Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

What To Do If You Are Married To A Phlegmatic Husband Or Wife. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What To Do If You Are Married To A Phlegmatic Husband Or Wife. (20744 Views)

Photo Of Twins Who Are Married To Twins And Gave Birth Together / Who Is The Decision Maker In A Nigerian Household – Husband Or Wife? / As A Husband, Or Wife, Who Will You Make Your Next Of Kin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do If You Are Married To A Phlegmatic Husband Or Wife. by UIA04(f): 7:04pm On Jun 11, 2016
Israel43:
woow!!!! u've brought tears to my eyes with your kind words dear,u've made my day today and im really grateful!!God bless you.
Amen. God bless you too
Re: What To Do If You Are Married To A Phlegmatic Husband Or Wife. by chriskosherbal(m): 10:39pm On Jun 11, 2016
Israel43:
God bless and keep you op
A BIG Amen.
Re: What To Do If You Are Married To A Phlegmatic Husband Or Wife. by chriskosherbal(m): 10:43pm On Jun 11, 2016
tbabs10166:
nice thread
thanks a lot I appreciate.
Re: What To Do If You Are Married To A Phlegmatic Husband Or Wife. by chriskosherbal(m): 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
There is every need to understand the temperament of our spouse, during courtship and even in marriage....it will go a long way to minimise divorce and domestic violence.
Re: What To Do If You Are Married To A Phlegmatic Husband Or Wife. by Nimi22(f): 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
Op thanks for this I'm full phlegmatic woman and the only thing i cherish is peaceful coexistence. I don't want any form of rancour with anyone, if i quarrel with anybody like this it means no sleep for me that night. The book sprit controlled woman has really helped me a lot even to work on my weakness but i can't forget what 'model marriage' by Dag Heward-Mills did to me too. That bool is an eye opener even for the 3 remaining temperaments. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: What To Do If You Are Married To A Phlegmatic Husband Or Wife. by Sarang(f): 8:17pm On Jun 30, 2017
I actually thought I was on my own. The hardest thing for people to understand is that you don't just ask someone to come over or do something and expect it to happen immediately, sameday for me is war..

Everything listed up is just how my life works. I have some Sanguine attitude too, but phleg primary and I don't hate it smiley. Thank you op
Re: What To Do If You Are Married To A Phlegmatic Husband Or Wife. by chriskosherbal(m): 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2017
Sarang:
I actually thought I was on my own. The hardest thing for people to understand is that you don't just ask someone to come over or do something and expect it to happen immediately, sameday for me is war..

Everything listed up is just how my life works. I have some Sanguine attitude too, but phleg primary and I don't hate it smiley. Thank you op
Thanks too...you are welcome..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Stop My Kids From Fighting? / Characteristics Of A Wife Material By Reno Omokri / Is There Anything Wrong With Bein A House Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.