Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,243 members, 7,953,923 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:57 AM

Hillary Clinton Is Evil! (REMIX Of Year) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hillary Clinton Is Evil! (REMIX Of Year) (1183 Views)

Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton / Hillary Clinton Collapses At 9/11 Ceremony, Rushed Out In Ambulance / Hillary Clinton Is Democratic Presidential Nominee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hillary Clinton Is Evil! (REMIX Of Year) by scully95: 3:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
Re: Hillary Clinton Is Evil! (REMIX Of Year) by divineappo(m): 6:21pm On Jun 08, 2016
scully95:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqYJRc0TJkQ
grin grin grin grin grin
cant watch d video, pls wats d content of d video, summary pls
Re: Hillary Clinton Is Evil! (REMIX Of Year) by scully95: 9:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
divineappo:
cant watch d video, pls wats d content of d video, summary pls
Hillary laughs, barks, and explains why you should vote for her!
Re: Hillary Clinton Is Evil! (REMIX Of Year) by divineappo(m): 9:53pm On Jun 08, 2016
scully95:

Hillary laughs, barks, and explains why you should vote for her!
then how do u relate what she did with the topic of d post? how is she evil?
Re: Hillary Clinton Is Evil! (REMIX Of Year) by scully95: 11:15pm On Jun 08, 2016
divineappo:
then how do u relate what she did with the topic of d post? how is she evil?

please ask the youtuber that posted it. you know how evil people laugh when they kill people. that how evil hilary is. she is for the neocons and the neocon her self and a war criminal. her husband was/is a war criminal, same goes to her.

All the blood of people that died in Yugoslavia/Kosovo, Sudan, Liberia, Libya, Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan...will continue to hunt hilary clinton and all the neocons like her down that supported his husband and now supporting evil like that blood tasty evil that said, we came we saw he died when they killed gaddafi.

infact the blood has started hunting them already cos the empire is finally falling cos it has signed its death warrant already.. Russia and China..

Once beating twice shy.. Russia has come out stronger and can handle any cold war mentality, Sanctions or whatever that comes from the evil empire.. how can any normal human being support an evil woman like Hilary ??

too many Evil neocons.. This is why the world needs a re-birth of normal people and the likes of Hilary should be eradicated from human history. these neocons were killing people like ants in african countries..like ants.. yes..

now on to you..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hillary Clinton Is Evil! (REMIX Of Year) by divineappo(m): 11:03am On Jun 09, 2016
Well, am not in america, and i really dont know d evils hillary has done and i also wont doubt all u said. But one thing i know is dat, despite trump seems to be a racist somehow, his racism ideas can be constructively criticized, contained and corrected. If am an american, i wil still vote 4 trump, Bcoz his emergence wil bring about some level of global peace. Trump will change all d evil foreign & military policies and agenda of america. I may be wrong bu Trump will stop several american military evil interventions in some innocent developing countries. But if hillary wins, its a continuity of evil. Someone even said if hillary wins, WW3 is inevitable

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hillary Clinton Is Evil! (REMIX Of Year) by Lucasbalo(m): 1:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
divineappo:
Well, am not in america, and i really dont know d evils hillary has done and i also wont doubt all u said. But one thing i know is dat, despite trump seems to be a racist somehow, his racism ideas can be constructively criticized, contained and corrected. If am an american, i wil still vote 4 trump, Bcoz his emergence wil bring about some level of global peace. Trump will change all d evil foreign & military policies and agenda of america. I may be wrong bu Trump will stop several american military evil interventions in some innocent developing countries. But if hillary wins, its a continuity of evil. Someone even said if hillary wins, WW3 is inevitable
Believe me if you are an American, you will despise the Bigoted one for many reasons. Who makes fun of a disabled person ?. That's one of his many follies in fact, one of hundreds of his antics. The racists, white nationalists, the Klan's and other hateful beings in America are supporting him openly and he's nodding to them subliminally. No way in hell he will get 270 electoral votes to win the presidency.
Re: Hillary Clinton Is Evil! (REMIX Of Year) by scully95: 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2016
divineappo:

lol..

A racist Vs Blood sucker..

Which one is better ? How many people has Trump killed ? Trump did not kill Gaddafi, Trump is still fresh in the system and could be unpredicatable. both of them are Evil ? but the begining and the end of Evil is Hilari Clinton and her Husband..

It's so easy to predict what Hilary will do which will finally lead to WW3 and this is why the neocons so much wanted Hilary cos Trump is not the guy for that.. If you are talking of being a racist.. Hilary is the Queen of racism and this instituitional racism which is even worse than whatever racism has changed to today.. Hilary is for the co-operation and to continue the American exceptionalism what could be badder than that ?

Again, I may not like you, I may hate you even if you are a Yoruba man from my Family. That is not racism or tribalism. Racism is not"not liking someone, or hating someone". Racism is not bigotry. The origin of racism today is what has turned to Instituitional racism and that is the worse part of what race -ism changed to.. either you like it or not, you can go to heaven (our second home as a yoruba man, there is no hell so no need to mention hell) and come back, Instituitional racism will continue to exist in the u.s because everything there was built on Instituitional racism.

Hilary does not care about African american lives.(African lives matter) I can share a video of what she said live on TV in the Past.
So both of them have this in common but the evil in her is so much that the Neocons of the U.S which is also the begining and end of Evil runs in Hilary's blood and for this reason, there will be another bloodbath worse than ww2 if she becomes president.

I can bet that the Neocons will rig her to make her the president.. And that will lead to what they want.. The zionist controlled regime in the us are not in the interest of average americans. They are in the interest of the coporation and only peanuts get to the masses and it's the reason you have 1% stinking rich elits controlling 99%.. is that a just system ?

What is wrong with Sanders ? Which could easity win Trump with huge margin ?

He's a communist they say but the masses want him. he's unfit because of his ideas.. The neocons still live in the Soviet era and that was the time Communism or the ideology or PR was marketed to the fulliest. China today is the aftermatch of Commnism so the communism was just an ideology as usual. Just as boko haram is an ideology, something you invent and use against your advesary or enemy. Simple as that..

Why not Sanders because he's not the type ready for war. The Neocons want War because it's the only thing that can keep them alive.
And they will get it in full this time. trump and sanders are not war machines so they are unfit for the zionist neocons who run the U.S/potus if you like.

Trumps has no history of killing anyone enmass like Hilary's husband and even herself.... Now you want that Evil woman to become the president with nuclear codes ?

Someone that laughs when gaddafi died ?? Can you imagine that... Is that a human being ?

Watch they will rig the election to put Hilary there.. The zionists run U.S.. And they will face an ugly defeat this time.. Watch..
But this could be avoided..

Even trump is not different cos if trump becomes president, he will still continue the re-colonization of African countries just that he wont destroy the world like Hilary would do. Meaning he won't confront Russia. Simple reason is becase Hilary is just Evil.. her name is evil. She laughs like evil genius.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hillary Clinton Is Evil! (REMIX Of Year) by divineappo(m): 3:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
@scully95; dis is Interesting. Am enlightened.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hillary Clinton Is Evil! (REMIX Of Year) by scully95: 9:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
divineappo:
@scully95; dis is Interesting. Am enlightened.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Hillary Clinton Is Evil! (REMIX Of Year) by Plappvillemoi(f): 11:08pm On Aug 05, 2016
scully95:

lol..

A racist Vs Blood sucker..

Which one is better ? How many people has Trump killed ? Trump did not kill Gaddafi, Trump is still fresh in the system and could be unpredicatable. both of them are Evil ? but the begining and the end of Evil is Hilari Clinton and her Husband..

It's so easy to predict what Hilary will do which will finally lead to WW3 and this is why the neocons so much wanted Hilary cos Trump is not the guy for that.. If you are talking of being a racist.. Hilary is the Queen of racism and this instituitional racism which is even worse than whatever racism has changed to today.. Hilary is for the co-operation and to continue the American exceptionalism what could be badder than that ?

Again, I may not like you, I may hate you even if you are a Yoruba man from my Family. That is not racism or tribalism. Racism is not"not liking someone, or hating someone". Racism is not bigotry. The origin of racism today is what has turned to Instituitional racism and that is the worse part of what race -ism changed to.. either you like it or not, you can go to heaven (our second home as a yoruba man, there is no hell so no need to mention hell) and come back, Instituitional racism will continue to exist in the u.s because everything there was built on Instituitional racism.

Hilary does not care about African american lives.(African lives matter) I can share a video of what she said live on TV in the Past.
So both of them have this in common but the evil in her is so much that the Neocons of the U.S which is also the begining and end of Evil runs in Hilary's blood and for this reason, there will be another bloodbath worse than ww2 if she becomes president.

I can bet that the Neocons will rig her to make her the president.. And that will lead to what they want.. The zionist controlled regime in the us are not in the interest of average americans. They are in the interest of the coporation and only peanuts get to the masses and it's the reason you have 1% stinking rich elits controlling 99%.. is that a just system ?

What is wrong with Sanders ? Which could easity win Trump with huge margin ?

He's a communist they say but the masses want him. he's unfit because of his ideas.. The neocons still live in the Soviet era and that was the time Communism or the ideology or PR was marketed to the fulliest. China today is the aftermatch of Commnism so the communism was just an ideology as usual. Just as boko haram is an ideology, something you invent and use against your advesary or enemy. Simple as that..

Why not Sanders because he's not the type ready for war. The Neocons want War because it's the only thing that can keep them alive.
And they will get it in full this time. trump and sanders are not war machines so they are unfit for the zionist neocons who run the U.S/potus if you like.

Trumps has no history of killing anyone enmass like Hilary's husband and even herself.... Now you want that Evil woman to become the president with nuclear codes ?

Someone that laughs when gaddafi died ?? Can you imagine that... Is that a human being ?

Watch they will rig the election to put Hilary there.. The zionists run U.S.. And they will face an ugly defeat this time.. Watch..
But this could be avoided..

Even trump is not different cos if trump becomes president, he will still continue the re-colonization of African countries just that he wont destroy the world like Hilary would do. Meaning he won't confront Russia. Simple reason is becase Hilary is just Evil.. her name is evil. She laughs like evil genius.

I totally agree with you on this.. kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hillary Clinton Is Evil! (REMIX Of Year) by NairaMinted: 10:41pm On Aug 07, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hillary Clinton Is Evil! (REMIX Of Year) by scully95: 2:46pm On Aug 08, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Touching: Boy Defends Wounded Mother With A Cutlery / US Election Updates: Latinos Turn Out En Mass While Blacks Vote TRUMP WINNING / Trump Ban CNN And Other News Outlet From Press Briefings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.