Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,052 members, 7,810,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? - Career (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? (42963 Views)

What Skills Have The Highest Hourly Pay? / What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money Or Is Earning You Money? / Earn Real Money Online Easily, You Can Earn 2500$ Dollars Weekly Guaranteed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by johnsonharmony: 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2019
[quote author=BeeBeeOoh post=46374650]aiteeyuuuu! In Kelly Handsome's voice, I No Fit Form Wetin I No Fit Do Coz My Name No Be T-Pain..[/quote
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by deborahtokunboh: 1:11pm On Jan 20, 2019
IamKollinx:
Fixing phones and laptops...
Am a software and hardware engineer wink

WANT TO WORK IN THE UK or AMERICA? TRAINING PROVIDE (NO QUALIFICATIONS OR EXPERIENCE NEEDED)!!! WE NEED IT ENGINEERS!

UK and America are in serious shortage of IT Engineers and are hiring IT Engineers from abroad in record breaking amounts.

We are offering a 4 weeks online training program. This training will teach you all you need to know to be fully equipped on taking on a roll as an IT engineer. This online training also includes full interview training and mentorship.

All of this life changing training opportunity at a low rock bottom price.

For more information please email me on; deborah.toks@gmail.com
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by GPee16(f): 9:23pm On Jan 20, 2019
Great sense you have just made!
Indeed, the need for skill acquisition or alternative source(s) of income in our world today can't be overstressed.

I write. I'm a mind influencing blogger. Also, I'm into creative writing
content writing
copy writing and,
editing.
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by sheDD(m): 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2019
optional2016:
1)I can train you on different IT courses (I have been training for more than five years even with Multinational IT Training Institutes and personally) e.g.

- Web Development ( PHP, JAVASCRIPT, HTML)
- Web Design (HTML and CSS)
- Graphics ( PHOTOSHOP, ADOBE INDESIGN, ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR)
- Microsoft Office ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)

Note: I teach most of the IT Courses above without using notes.They are all part of me.

I just started training on YouTube, just one video for now.

1b) I handle corporate training, one-on-one training, home training, office training etc.

2) IT Consulting and Support ( I can consult for you or your company as an IT Expert)

3) Web development using PHP and Bootstrap

I can help you design and develop your business, company and personal websites

4) Social Media Marketing

I can help you promote your business, ideas and company online and on Social Media

5) Help people to start their Blog Websites

I have Blog Websites also, but I have never been serious about them.

6) Plus other things.
How much to teach these skills
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by lovemaths(f): 4:07pm On Mar 21, 2020
optional2016:
1)I can train you on different IT courses (I have been training for more than five years even with Multinational IT Training Institutes and personally) e.g.

- Web Development ( PHP, JAVASCRIPT, HTML)
- Web Design (HTML and CSS)
- Graphics ( PHOTOSHOP, ADOBE INDESIGN, ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR)
- Microsoft Office ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)

Note: I teach most of the IT Courses above without using notes.They are all part of me.

I just started training on YouTube, just one video for now.

1b) I handle corporate training, one-on-one training, home training, office training etc.

2) IT Consulting and Support ( I can consult for you or your company as an IT Expert)

3) Web development using PHP and Bootstrap

I can help you design and develop your business, company and personal websites

4) Social Media Marketing

I can help you promote your business, ideas and company online and on Social Media

5) Help people to start their Blog Websites

I have Blog Websites also, but I have never been serious about them.

6) Plus other things.

Please can you teach me
Graphics ( PHOTOSHOP, ADOBE INDESIGN, ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR)
Re: What Skills Have You Learnt That Can Earn You Money? by OGWILLS123: 10:57pm On May 30, 2021
abouzaid:
that one na old news na, the only thing most of them brings to a relationship or marriage is their body.

This guy been early take the redpil shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

270 Indian Workers At Dangote Company Depart Nigeria / Our Boss Asked Us To Resign Because We Refused To Take The COVID-19 Vaccine / Diamond Bank Sacks 400 Workers (document Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.