Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Oyegun, El-rufai & Abubakar Visit Okorocha, Condemn Kano Killing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyegun, El-rufai & Abubakar Visit Okorocha, Condemn Kano Killing (16825 Views)

I Stopped Kingibe, Abba Kyari, Rufai Abubakar From Stealing $44m- Acting D-G NIA / Photo Of Ahmed Rufai Abubakar, The Newly Appointed DG Of NIA / Ahmed Rufai Abubakar Appointed The Director-general Of The NIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyegun, El-rufai & Abubakar Visit Okorocha, Condemn Kano Killing by Armstrong34(m): 3:44pm On Jun 08, 2016
Rochas d mighty chameleon n notorious backstabbercheesy
Re: Oyegun, El-rufai & Abubakar Visit Okorocha, Condemn Kano Killing by bishop1988(m): 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
The last time I read about this issue ,police said the woman was not beheaded,so wat is the secretary saying again. On the other hand is it the state governor that needs condolence visit or the family of the deceased?#puttingpoliticsineverything.Yeye people.
Re: Oyegun, El-rufai & Abubakar Visit Okorocha, Condemn Kano Killing by HornyTiwa(f): 4:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
TeamSimple:

you Christians sha.
you see us on the streets, you move onto us with smiling face trying to share with us Bible verses filled in pamphlet and at the same time preach to us.
but same set of people come on social media while hiding behind keypads and keyboards to say things that could build hatred and anger towards your religion.
well I used to listen to them before, but nairaland and other social media has shown me you guys aren't what you pretend to be, the hatred you have for us is second to none.
now I just ask the preacher to open to deut 13:6-11. after reading this they foolishly vanish from my sight.

SILLY HYPOCRITES.
you Muslims sha
This same people screams "Islam is a religion of peace" pieces you mean.
I see you typing it all over Nairaland but the news everyday contradicts that,even your clerics and Quran says otherwise,who do you think you are deceiving? yourselves of course,because we know that beneath that fake smile and "Islam is a religion of peace,you are all demons who don't bat an eye before destroying human life eg bokoharam,Isis and your jihadists (all savages).
I dare you to confuse yourself by distancing yourself from your killer brothers in religion
BTW,christians preaching to you,is not of their own gain but your own salvation,if you like accept,if not na you sabi.

may the peace of the lord be with you smiley
Re: Oyegun, El-rufai & Abubakar Visit Okorocha, Condemn Kano Killing by thomasthomas: 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
mazimee:

The host, Governor Okorocha said the killing of the woman in Kano State was an outright case of murder and has nothing to do with tribe or religion.

Okorocha has never in his entire life speak against the anything done to his people as he ought. he always sugar coating words so that he will not slip out of Favour from his hausa cum their yoruba allies. The Oba of Lagos threat of fire and brime stone comes to my mind.

He said with what the governors said, “it could now be understood that the Kano incident was not an attack against Ndi-Igbo but a case of crime. It is also pertinent for us to know that the wonderful bridge that connects the Igbo to the North is not faulty".

What manner of wonderful bridge connects igbos to the North? When did that one start? Or they refering to Okorocha's bridge to the North?
Okorocha is a leader! He is acting as one.

Two wrong don't make a right. What were you expecting him to do?

There's so much hypocrisy and hate on nairaland lately!

Every time we hear of killings in Rivers, Delta and Edo. Cult related killings, the last one was 22 people were killed, a youth corp member was killed in Bayelsa no one viewed those killings with religious or tribal sentiments but anything that concerns the North comes with so much hatred.

With the hatred I read here most of you will do same so stop condemning others. angry
Re: Oyegun, El-rufai & Abubakar Visit Okorocha, Condemn Kano Killing by thomasthomas: 4:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
TeamSimple:

you Christians sha.
you see us on the streets, you move onto us with smiling face trying to share with us Bible verses filled in pamphlet and at the same time preach to us.
but same set of people come on social media while hiding behind keypads and keyboards to say things that could build hatred and anger towards your religion.
well I used to listen to them before, but nairaland and other social media has shown me you guys aren't what you pretend to be, the hatred you have for us is second to none.
now I just ask the preacher to open to deut 13:6-11. after reading this they foolishly vanish from my sight.

SILLY HYPOCRITES.
Thank you Sir, you just spoke my mind.

With the hatred that fills nairaland against the North a lot of these tough speaking Christians will do the same thing.

Cultist are killed in Rivers State and no one looks at it from a religious or tribal angel. A youth corper was killed in Bayelsa and no one is talking about it, had it been the corner was killed in Bauchi...hmmmm... Hated statements would have been flying now on social media.

Hypocrites! angry

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, El-rufai & Abubakar Visit Okorocha, Condemn Kano Killing by DauraDullard0(m): 4:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
irunooboo:
angry The blood of that Woman will haunt every one sympathetic to the killers
A Biiafraud woman that has Nnamdi Kanu as an idol A misguided IPOD that allowed herself to be deceived by the venom emanating from Radio Biiafraud You can't be serious. All IPODS must die
Re: Oyegun, El-rufai & Abubakar Visit Okorocha, Condemn Kano Killing by Guyman02: 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2016
This is commendable. El Rufai weldone on this one; showing empathy to the Igbos and openly condemning the killing of Madam Bridget is really commendable
Re: Oyegun, El-rufai & Abubakar Visit Okorocha, Condemn Kano Killing by TeamSimple(m): 5:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
HornyTiwa:

you Muslims sha
This same people screams "Islam is a religion of peace" pieces you mean.
I see you typing it all over Nairaland but the news everyday contradicts that,even your clerics and Quran says otherwise,who do you think you are deceiving? yourselves of course,because we know that beneath that fake smile and "Islam is a religion of peace,you are all demons who don't bat an eye before destroying human life eg bokoharam,Isis and your jihadists (all savages).
I dare you to confuse yourself by distancing yourself from your killer brothers in religion
BTW,christians preaching to you,is not of their own gain but your own salvation,if you like accept,if not na you sabi.

may the peace of the lord be with you smiley
I don't give undeserved attention to ladies. definitely not you.
Re: Oyegun, El-rufai & Abubakar Visit Okorocha, Condemn Kano Killing by Vulu: 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
God bless SE God bless ND
God punish the rest.
Re: Oyegun, El-rufai & Abubakar Visit Okorocha, Condemn Kano Killing by HornyTiwa(f): 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
TeamSimple:
I don't give undeserved attention to ladies. definitely not you.
of course you don't, even your mother is less human according to your religion am not surprised
Re: Oyegun, El-rufai & Abubakar Visit Okorocha, Condemn Kano Killing by HornyTiwa(f): 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
thomasthomas:
Thank you Sir, you just spoke my mind.

With the hatred that fills nairaland against the North a lot of these tough speaking Christians will do the same thing.

Cultist are killed in Rivers State and no one looks at it from a religious or tribal angel. A youth corper was killed in Bayelsa and no one is talking about it, had it been the corner was killed in Bauchi...hmmmm... Hated statements would have been flying now on social media.

Hypocrites! angry
were these people killed because they blasphemed against Jesus or Mohammed?

use your brain murderer undecided
Re: Oyegun, El-rufai & Abubakar Visit Okorocha, Condemn Kano Killing by mckenzie25: 5:22pm On Jun 08, 2016
nkemdi89:
The pfather... of their wasn't in regard of the killing, the governor personally invited them to witness his landmark achievement of his rescue mission administration over the last five years, what justice are we expecting? The incident happened in kano, not kaduna or bauchi, there was no meeting held in respect of the incident, it was just a breakfast/ thank you for honouring my invitation meeting. And please those expecting rochas to be against the north and west are wasting their time, North gave him home,destiny while he made his money from the west, East only gave him life and presently the opportunity to govern that was after he made his wealth.

You have spoken like the true son of your father...God bless u and your generation to com

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, El-rufai & Abubakar Visit Okorocha, Condemn Kano Killing by thomasthomas: 5:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
HornyTiwa:

were these people killed because they blasphemed against Jesus or Mohammed?

use your brain murderer undecided
Whatever the reason was it doesn't matter!

Killing is killing. Cult related, political, religious, tribal whatsoever!

We should be concerned about mankind and not how or why these killings occurred.

Do you think killing is only when you raise a cutlass on someone or when someone is shot? Some of you here kill people with your tongue on daily basis like you just did!

Some of you just need some orientation.
Re: Oyegun, El-rufai & Abubakar Visit Okorocha, Condemn Kano Killing by HornyTiwa(f): 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2016
thomasthomas:
Whatever the reason was it doesn't matter!

Killing is killing. Cult related, political, religious, tribal whatsoever!

We should be concerned about mankind and not how or why these killings occurred.

Do you think killing is only when you raise a cutlass on someone or when someone is shot? Some of you here kill people with your tongue on daily basis like you just did!

Some of you just need some orientation.
we are saying the same thing young man.

Nobody in their right senses will hail or encourage the killing of people,not even on Nairaland,you can go through the threads where does killings are discussed.

But have you seen the Facebook post where elrufai wrote about Mohammed Ali?did you not see how those northern salvages were hailing the killing of the woman?,even on this thread,an Islamic extremist has made same statement.
does that sound or look right or sane to you?

your Islamic salvages needs orientation
Re: Oyegun, El-rufai & Abubakar Visit Okorocha, Condemn Kano Killing by thomasthomas: 6:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
HornyTiwa:

we are saying the same thing young man.

Nobody in their right senses will hail or encourage the killing of people,not even on Nairaland,you can go through the threads where does killings are discussed.

But have you seen the Facebook post where elrufai wrote about Mohammed Ali?did you not see how those northern salvages were hailing the killing of the woman?,even on this thread,an Islamic extremist has made same statement.
does that sound or look right or sane to you?

your Islamic salvages needs orientation
Everyone should condemn the killing without linking it with religious, tribal or cult activity.

Those rejoicing are fools and ignorant and do not value human life! angry
Re: Oyegun, El-rufai & Abubakar Visit Okorocha, Condemn Kano Killing by HornyTiwa(f): 6:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
thomasthomas:
Everyone should condemn the killing without linking it with religious, tribal or cult activity.

Those rejoicing are fools and ignorant and do not value human life! angry
You can't unlink the woman's death from religion because she was killed because of it.

Why close one eye when you can still see with the other eye?
Re: Oyegun, El-rufai & Abubakar Visit Okorocha, Condemn Kano Killing by thomasthomas: 7:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
HornyTiwa:

You can't unlink the woman's death from religion because she was killed because of it.

Why close one eye when you can still see with the other eye?
You are free to link it but that will only make you see the religion, tribe as the killer and not a human being.

Nigeria is a place where smart people use sentiment to destabilise the polity. If one brings in religious, tribal or ethnic sentiment is always definitely a game changer and that's why e politicians use it very well to their advantage.

As far as you are concerned a Hausa Muslim killed an Igbo Christian. Does that make you happy now? How do you define that?

Let me tell you one thing, it is easier to commit a crime in the name of a religion or a tribe and until we look beyond these, we will all be concluding that it is the religion that killed the person and not a human being.

Do you know the story of Rev King in Lagos?
Re: Oyegun, El-rufai & Abubakar Visit Okorocha, Condemn Kano Killing by asamaigho(m): 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2016
TeamSimple:

you Christians sha.

SILLY HYPOCRITES.

instead of condeming d dastardly act by ur "senseless" brethren,u are calling a concerned citizen "hypocrite" cos he spoke his mind!

DIRTY HYPOCRITES,may ur religious bokoharam brothers strike u where u least expected.
IDIOT.
Re: Oyegun, El-rufai & Abubakar Visit Okorocha, Condemn Kano Killing by electrokcoi(m): 7:31pm On Jun 08, 2016
condemning, condemning, condemning, with just mouth every day with out putting it in action........ though I don't take this people serious

#lawfulcriminals
Re: Oyegun, El-rufai & Abubakar Visit Okorocha, Condemn Kano Killing by TeamSimple(m): 7:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
asamaigho:

instead of condeming d dastardly act by ur "senseless" brethren,u are calling a concerned citizen "hypocrite" cos he spoke his mind!

DIRTY HYPOCRITES,may ur religious bokoharam brothers strike u where u least expected.
IDIOT.
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Solidarity Rally For Fayose By Ekiti Private Sector Unions / Buhari To Disband Buni-Led APC-Caretaker Committee / 'Buhari’s Pardon For Jailed Governors Confirms Hidden Soft Spot For Corruption'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.