Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

President Buhari Calls Osinbajo From London. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Calls Osinbajo From London. (1844 Views)

How Buhari Stopped Osinbajo From Assigning Portfolios To New Ministers / Buhari's Cabal & Saraki Meet On How To Stop Osinbajo From Becoming President- SR / Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Calls Osinbajo From London. by wite111(m): 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2016
PMB: Good morning Prof. How is the situation in Nigeria?

PYO : Your Excellency, good morning How is London?

PMB : London is fine, to tell you the truth, I'm not comfortable here, my mind is in Nigeria, if not for the Doctors, I would have come back to to Nigeria this week.

PYO : Sir, you need to rest o. Nigerians are indeed funny, the insinuation here is that you ran away because of threats by militants to launch missiles.

PMB : (prolonged laughter) Chai, these Nigerians will never stop amusing me, I hope it's not our Ekiti man that said it? Prof, how do you think a Lion can run away from antelopes, (laughter). Walahi talahi, no possible.

PYO: Your Excellency, E ma da won lohun, they have forgotten that once a General always a General.

PMB : Prof, you don start again, what is e ma da won loun, you just want to force me to learn Yoruba and you no sabi my own.

PYO : Sorry sir, I mean don't mind the cowards.

PMB : How was the meeting with the service Chiefs and the South South Governors? I hope it went well.

PYO : Hmnnm, Sir, wahala dey o.

PMB : What do you mean?

PYO : Sir, the truth don come out o.

PMB: Prof, stop talking in parables, what happened?

PYO : It was yesterday I know say it's not easy to be President of this country, in fact I respected you the more yesterday.

PMB: (smiles) Yes go ahead.

PYO : Sir, kokoro to nje efo inu efo ni ni ngbe.

PMB : Prof, you don start again, this one na incantation or proverb??

PYO : Your Excellency it's not incantation, it's a proverb meaning the insect that's destroying vegetables dey inside vegetables.

PMB : Pls tell me something.

PYO : Hmnnm, the South South Govs said that the Militants will not stop bombing pipelines except you stopped the corruption charges against all South South people.

PMB : Are you sure heard them well?

PYO : Very well ur Excellency, they speak for English.

PMB : All the Governors?

PYO : Sir, it was only our Gov., Adams that said no to the request. If you were around I know they won't have said that in your presence. They know that I am a Professor not a general. Ta lo to gbena woju ekun.

PMB : (Laughter) Don't worry when I come back I will want them to repeat the same thing. How can stop the corruption fight because of the militants, that can't happen. The war continues. We will not be deterred, corruption is worse than militancy.

PYO : Beni ti e ri, Okunrin Ogun, I trust you, the General himself. Pls come back quick o, the seat is too hot for me o.

PMB : (smiles) Ba komi, l will back soon.

PYO : Alright ur Excellency, I'll be praying for you.

PMB : Alright Pastor (laughter)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Calls Osinbajo From London. by tee10: 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
Boring crap

State House clinc has a bigger budget than all teaching hospitals in Nigeria yet nairaland children in APC and PDP are not outraged!

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Calls Osinbajo From London. by Agunechemba1(m): 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2016
STALE

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Calls Osinbajo From London. by babajeje123(m): 5:23pm On Jun 08, 2016
@op, you must be a script writer. I enjoyed the it.
Re: President Buhari Calls Osinbajo From London. by ZombieNation: 5:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
Buhari can't use the phone .

Which ear im go use hear ?

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Calls Osinbajo From London. by coolitempa1(f): 6:02pm On Jun 08, 2016
God bless our president.....and give him strength to face down corruption.... angry
Re: President Buhari Calls Osinbajo From London. by babyfaceafrica: 6:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
You write well

(1) (Reply)

Election Funding: I Stand By My Story – Fayose / Tears Flow As Stella Oduah And Family Hold Requiem Mass For Late Son / INEC Can Conduct Election In Sambisa Forest , But Not In Rivers State-gov Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.