Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

FG: We Have What It Takes To Turn Economy Around - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG: We Have What It Takes To Turn Economy Around (10492 Views)

FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. / Akeredolu Takes To The Streets In Owo To Celebrate His Victory / FG Okays More External Borrowings, Vows To Turn Economy Around- Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG: We Have What It Takes To Turn Economy Around by Leke001: 8:35am On Jun 09, 2016
yet another nonsense!
Re: FG: We Have What It Takes To Turn Economy Around by Prdo: 8:40am On Jun 09, 2016
Don't just do talk the talk, walk the talk.
Re: FG: We Have What It Takes To Turn Economy Around by YoungExec: 8:41am On Jun 09, 2016
I wonder if I should bother listening to this govt anymore. They said immediately budget is signed, 350 Billion will be released to stimulate the economy.
While the budget signing was delayed, why didn't they conclude the due process so that once budget is signed, funds will be released?
Were the staff of the Fed ministry of Finance all on leave?
Re: FG: We Have What It Takes To Turn Economy Around by Emmaoga: 8:41am On Jun 09, 2016
let the lies continua.....the almighty liars are back with another species of lies...

that word " lie" is too common now.

let me go n find the botanical name of it.
Re: FG: We Have What It Takes To Turn Economy Around by amakenny: 8:52am On Jun 09, 2016
This is another falsehood of a story for the Cable News of Western countries.

These days, watching foreign media that campaigned for Buhari, one only sees programs and adverts sponsored by Nigeria's big business people who profited from Nigeria.
The adverts paint false pictures of Nigeria making progress under Buhari administration.

One was talking about Nigeria joining the super powers on space projects.

Falsehood, falsehood, falsehood about Nigeria presented all over the foteign TV screens.

You have a feeling of Nigeria held spellbound by crooks after watching these programs on TV.
Re: FG: We Have What It Takes To Turn Economy Around by amtalkin(f): 8:56am On Jun 09, 2016
knightsTempler:
A tale of two Nigerian leaders in London.

Nigerians are Corrupt. - President Buhari

The Time to invest in Nigeria is now. - Goodluck Jonathan

Who is Marketing or De-marketing Nigeria to Foreign Investors?

The earlier you understand the way Buhari's dead brain function the better.

1 Like

Re: FG: We Have What It Takes To Turn Economy Around by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 09, 2016
Dumb story sango! Campaign/elections are long over! DELIVER or QUIT!
Re: FG: We Have What It Takes To Turn Economy Around by chanezzar0world: 9:03am On Jun 09, 2016
stanech:
Buhari - I will crush Niger delta avengers

Next week

Niger delta avengers bomb pipe line

Buhari - Our army re ready to crush them
Next 3days Niger delta avengers bomb 3 pipe lines

Military - Niger delta avengers, Dont push us to crush u.

Next 2days, small Niger delta killed 30 and 3 navy men.

Military - They are killing our men, we will attack.

Buhari - I'm going to Ogoni land and Niger delta avengers
will not do anything.

Small Niger delta avengers - Buhari before coming to port
harcourt or any state in Niger delta, sign ur death warrant

Buhari - I get ear infection, I no fit go again, where is
Osinbajo, u know say na me get International trip and u get
local trip, oya go Niger delta ok

Osinbajo - but Sir

Buhari - shut up, begin go, I get ear problem, I no dey hear
u.

Small Niger delta - We re going to test 6missle on 7th of
June, we will shut down all d network and we might target
aso rock, if u dont release nnamdi kalu and other things we
asked from u.

Buhari - Obasanjo come and help me,

Obasanjo- abeg I no fit

Buhari - Goodluck forgive me, Pls beg Niger delta avengers

Good luck - I no fit, Just fake sickness and run away cos on
7th,these boys must catch u and ur life wont be d same
again.

Breaking news- Buhari heads to London for medical
treatment

Buhari see Biafrans and Avengers for your back!!!

Haha you never see anything

As usual! Dull stale and not funny
Re: FG: We Have What It Takes To Turn Economy Around by CaptPlanet(m): 9:19am On Jun 09, 2016
When an elected govt starts to sound like Oby Ezekwesili, you know there's a problem
Re: FG: We Have What It Takes To Turn Economy Around by RUDEBOYY(m): 9:23am On Jun 09, 2016
If you have what it takes why say it... Why don't you you just do it... Nawa for this buhari administration.
Re: FG: We Have What It Takes To Turn Economy Around by adehab: 9:27am On Jun 09, 2016
They really have what it takes

Re: FG: We Have What It Takes To Turn Economy Around by GWMI(m): 9:31am On Jun 09, 2016
I have the feeling that Osinbajo will be a better leader than Buhari.What do you think?
Re: FG: We Have What It Takes To Turn Economy Around by sammhi(m): 10:10am On Jun 09, 2016
pls they should do quickly..that's exactly what we have been expecting...
Re: FG: We Have What It Takes To Turn Economy Around by KINGS100(m): 10:25am On Jun 09, 2016
If u have what it takes then why are u waseting time. Or ar u asking for our permision? Ok permision granted.
Re: FG: We Have What It Takes To Turn Economy Around by qoura123(m): 10:36am On Jun 09, 2016
greatiyk4u:
Getting it right is good but getting it right at the right time is the best

U guys need to step up your game!
kia just negodu
when they increased electricity bills was due process followed? electricity? fuel why now?

so you know Google playstore has launch an apps GETSENCE APPS, BUYBRAIN APPS IT FREE to download

you should try and get it

sneak out of thread
Re: FG: We Have What It Takes To Turn Economy Around by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 09, 2016
do the dew
Re: FG: We Have What It Takes To Turn Economy Around by bishop1988(m): 11:38am On Jun 09, 2016
See another campaign after election...#deliverusfromevil
Re: FG: We Have What It Takes To Turn Economy Around by greatiyk4u(m): 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
qoura123:

kia just negodu
when they increased electricity bills was due process followed? electricity? fuel why now?

so you know Google playstore has launch an apps GETSENCE APPS, BUYBRAIN APPS IT FREE to download

you should try and get it

sneak out of thread

Since you have comprehension deficiencies, just tell me the Nigeria language u understand most so I can translate it.
Re: FG: We Have What It Takes To Turn Economy Around by LordAdam: 2:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
989900:
Are you telling me the 350 has not been released since April?!!

That's some bigggg shame. Slow as snail Protocols in a dying economy with people practically dying? Really??!

You can't call Jona clueless, while exhibiting symptoms of cluelessness 2.0

I believe you know there is no Wailers form for sale?

Before them cut your PTP salary or no give you Aisha rice again.

-Lord
Re: FG: We Have What It Takes To Turn Economy Around by 989900: 2:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
LordAdam:

I believe you know there is no Wailers form for sale?

Before them cut your PTP salary or no give you Aisha rice again.

-Lord

Look up the word 'objective'. wink
Re: FG: We Have What It Takes To Turn Economy Around by LordAdam: 3:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
989900:

Look up the word 'objective'. wink

Look up the word 'zombie.'

-Lord
Re: FG: We Have What It Takes To Turn Economy Around by 989900: 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2016
LordAdam:

Look up the word 'zombie.'

-Lord

That describes your one-way street reasoning . . . synonym: subjective.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Impeachment Threat: Allow The Law To Take Its Due Course- Muric / Buhari Speaks On Fuel Subsidy Removal / President Buhari, WAEC, Pdp’s Toxic Air By Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.