Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Missing Dame Patience Jonathan Even In This Time Of CHANGE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Missing Dame Patience Jonathan Even In This Time Of CHANGE (370 Views)

A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. / Rukkayya, Wife Of Abdulmumini Dame Thrown Out Of His House After His Death (Pics / Missing Dame Patience Jonathan Even In This Time Of CHANGE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Missing Dame Patience Jonathan Even In This Time Of CHANGE by ogunyemifot(m): 6:59am On Jun 08, 2016
Just for Laffs. grin

I miss Jonathan ooo. Now that Buhari has
won , his wife hasn't made Nigerians laugh
and forget their sorrows like first lady Dame
Patience does? This woman has increased
the
life span of an average Nigerian.
Examples of her "award winning speeches"
include:
1- * Nigeria is a great CONTINENT.
2- * My husband and Sambo IS good
people.
3- * I rather KILL myself than commit
SUICIDE.
4- * My fellow widows.
5- * I travelled to abroad to rest in peace.
6- * My husband is the best couple on earth.
7- * The doctors are responding to
treatment.
8- * For those who said I speech bad
English, I
left them for God.
9- * Ojukwu is dead, but his Manhood still
lives
on.
10- * Na only you waka come?
11- * Chai ! Chai !! Chai !!! This blood we are
"sharing"
12- * diaris God o...
13- * on behave of N2million I donate my
family.
14- HAPPY baiday to my Husband your days
are numbered
15- *To all those who think Goodluck
Jonathan
has failed, I have a question for you. When a
child fails an exam, isn't the child supposed
to
be
repeated ?

Please note that the above broadcast was copied and pasted as collected, no additions or omissions of any kind.
Good morning Nairalanders.
Re: Missing Dame Patience Jonathan Even In This Time Of CHANGE by feldido(m): 7:15am On Jun 08, 2016
grin
Honestly she played her own part in Making Nigerians Happy, unlike this one that's sharing rice up and down to her zombie children. angry

(1) (Reply)

Madumere Calls For Nysc Reform / Why Have EFCC And ICPC Not Invited Buhari Over Certificate Saga / Over 180 Candidates Set To Contest LG Elections In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.