who can fully carry me along on civil Engineering job I'll so glad.this my contact pls timudeh03@gmail.com 08063546035.help a brother that's stranded in journey of life
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by boydzeal: 3:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
God bless us & our Hustle....AMEN!!

Amen
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by donlaurenzo(m): 11:13am On Jun 25, 2016
Wallpaper, 3d panel installation, painting, screening,interior design, Facebook page Koko interior decor
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by donlaurenzo(m): 11:15am On Jun 25, 2016
Wallpaper, 3d samples

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by CarlJhonson: 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
BiggSmoke:

And I found an ad on the Jiji, work at home and get good money. smiley wink

cool bro smiley
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
pongwa:
start from wherever you are. .....
make a poster on A4 and post where pple will see.......you are good to go
boss am also interested in teaching jamb science subjects at tutorial centers or privately
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by donlaurenzo(m): 2:04am On Jun 27, 2016
Wallpaper, 3d panel installation, painting, screening,interior design, Face page Koko interior decor
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by fastandfurious: 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
Really interesting thread, Job seekers kindly find a group on facebook "Job Links Nigeria" all it has is info on openings.Enjoy
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 28, 2016
A Human Resource / Real Estate Consulting Firm in Lagos needs the services of a Business Analyst, Commission Agent, Sales Representative, Marketers, Public Relation Officer and a Cleaner. Interested canditates should call to know the mood of application 07031972866, 07086560323. candidates must be well presentable. Qualification: SSCE OND HND B.Sc
Note: This is a direct employment all candidates must reside in lagos.
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by yommysure(m): 4:48pm On Jun 28, 2016
donlaurenzo:
Wallpaper, 3d samples

Please can you teach me how to paste wallpaper.Am ready to pay for the service.

Thanks
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by lovemaths(f): 2:45am On Jun 30, 2016
I learnt how to crochet online.

1 Like

Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by Dpros(f): 9:35am On Jun 30, 2016
Visit our facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/DprosGlobalResources
https://www.facebook.com/DprosGlobalResource and Hit like to get the latest details on all our training or Visit Our Training Center/office
or our website www.dgr.com.ng
You can also reach us via any of the numbers below

Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by superstr: 10:13pm On Jul 02, 2016
If you like to learn how to type with 10 fingers in less than 4 days like us @ www.facebook.com/keettudotcom to stay connected ( 04/July/16).
This platform is also meant to help you develop skills and talents and so on.
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by dan307(m): 11:31am On Jul 04, 2016
wisehouse:
Learning skills like SEO (search engine optimization), SMM (Social Media marketing) is an evergreen industry that when you land just one client. You are in for big cash.

Am talking about online digital marketing.

The number one reason people fail online is because we think and take online business as an alternative, so we end up not putting in enough energy. And due to such, we look for those 'fast cash' method that should earn us millions.

MIND SHIFT: The online community is a marketplace, though visual. And the only way to survive just like any other "physical" marketplace is YOUR SKILLS . If you can spend 5 years in school only to come out and no job, THEN you can as well spend few months and learn a skill (referred above)

I never believed one can earn #10k/day here in Nigeria not until I meet my present client (just one client). please do the math yourself. And the interesting thing is that I am doing it at my pace and also learning the more.
ALL THESE WOULD'NT HAVE HAPPENED IF I KEPT RUNNING AROUND, LIKE I HAVE BEEN DOING FOR OVER 3 YEARS.

SO, WHAT IS MY POINT:LEARN A SKILL
pls can u WhatsApp me?. Am in Enugu. I need to learn something from you(08173631629)
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by fastandfurious: 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
Hi, Job seekers just search for "Job Link Nigeria" on facebook and apply for the jobs posted there. They post info on openings and vacancies for Graduates with less than two years of experience. Cheers.,
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by gistsky: 5:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
Daspecialone:
I am a graduate of Electronics and Telecommunication Engr....

And my other skills include

Photo /Video coverage

Photo Editing

Video Editing

Mobile phone repair

ICT tuitor

CCTV Installation
And much more jare....

Pls i'm interested in video editing and phone repair. can u teach me? Whr is ur base?
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by ThinkWISELY(m): 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
feldido:
1.Mason(brick laying)
2. Electrical Wiring
3. Satellite TV installations
4. Computer Hardware repairs(A+)
5. Computer Networking(N+, CCNA)
6. Phone repairs
7. Auto Tecnician(electrical/mechanical)
8. Agriculture(snail, fish, plantain) and
9. Luxury Customizations (Gold plating and crystallizations)

Modified:
10. I build beautiful aquariums wink

Funny enough I am a mechanical engineer by profession. grin
I love learning new skills, it's my hobby.
Many people don't know what i studied in school.

But my ultimate goal is to have my World class Automobile Servicing and Maintenance Company, cos that's my dream.
wink
feldido:
1.Mason(brick laying)
2. Electrical Wiring
3. Satellite TV installations
4. Computer Hardware repairs(A+)
5. Computer Networking(N+, CCNA)
6. Phone repairs
7. Auto Tecnician(electrical/mechanical)
8. Agriculture(snail, fish, plantain) and
9. Luxury Customizations (Gold plating and crystallizations)

Modified:
10. I build beautiful aquariums wink

Funny enough I am a mechanical engineer by profession. grin
I love learning new skills, it's my hobby.
Many people don't know what i studied in school.

But my ultimate goal is to have my World class Automobile Servicing and Maintenance Company, cos that's my dream.

I throway salute
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by feldido(m): 11:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
ThinkWISELY:
wink

I throway salute

grin
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by djgreenland(m): 9:11pm On May 10, 2017
Kruzilano:
ehen biko please. My laptop went off since ystrday. Nd refuse to switch on. It shws d power light nd smtins i feel d fan rotating. But ntin comes on... Ejoo wetin fit be d wahala.. Cos afraid e dy catch me
Maybe screen.
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by lawrykings(m): 8:33am On May 11, 2017
YTderin:
Sewing/designer
I love this one can you please tell me some challenges in Design? I will like to learn. thanks ma'
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by lawrykings(m): 8:35am On May 11, 2017
winkmart:
I KNOW ABOUT MINI IMPORTATION AND IT'S SAVING ME BIG TIME .

....please a lot of people are asking for free training, please let's do away with the mentality of getting things that might benefit us FOR FREE
I am interested bro, please how do I reach you?
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by lawrykings(m): 9:44am On May 11, 2017
MediaExpert:
Sorry for the late reply, just like I said before, I can teach you photography and video editing, kindly pm me with your number or drop it here for better talks.
I am interested too bro, you could WhatsApp me 08064621824
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by winkmart: 11:15am On May 11, 2017
lawrykings:
I am interested bro, please how do I reach you?
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by Satex(m): 11:43pm On Jun 02, 2017
feldido:

grin
I like to discuss with you on a very serious note.
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by Childofaking: 1:13am On Jun 03, 2017
work from the comfort of your home and earn upto $5000 a month, click below:
http://dollartell.com/?share=57206
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by feldido(m): 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2017
Satex:

I like to discuss with you on a very serious note.

WhatsApp me on 0806Four397Two6one
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by Satex(m): 8:11pm On Jun 04, 2017
feldido:

WhatsApp me on 0806Four397Two6one

Pls, let me send u pm. My big phone has screen fault. Am using small phone. Can't do Whatsapp for now. Tnx.
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 07, 2017
*USA VERIFIED VCC, VBA and PHONE NUMBER for PayPal Verification

*CANADA VERIFIED VCC, VBA and PHONE NUMBER for PayPal Verification

*EUROPEAN VERIFIED VCC, VBA and PHONE NUMBER for PayPal Verification

*VERIFIED EBAY / AMAZON + PAYPAL ACCOUNTS

*GOOGLE VOICE

*REMOTE DESKTOP (VIRTUAL PRIVATE SERVER) FOR PAYPAL / EBAY ACCOUNT

*MASTER CARD FOR PAYPAL VERIFICATION

Call/whatsapp: 08100585820
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by chemose: 10:18am On Aug 10, 2017
I was also privileged to learn paint production before leaving higher institution, just name the type of paint and I get it produced for you. You can contact me on ( calls and whatsapp: 08026212694 ) for your paint production and house painting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

In-sourcing, New Way Of Hiring Desperate Job Seekers / Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos / Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.