Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) (30646 Views)

President Buhari Cancels His Trip To Abia / Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) / Uche Sampson Ogah Arrives Sam Mbakwe Airport In Owerri enroute to Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) by ebosie11(f): 12:50pm On Jun 08, 2016
Sokoto State Governor Aminu Waziri Tambuwal arrived Aba for an official visit to Abia State.He was received by Gov. Ikpeazu who presented made in Aba shoes to him

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/gov-ikpeazu-presents-made-in-aba-shoes.html

1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) by ebosie11(f): 12:51pm On Jun 08, 2016

Re: Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) by Destined2win: 12:52pm On Jun 08, 2016
Use those shoes and trample on enemies of peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
Ikpeazu and his fish brain never cease to amaze me. They deceive their gullible supporters with the buy naija to grow naija slogan, while they enjoy imported goods. He and the twitter parrot called bruce keeps flaunting aba shoes and clothes which they will never wear on their dogs. He bought Hyundai cars for police in his state while innoson an igbo auto maker is been overlooked and they expect the rest of the country to buy innoson . And some bitter IPOB and igbos will complain of marginalization when it's obvious their leaders are their real problems. They keep asking for biafra as if angels will be their leaders in biafra. Talk about hypocrisy of the highest order. NONSENSE undecided

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) by freshvine(f): 1:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
Hausa and fulani politicians there's fire on the mountain and they've started coming down south to deceive the southerners. One is in owerri as we speak now

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) by QuotaSystem: 1:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
I expect the brilliant Gov. Tambuwal to reach a trade agreement with Ikpeazu to supply Aba shoe manufacturers with rich Sokoto leather.

The beauty of one Nigeria in display.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) by pacino26(m): 1:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
QuotaSystem:
I expect the brilliant Gov. Tambuwal to reach a trade agreement with Ikpeazu to supply Aba shoe manufacturers with rich Sokoto leather.

Good talk. One bottle of H2O for you.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) by SonOfEl(m): 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
irunooboo:
Ikpeazu and his fish brain never cease to amaze me. They deceive their gullible supporters with the buy naija to grow naija slogan, while they enjoy imported goods. He is flaunting aba shoes here while putting on Italian shoes. He bought Hyundai cars for police in his state when innoson is located in igbo land. Talk about hypocrisy of the highest order undecided

Who told you he does not have aba shoes? Who told you he does not have a fleet of innoson motors? Have you been to abia state before let alone abia govt house? Eat shit.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) by politricks: 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2016
pacino26:

Good talk. One bottle of H2O for you.
Is that all you have to offer?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) by kettle84(m): 1:43pm On Jun 08, 2016
irunooboo:
Ikpeazu and his fish brain never cease to amaze me. They deceive their gullible supporters with the buy naija to grow naija slogan, while they enjoy imported goods. He is flaunting aba shoes here while putting on Italian shoes. He bought Hyundai cars for police in his state when innoson is located in igbo land. Talk about hypocrisy of the highest order undecided
You this Yoruba transgendered stop running you mouth when it concerns igbo. Between you and him who has fish brain?

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) by okoro4: 2:24pm On Jun 08, 2016
Ikpeazu is a wise man.Promoting Aba goods with style

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) by Francis95(m): 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
Buy Naija
Grow.............. grin grin
Re: Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) by balancediet(m): 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
Believe Tambuwal at your own Peril.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) by jenyna: 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
He is proud of his people 's creativity

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) by Whizzcute(m): 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
seen
Re: Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) by vectosinger: 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2016
all these aba products are now better than these so called boutique shoes

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 08, 2016
cheesy
Re: Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) by YourNemesis: 2:58pm On Jun 08, 2016
Igbo and Hausa Bromance.... Just like it has always been since Nigeria's first republic.
Kwontinuu o.... lol

Kiss and makeout very well.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) by ogmask: 2:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
What happened to all the innoson jeeps.

I can see a G-Wagon.

5 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) by Arch1: 3:00pm On Jun 08, 2016
Long may the Sokoto-Abia alliance live

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) by obaival(m): 3:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
Did he pay 4 d shoe
Re: Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) by Kingsman5102: 3:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
I did not see any made in aba shoe ooo
Re: Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) by philfrey08: 3:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
Hope sey him go buy?
Re: Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) by Pavore9: 3:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
Glad the state has something to present as their own unique product.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) by Proffdada: 3:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
QuotaSystem:
you deserve a tray of fresh tomatoes grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
And Tambuwal b like. wha da hell is this??
Re: Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) by Generalyemi(m): 3:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
irunooboo:

trash n hatred as usual....are u a

w
I
t
c
h

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) by Femiwilli: 3:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
No fear our south-east neighbours

we have ur back all the way from the creeks.

Let them come and beg all they want. grin

We cannot continue the injustice perpetuated on us.

Imagine they want to build a dry dock in the west and just siphon our oil.
Why not in the Niger delta.

We supply the human resources up north through NYSC

And we are ignored.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Governor sir, just play him lip service.

The dullard don run, remain the rest grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) by jrusky(m): 3:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
I just said it a while ago silly people always acting foolishly. All the time seeking Hausa and Fulani recognition. Fulani on ground in 2 states in the East right now to unleash terror their brother quickly comes over to pacify the empty heads chest beaters bragging fools, soon you will see one of my own people shouting oh Igbo are the best or are Hausa and fulani are Igbo friends and in a few minutes tonight or tomorrow night fulani will strike. And the next from the "Ewu(Goat) Mr shoe make in Aba governor will say go and pray and fast to confront fulani.

These are people who does not like Igbo and take it or burst it they will never but only love to come closer to get our dull brain to work for them to get their aim and after getting it dump us and clean mouth yet my people never learn. I'm not insinuating hate but enough of all these Hausa Fulani romance, it pure madness it's not working, it won't work, it will never work. If you people like go and lick their a r s e yet it won't work.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) by RedCapChief(m): 3:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
Tambuwal wears Hausa couture on the regular.
What is Ikpeazu wearing?
angry
Re: Ikpeazu Welcomes Tambuwal With Made-In-Aba Shoe To Abia State (pics) by mekonglobal(m): 3:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
Pavore9:
Glad the state has something to present as their own unique product.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wakili: Police Move OPC Men Who Arrested Oyo Fulani Warlord To Abuja / Ugwumba Uche Nwosu, Okorocha' Son-In-Law Next Governor Of Imo- House Of Assembly / PDP Primaries, NW Leaders Endorse Markarfi As Consensus Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.