Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) (34743 Views)

Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People / Lockdown: Governor Wike To Distribute Foodstuffs (Photos) / Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by dainformant(m): 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2017
Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike is in Abia State on a friendly visit to Governor. Okezie Victor Ikpeazu. Governor Wike on arrival was received by the governor of Abia State. They have both inspected the ongoing reconstruction of Aba Road, Umuahia, long abandoned for over 16 years and currently being reconstructed by Arab Contractors.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/governor-wike-welcomed-warmly-arrives-abia-state-visit-photos.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by dainformant(m): 4:51pm On Oct 06, 2017

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2017
Wike look like someone who will be hot in the other *lip sealed*
na joke i de joke o, abeg

2 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by madridguy(m): 4:54pm On Oct 06, 2017
Laughing around enjoying ONE NIGERIA.

3 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by Adaowerri111: 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
Wike the killer

3 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by adem30: 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
That policeman in the third picture though....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by Tolexander: 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
So because of the inspection na e make dem bring bulldozers come the road? I see!

This Ikpeazu can travel.
The time he spends outside the country is more than the time he spends in Umuahia.

1 Like

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by Tolexander: 4:58pm On Oct 06, 2017
Dem pot bellies no even allow dem hug well.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by PointZerom: 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2017
Looters of their states NIG. LTD.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by ddippset(m): 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
See them. agboros.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by 48noble(m): 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
economy drainers...

1 Like

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
thief thiefer thiefest

3 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by nototribalist: 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2017
PointZerom:
Looters of their states NIG. LTD.
sharap Afonja

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2017
Amarabae:
say more please, we are listening grin grin
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by PointZerom: 5:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
nototribalist:
sharap Afonja

Bia nwoke m, bere ebere there.

2 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by nototribalist: 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2017
PointZerom:

Bia nwoke m, bere ebere there.
dey gbam there

2 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2017
We want to see the roads...
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2017
Tolexander:
Dem pot bellies no even allow dem hug well.
hahaha so you noticed.

10 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by millik(f): 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2017
Tolexander:
So because of the inspection na e make dem bring bulldozers come the road? I see!

This Ikpeazu can travel.
The time he spends outside the country is more than the time he spends in Umuahia.

Mr, are u from/reside in abia?

ikpeazu travels to where?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by Tolexander: 6:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
millik:

Mr, are u from/reside in abia?
ikpeazu travels to where?
only God knows.
I reside in Abia. Any problem with that?
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by millik(f): 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2017
Tolexander:
only God knows.

I reside in Abia. Any problem with that?

u normally bring urself down in tribal war..
it doesn't befit u..

most of the people that fights tribal e-war here, has close associates from the opp tribe.

4 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by Tolexander: 6:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
millik:

u normally bring urself down in tribal war..
it doesn't befit u..

most of the people that fights tribal e-war here, has close associates from the opp tribe.
oh, you seem not to understand me.

I don't engage in tribal war, only fighting against the secession, IPOB guys.

You reside in Abia?
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by nengibo: 7:04pm On Oct 06, 2017
What is it with pot bellied Nigerians and french suit
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2017
nengibo:
What is it with pot bellied Nigerians and french suit
It's called coat and is worn by people we call Okeke which is a male version of Mgbeke.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by nengibo: 7:09pm On Oct 06, 2017
Afam4eva:

It's called coat and is worn by people we call Okeke which is a male version of Mgbeke.
As in eh, once dey put on dat their french suit, dey will be like "I've killed it"

3 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by nengibo: 7:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
Paisisi na wer dem land the chopper, na pitch be dat?
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by Flashh: 7:35pm On Oct 06, 2017
Amarabae:
Don't tell us he's hot in the ozza room, because his hippo tummy would disappoint you.

7 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by visijo(m): 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2017
that word storm is confusing, as if he went to go and beat him up.. But see them hugging each other.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 7:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
Amarabae:

I thought you are married?
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) by demsid(m): 7:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
wc one is storms again. Na python dance wike cary enter?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Will Set Nigeria Ablaze In 2019 - President Buhari / INEC Office In Akwa Ibom Burnt Hours Before Governorship And Assembly Election / Pictures From Eyitayo Jegede/Gboluga Campaign Rally In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.