Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,889 members, 7,852,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:23 AM

Why Is LASG Investing In Rice Farming In Kebbi And Not Cocoa Farming In Osun? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is LASG Investing In Rice Farming In Kebbi And Not Cocoa Farming In Osun? (3733 Views)

Rakiya Musa Birnin Tudu Slapped Twice By LG Chairman In Kebbi (photo) / Giant Tilapias, Huge Cows, Rice Pyramid & Others Shown To Osinbajo In Kebbi / Anambra Hits Self-sufficiency In Rice Production- Premiumtimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is LASG Investing In Rice Farming In Kebbi And Not Cocoa Farming In Osun? by ZombieNation: 3:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
Paretomaster:

if you must know, dangote is more than a state in Nigeria, how many state own a refinery? abeg shift agent of disunity

In the very near future this your useless statement is what the north will use to claim the oil in your land as theirs since it was one of them who is equal to a state in nigeria (your words) that developed your oil industry.

This same nonsense is what you guys used to employ as lies that your cocoa and groundnuts developed the oil industry in the Niger Delta.

Now that same lie is now going to be a fact of life in your oduastan Emirate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is LASG Investing In Rice Farming In Kebbi And Not Cocoa Farming In Osun? by ZombieNation: 3:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
Ahasco:
Its simple. They are confuse

You dey mind them

Cocoa that will fetch them good money from exports and generate jobs locally both in the farm and in processing firms they ignored to go and invest in a rice farm in Kebbi

Who will buy Kebbi rice in the intl market? How much is rice compared to cocoa?

I tire for these people it is almost as if their slavery has been engraved in heaven by God Himself because this delusion is too strong!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is LASG Investing In Rice Farming In Kebbi And Not Cocoa Farming In Osun? by Paretomaster(m): 3:25pm On Jun 08, 2016
ZombieNation:

In the very near future this your useless statement is what the north will use to claim the oil in your land as theirs since it was one of them who is equal to a state in nigeria (your words) that developed your oil industry.

This same nonsense is what you guys used to employ as lies that your cocoa and groundnuts developed the oil industry in the Niger Delta.

Now that same lie is now going to be a fact of life in your oduastan Emirate.

and if I may ask, why are u so pained?....you are always looking for partners in crime, any North Southwest alliance usually give u a sleepless night....tell me how many Northerner hav come out to claim they own or develop Lagos?.....you think everyone is like u..

4 Likes

Re: Why Is LASG Investing In Rice Farming In Kebbi And Not Cocoa Farming In Osun? by dotG(m): 3:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
ZombieNation:
Everyday these people dig themselves deeper into slavery to the north.

Why can't ambode promote cocoa farming and processing in the SW region?

Why must LASG invest in rice farming in Kebbi? Has any other northern state invested their resources in any other northern state talk more of investing in the south?

We heard of Kano state building a school in Niger Republic during the era of kwankwaso.

Why are yorubas today so bent on enslaving themselves to the north?

Why?
you are so backward in the way you think?....people like you are the reason Nigeria is where it is today

4 Likes

Re: Why Is LASG Investing In Rice Farming In Kebbi And Not Cocoa Farming In Osun? by ZombieNation: 3:32pm On Jun 08, 2016
dotG:

you are so backward in the way you think?....people like you are the reason Nigeria is where it is today

Rubbish

Go and develop your cocoa industry and stop doing by force with the north

Slave

1 Like

Re: Why Is LASG Investing In Rice Farming In Kebbi And Not Cocoa Farming In Osun? by lionshare: 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
In all fairness the OP is right but then we all know that its takes a while for cocoa to be harvested thus its not politically ideal for Ambode to invest in something he wont be in office to harvest.

I know Lagos has farms across most SW states and in other states as well during fashole era.
Re: Why Is LASG Investing In Rice Farming In Kebbi And Not Cocoa Farming In Osun? by wirinet(m): 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
OP, you need to stop taking panadol for another mans headache, lagosians are not complaining so why are you restless over the issue. I wish you could have as much passion for the actions of your state governor, I am sure your state would have been better than what it is today.

I prefer growing food crops to cash crops. I believe that was mistake awo made after independence, he promoted cash crops to the detriment of food crops, thereby making us perpetual slaves to foreign countries. You cannot eat cocoa and we hardly eat chocolate and other cocoa products. What is the sense in selling cocoa to oyimbo countries at cheap prices and then using the money to import rice and other foods we need to feed ourselves at expensive prices? Why can't we grow the rice here and feed ourselves instead of relying on others to fed us?
You that is talking, which ones are you growing? Or you will perpetually depend on others to feed you?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is LASG Investing In Rice Farming In Kebbi And Not Cocoa Farming In Osun? by hundredhunndred: 3:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
The OP is a famous yaba left patient on nairaland. You guys are just wasting your time, check his several handles and you will pity him. Just check Bishopmagic, GTFO, and several other monikers of the yaba left man. We wish him soonest recovery.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is LASG Investing In Rice Farming In Kebbi And Not Cocoa Farming In Osun? by ZombieNation: 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
wirinet:
OP, you need to stop taking panadol for another mans headache, lagosians are not complaining so why are you restless over the issue. I wish you could have as much passion for the actions of your state governor, I am sure your state would have been better than what it is today.

I ?

I am very passionate not only with my state affairs but that of my region.

I am an advocate for 100% resource control and seccesion for the Niger Delta people from this damn fraudulent assembly .

All other rubbish you wrote I did not bother to read.
Re: Why Is LASG Investing In Rice Farming In Kebbi And Not Cocoa Farming In Osun? by ZombieNation: 3:57pm On Jun 08, 2016
hundredhunndred:
The OP is a famous yaba left patient on nairaland. You guys are just wasting your time, check his several handles and you will pity him. Just check Bishopmagic, GTFO, and several other monikers of the yaba left man. We wish him soonest recovery.

Who is this one?

Go and start farming cocoa

Parasitic yeast.
Re: Why Is LASG Investing In Rice Farming In Kebbi And Not Cocoa Farming In Osun? by hundredhunndred: 3:59pm On Jun 08, 2016
ZombieNation:

Who is this one?

Go and start farming cocoa

Parasitic yeast.

Pained Albino, you will just kill yourself from that your smelly room at yaba left. You dont even have any shame at all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is LASG Investing In Rice Farming In Kebbi And Not Cocoa Farming In Osun? by hundredhunndred: 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
wirinet:

I prefer growing food crops to cash crops. I believe that was mistake awo made after independence, he promoted cash crops to the detriment of food crops, thereby making us perpetual slaves to foreign countries. You cannot eat cocoa and we hardly eat chocolate and other cocoa products. What is the sense in selling cocoa to oyimbo countries at cheap prices and then using the money to import rice and other foods we need to feed ourselves at expensive prices? Why can't we grow the rice here and feed ourselves instead of relying on others to fed us?
You that is talking, which ones are you growing? Or you will perpetually depend on others to feed you?

He is a famous mental patient here, he will die if you restrict him from creating Osun thread. I had to pray for him when i saw his pics, he need your prayers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is LASG Investing In Rice Farming In Kebbi And Not Cocoa Farming In Osun? by ZombieNation: 4:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Pained Albino, you will just kill yourself from that your smelly room at yaba left. You dont even have any shame at all.

The only pained person hear is you.

Now Gtfo my mentions

Tout
Re: Why Is LASG Investing In Rice Farming In Kebbi And Not Cocoa Farming In Osun? by hundredhunndred: 4:03pm On Jun 08, 2016
ZombieNation:

The only pained[b]person hear[/b] is you.

Now Gtfo my mentions

Tout

Pained angry albino, you will kill yourself and i will donate money for your casket. Buhahahahaha.More tears and pains for you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is LASG Investing In Rice Farming In Kebbi And Not Cocoa Farming In Osun? by ZombieNation: 4:04pm On Jun 08, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Pained angry albino, you will kill yourself and i will donate money for your casket. Buhahahahaha.More tears and pains for you.

Are you not supposed to be fasting ?
Re: Why Is LASG Investing In Rice Farming In Kebbi And Not Cocoa Farming In Osun? by hundredhunndred: 4:05pm On Jun 08, 2016
ZombieNation:

Are you not supposed to be fasting ?

Angry albino, I am not from Enugu where they are fasting cos of fulani herdsmen. More pains and tears for you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is LASG Investing In Rice Farming In Kebbi And Not Cocoa Farming In Osun? by UncleJJ(m): 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2016

4 Likes

Re: Why Is LASG Investing In Rice Farming In Kebbi And Not Cocoa Farming In Osun? by ZombieNation: 4:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Angry albino, I am not from Enugu where they are fasting cos of fulani herdsmen. More pains and tears for you.

Go and fast to your Allah god and stop making yourself a nuisance here.
Re: Why Is LASG Investing In Rice Farming In Kebbi And Not Cocoa Farming In Osun? by ZombieNation: 4:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
UncleJJ:

I suspect this as well. I have no doubt only a mindless IPOB member could come up with such poor thoughts.

The IPOB zombie wants to know why - Lagos is investing in Kebbi and not Osun.

@Zombie, how much does a bag of rice cost ? Do you go to that mama put in ariaria market and ask for cocoa and stew, abi rice and stew.

@Zombie, what makes you believe that investing in rice production in Kebbi State is a bad idea ? Is it not your hatred for anything northern or Islamic. You and your ilk are a terrible lot - i must say. You seriously think, Nigerian's will not suffer from malnutrition - if the north's agricultural output drops.

What does meat and tomatoes or beans cost in your area ? Yeye ESUT/IMSU/ABSU graduate.

I am not Ibo.

Try another insult .

grin
Re: Why Is LASG Investing In Rice Farming In Kebbi And Not Cocoa Farming In Osun? by hundredhunndred: 4:08pm On Jun 08, 2016
ZombieNation:

Go and fast to your Allah god and stop making yourself a nuisance here.

Pained albino, tell that to muslims fasting, no my concern. When will you be discharged from yaba left? Heard you have been admitted since 2001. Lmao

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is LASG Investing In Rice Farming In Kebbi And Not Cocoa Farming In Osun? by ZombieNation: 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Pained albino, tell that to muslims fasting, no my concern. When will you be discharged from yaba left? Heard you have been admitted since 2001. Lmao

Continue displaying your foolishness.

The more you post gibberish the more this thread keeps trending.
Re: Why Is LASG Investing In Rice Farming In Kebbi And Not Cocoa Farming In Osun? by hundredhunndred: 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
ZombieNation:

I am not Ibo.

Try another insult .

grin

Buhahajaja. Fred denying his tribe since 1809BC. Always claiming SS, you were exposed here and your ugly pics splashed here. F.ucking liar.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is LASG Investing In Rice Farming In Kebbi And Not Cocoa Farming In Osun? by ZombieNation: 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Buhahajaja. Fred denying his tribe since 1809BC. Always claiming SS, you were exposed here and your ugly pics splashed here. F.ucking liar.
Re: Why Is LASG Investing In Rice Farming In Kebbi And Not Cocoa Farming In Osun? by DaBullIT(m): 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
lollll
West and North may unite , and the 5% are jealous

2 Likes

Re: Why Is LASG Investing In Rice Farming In Kebbi And Not Cocoa Farming In Osun? by hundredhunndred: 4:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
ZombieNation:

Continue displaying your foolishness.

The more you post gibberish the more this thread keeps trending.

Albino, Trending so the world can see your foolishness in 5D. You are always angry and pained since you heard the story of how your parents were sacked from Osun civil service. We will continue to pray for you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is LASG Investing In Rice Farming In Kebbi And Not Cocoa Farming In Osun? by ZombieNation: 4:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
DaBullIT:
lollll
West and North may unite , and the 5% are jealous

Jealous of what?

The north is investing in oil and claiming it for themselves in your region while your state governor is investing in rice farming in Kebbi.

See sense.
Re: Why Is LASG Investing In Rice Farming In Kebbi And Not Cocoa Farming In Osun? by UncleJJ(m): 4:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
ZombieNation:

I am not Ibo.

Try another insult .

grin

Bros, you see why you took JAMB five times, and still going for lesson for the sixth.

I never said you are Ibo, I said IPOB . Is everyone in IPOB , exclusively Ibo. Just the same way BOKO boys - have Ibo members .
IPOB can have members from any part of the country - simply because IPOB and BOKO operate on the greed model.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is LASG Investing In Rice Farming In Kebbi And Not Cocoa Farming In Osun? by hundredhunndred: 4:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
ZombieNation:

Jealous of what?

The north is investing in oil and claiming it for themselves in your region while your state governor is investing in rice farming in Kebbi.

See sense.

Pained Albino, more pains and tears for you.
Re: Why Is LASG Investing In Rice Farming In Kebbi And Not Cocoa Farming In Osun? by ZombieNation: 4:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Pained Albino, more pains and tears for you.

Keep it up...
Re: Why Is LASG Investing In Rice Farming In Kebbi And Not Cocoa Farming In Osun? by hundredhunndred: 4:14pm On Jun 08, 2016
ZombieNation:

Keep it up...

Albino, when will the doctor release you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is LASG Investing In Rice Farming In Kebbi And Not Cocoa Farming In Osun? by ZombieNation: 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
hundredhunndred:

Albino, when will the doctor release you?
Re: Why Is LASG Investing In Rice Farming In Kebbi And Not Cocoa Farming In Osun? by ZombieNation: 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2016
UncleJJ:

Bros, you see why you took JAMB five times, and still going for lesson for the sixth.

I never said you are Ibo, I said IPOB . Is everyone in IPOB , exclusively Ibo. Just the same way BOKO boys - have Ibo members .
IPOB can have members from any part of the country - simply because IPOB and BOKO operate on the greed model.

You are yet to counter my argument with facts .

If you like keep insulting your mama t0to for here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

100 Years And 20 Interesting Facts About Nigeria, No. 8 Will Shock You / The Untold story of Yusuf's Bike Accident: Every Single Life In Nigeria Matters / Amosun Celebrates Ogun Cultural Troupe For Emerging Tops At International Cultur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.