Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,358 members, 7,846,546 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Ever Since I Commented On His Picture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Since I Commented On His Picture (1117 Views)

Married Lady Has Never Said NO To Sex Since I Know Her.. / Imagine What A Nairaland Moderator Commented About ROMAN GODDESS / I'm Scared After A India Woman Commented On My Blog.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Since I Commented On His Picture by onila(f): 11:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
smiley

he has uploaded 15 more pictures

there is this hot muscular guy I have been admiring online
hes a fitness guy living in the UK . .hes Nigerian

i was sad, he didnt have enough pictures for me to admire on instagram
ever since i commented on one of his pictures telling him, hes cute with a fake account
he has become more active
looks like i got a sweet mouth and I know how to bring out the best in people
everyday I spend so much time on his instagram, day dreaming abt him and jerking off

so happy smiley
Re: Ever Since I Commented On His Picture by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 11:33pm On Jun 08, 2016
Prove that, that is you on your dp.

Remove ur pant and snap lemme see if its really u undecided
Re: Ever Since I Commented On His Picture by obiorathesubtle: 11:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
You have a really good imagination and I respect that about you..

Unlike your sister, mamagee who has nothing at all..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Since I Commented On His Picture by bentlywills(m): 11:45pm On Jun 08, 2016
Ok
Re: Ever Since I Commented On His Picture by Nobody: 5:50am On Jun 09, 2016
jerking off? @op how on earth, are you a gay lipsrsealed?

I know if one needs to jerk off, he needs to hold onto something long like a snake, you need to oil it too. i know ladies don't posses that kind of harmless Snake.
Re: Ever Since I Commented On His Picture by Dabigbroda(m): 5:54am On Jun 09, 2016
undecided
Re: Ever Since I Commented On His Picture by rawpadgin(m): 8:21am On Jun 09, 2016
crazy mafacker
Re: Ever Since I Commented On His Picture by Knightngale(f): 10:02am On Jun 09, 2016
onila:
smiley

he has uploaded 15 more pictures

there is this hot muscular guy I have been admiring online
hes a fitness guy living in the UK . .hes Nigerian

i was sad, he didnt have enough pictures for me to admire on instagram
ever since i commented on one of his pictures telling him, hes cute with a fake account
he has become more active
looks like i got a sweet mouth and I know how to bring out the best in people
everyday I spend so much time on his instagram, day dreaming abt him and jerking off

so happy smiley
the jerking off part made me roll on the floor laughing out loud.
Re: Ever Since I Commented On His Picture by Britboy(m): 10:58am On Jun 09, 2016
All these sick b!tches looking for cheap popularity online.
Re: Ever Since I Commented On His Picture by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 09, 2016
grin

Re: Ever Since I Commented On His Picture by Viruslord(m): 11:39am On Jun 09, 2016
U ar on point

(1) (Reply)

Sex Is A Good Form Of Relaxation, But Why? / Revealed : Why You Must Not Mary Any South African Woman Who Is Older Than 25 / How To Save A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.