Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,622 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:41 PM

Muslim Youths Attack 41- Year Old Carpenter For Not Fasting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Youths Attack 41- Year Old Carpenter For Not Fasting (623 Views)

Youths Attack Journalists In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Youths Attack Shitte Members In Kaduna After Friday Prayers (Photos) / El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Youths Attack 41- Year Old Carpenter For Not Fasting by OKDnigeria: 6:09pm On Jun 08, 2016
Barely a week after 74-year old Bridget Agbahime
was murdered in Kano for alleged blasphemy, a
carpenter, Mr. Francis Emmanuel, was attacked in
Kakuri area of Kaduna metropolis by some
Muslim boys for not fasting.

The incident which almost claimed the life of
Emmanuel happened at Sokoto Road, Kakuri on
Tuesday at about 2:30pm and was rushed to the
St. Gerald Catholic Hospital, Kakuri for medical
treatment.

Emmanuel was badly injured during the incident,
sustaining deep machete cuts on various parts of
his body.

The 41-year old man, who spoke with journalists
on his sick bed in severe pains from the attack,
said he was taking his lunch when the boys
numbering about six descended on him on the
grounds that he was not fasting.

“I went to buy wood to do some work. When I
came back I bought food to eat. As I was eating
about six Hausa boys came and asked me
whether I am a Muslim or a christian. I did not
answer them. They asked why am I not fasting? I
told them that I am not a Muslim.

“Before I knew it, one of them slapped me. As I
stood up, the rest came and surrounded me and
started attacking me with knives. I don’t know
them. Nobody could come to my aid because of
the type of dangerous knives they were carrying.

“They used cutlasses scissors and knives on me.
I became unconscious, I don’t even know who
brought me to the hospital,” he said.

www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/06/08/muslim-youths-attack-41-year-old-carpenter-for-not-fasting/
Re: Muslim Youths Attack 41- Year Old Carpenter For Not Fasting by FastShipping: 6:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
Some of these Hausas are animals. Must everyone practice same belief?

I'm tired of these people jare.
Re: Muslim Youths Attack 41- Year Old Carpenter For Not Fasting by Abeymills(m): 6:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
Dats all dey knw hw 2do best killers
Re: Muslim Youths Attack 41- Year Old Carpenter For Not Fasting by crestedaguiyi: 6:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
This attacks will increase as long as their brother the arc genocidist is in aso rock .
Re: Muslim Youths Attack 41- Year Old Carpenter For Not Fasting by Ausbongean: 7:16pm On Jun 08, 2016
i’m boiling inside now. why attacking him we Christian also fast is not by force

(1) (Reply)

Maduekwe And Amadi Were Patroits- Jonathan / Court Reaf­firmed Ali Modu Sheriff As PDP National Chairman / Happening Now : Ekiti Mass Protest Against Fayose.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.