Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

What Age You Must Reach Before You Start Having Sex Or Sexual Intercourse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Age You Must Reach Before You Start Having Sex Or Sexual Intercourse (2208 Views)

Ladies, This Is How Your Body Changes When You Start Having Sex / What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. / How Should I Tell My Girlfriend That I Want Us To Start Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Age You Must Reach Before You Start Having Sex Or Sexual Intercourse by Nobody: 3:01am On Jun 09, 2016
Age of consent for sexual intercourse or call it ‘Age of consent’ is another way of saying the legal age to have sex. Find out what it means to you - and what happens if you or the person you want to have sex with is under the age of consent. When can I legally have sex? Question most teen ask nowadays. First to answer this question I will say it depend on what country you live in as laws are different around the world. The most common age of sexual consent is 16.

1 The legal age for sex in your country may be different depending on whether you are a boy or a girl. Here are a few examples of the heterosexual age of consent in different countries: *.In some parts of the United States, Egypt even Nigeria here 18 I believe is the right time for it though recently a Senator married a 13 years old girl, here in Nigeria. So if a law maker can turn around and break the same law he made i wonder, just lets continue. *.UK and Namibia (and many other countries) - age 16 *.Sweden - age 15 *.Canada - age 14 *.Korea - age 13 *.Mexico - age 12.

2 What does the age of consent mean to me? Essentially it means that if you have sex with someone when you or they are under the age of consent, then you are breaking the law – even if you both have sex willingly. In the eyes of the law people are unable to give informed consent to sex when they are still considered a child. This may seem unfair, but try to remember that the law is there to protect you. There’s no set age to be ready for sex so the law has to generalise. It’s important to know the age of consent where you live and how it applies to you.

Being aware of global variations is also a good idea to avoid breaking the law in other countries. Also remember that ‘sex’ means different things in different countries. Some places count things like kissing as sexual contact while other places only count sexual intercourse. You can find out the laws in your country on your government's website. What does ‘sexual offences’ actually mean? Age of consent laws are there to protect young people from being sexually exploited by adults, and the Convention on the Rights of the Child says that you have the right to be protected from all forms of sexual abuse and exploitation.

So, if the law discovers an adult in a sexual relationship with someone under the age of consent, the adult will be charged with a sexual offence such as: *.Statutory rape The crime for those who have sex with a person under the age of consent, but who is past the age of puberty. Unlike "forcible rape" statutory rape can involve underage participants who willingly agree to have sex.

3 *.Child sexual abuse The term for an adult using their age or authority over a young prepubescent person to have any type of sexual contact. If you are involved in an abusive relationship it is important to talk to someone. If you’re finding it hard to talk to someone you know, try to contact a health-care professional to get the support you need. But let say you want to have sex now. Well in many countries, the law isn’t intended to be used to punish consensual teenage sexual behaviour, but this doesn’t mean it’s ok to have consensual underage sex. continue here http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/06/what-age-you-must-reach-before-you.html

Re: What Age You Must Reach Before You Start Having Sex Or Sexual Intercourse by makydebbie(f): 4:48am On Jun 09, 2016
Juhan...come see oo...i dey wait for you...mummy sandoski will comma reply!
Re: What Age You Must Reach Before You Start Having Sex Or Sexual Intercourse by optional1(f): 5:16am On Jun 09, 2016
huh
Re: What Age You Must Reach Before You Start Having Sex Or Sexual Intercourse by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 09, 2016
makydebbie:
Juhan...come see oo...i dey wait for you...mummy sandoski will comma reply!

Breakfast don ready ... Wer Juhan dey

Re: What Age You Must Reach Before You Start Having Sex Or Sexual Intercourse by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 09, 2016
18 is ok.
Re: What Age You Must Reach Before You Start Having Sex Or Sexual Intercourse by makydebbie(f): 9:16am On Jun 09, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Breakfast don ready ... Wer Juhan dey
mummy sister is coming...but answer na...we should we start doing...mummy and daddy..
Re: What Age You Must Reach Before You Start Having Sex Or Sexual Intercourse by obiorathesubtle: 9:19am On Jun 09, 2016
I'm 35 and I've not had sex before..

I plan to have sex next year, so I'd say..36..
Re: What Age You Must Reach Before You Start Having Sex Or Sexual Intercourse by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 09, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
I'm 35 and I've not had sex before..

I plan to have sex next year, so I'd say..36..
buhahaha lwkmd makydebbie come read this post make you laf small
Re: What Age You Must Reach Before You Start Having Sex Or Sexual Intercourse by makydebbie(f): 10:28am On Jun 09, 2016
juhan:
lwkmd...obiorathesubtle...is that true?
Re: What Age You Must Reach Before You Start Having Sex Or Sexual Intercourse by jmoore(m): 10:31am On Jun 09, 2016
When you don marry.
Re: What Age You Must Reach Before You Start Having Sex Or Sexual Intercourse by oodua1stson: 10:32am On Jun 09, 2016
When your dick is strong enough

Had my 1st when I was 13
Re: What Age You Must Reach Before You Start Having Sex Or Sexual Intercourse by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 09, 2016
makydebbie:
lwkmd...obiorathesubtle...is that true?
my roff makydebbie you don't care for me.

lalasticlala locked me in prison.
Re: What Age You Must Reach Before You Start Having Sex Or Sexual Intercourse by obiorathesubtle: 10:36am On Jun 09, 2016
juhan:
Lol..

Yes debbie, it's true..smiley I'm a virgin and I'm 35 smiley
Re: What Age You Must Reach Before You Start Having Sex Or Sexual Intercourse by makydebbie(f): 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
olihilistic:

my roff makydebbie you don't care for me.

lalasticlala locked me in prison.
awwnn...i care oo..i was looking for you sef..wanted to come to nigeria to search for you..no mind lala ok?
Re: What Age You Must Reach Before You Start Having Sex Or Sexual Intercourse by makydebbie(f): 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Lol..

Yes debbie, it's true..smiley I'm a virgin and I'm 35 smiley
dats good dear...i will ask my sis to marry you ok?
Re: What Age You Must Reach Before You Start Having Sex Or Sexual Intercourse by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
makydebbie:
awwnn...i care oo..i was looking for you sef..wanted to come to nigeria to search for you..no mind lala ok?
lol.

I hope you're fine sha?
Re: What Age You Must Reach Before You Start Having Sex Or Sexual Intercourse by makydebbie(f): 2:09pm On Jun 09, 2016
olihilistic:
lol.
I hope you're fine sha?
oh yes dear am good...
Re: What Age You Must Reach Before You Start Having Sex Or Sexual Intercourse by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2016
makydebbie:
oh yes dear am good...
that's lovely

(1) (Reply)

Kikelomo Opened My Trouser And Pulled Out Something Big (pics) / 7 Type Of Women/ladies/gals To Use And Dump... / Orobo And Lepa Shandy Which One Is Sweeter In Bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.