Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,038 members, 7,838,599 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks (26945 Views)

Refineries To Work Full Blast In 2017 - NNPC / "Oloibiri" Where Nigeria's Crude Oil Was 1st Discovered And Drilled(photos) / NDA Attacks More Oil And Gas Facilities In The Creeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by GspotAngela(f): 9:50am On Jun 09, 2016
S
Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by olajide8(m): 9:51am On Jun 09, 2016
2 things come to mind-

War against the state
Genocide by the state

That is where these bunch of idiots are pushing us too. angry
Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by funkybully(f): 9:52am On Jun 09, 2016
Pre 2015

Buhari : I will make zis gwament ungobernable po you ip I don't kwantest in pree and pear elecshan.

Boko haram : we want Islamic kwantiri, allahu akbar! Kabooom! Kill por kiristan kafiri, kill am por nyamuri, kill poor ebry somebody against Islamic state

Post 2015

Buhari: keefing nijeriya as one is a tsk we must pulpil por za puture generation.

NDA: we want Niger delta republic or we cripple Nigeria economy.

Joint militant : we want our oil block back or no peace.

Buhari: kai I gwo pinish ebry body zat stof oil plow, oya burantashi send flane to za creek and kill za militants.

NDA: kaboom, kaboom! Kaboom! Oil output drops, soldiers die

Buhari : kai I am deaf, gwudluck come and helf me

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by CandyDiamond(f): 9:52am On Jun 09, 2016
Nigeria need a UK system, where we will have 6 regional autonomous countries under, one Nigeria ,just like UK that has England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland under UK with each having it own president and controlling its resources

3 Likes

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by DExplorer1: 9:54am On Jun 09, 2016
I hope these carriers of bad news media can thread carefully on giving us unreasonable speculations and unproven analysis.
Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 09, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by victorazy(m): 10:00am On Jun 09, 2016
VocalWalls:
This is bad, but why is the government scared of true federalism?

They want to reap where them no sow

1 Like

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by VocalWalls: 10:02am On Jun 09, 2016
victorazy:

They want to reap where them no sow

I don't think the Militants are the ones holding Nigeria to ransom. I think it is the government who does not want a 'United' Nigeria. A 'United' Nigeria can only be achieved through true federalism.

7 Likes

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by omobaekiti: 10:04am On Jun 09, 2016
its really baffling to see that Tinubu,Fashola et al are not saying anything concerning fiscal federalism.This has been the crux of their talk as opposition that one would think they would restructure the country within a month of coming into power,now they are silent. I sincerely want one Nigeria but if we can't restructure then I think we've gotta go our separate ways,my only fear is that in our new wine (country) we would still have the old wine skin (politicians)

8 Likes

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by tobex23(m): 10:04am On Jun 09, 2016
stanech:

Buhari - I will crush Niger delta avengers
Next week
Niger delta avengers bomb pipe line
Buhari - Our army re ready to crush them
Next 3days Niger delta avengers bomb 3 pipe lines
Military - Niger delta avengers, Dont push us to crush u.
Next 2days, small Niger delta killed 30 and 3 navy men.
Military - They are killing our men, we will attack.
Buhari - I'm going to Ogoni land and Niger delta avengers
will not do anything.
Small Niger delta avengers - Buhari before coming to port
harcourt or any state in Niger delta, sign ur death warrant
Buhari - I get ear infection, I no fit go again, where is
Osinbajo, u know say na me get International trip and u get
local trip, oya go Niger delta ok
Osinbajo - but Sir
Buhari - shut up, begin go, I get ear problem, I no dey hear
u.
Small Niger delta - We re going to test 6missle on 7th of
June, we will shut down all d network and we might target
aso rock, if u dont release nnamdi kalu and other things we
asked from u.
Buhari - Obasanjo come and help me,
Obasanjo- abeg I no fit
Buhari - Goodluck forgive me, Pls beg Niger delta avengers
Good luck - I no fit, Just fake sickness and run away cos on
7th,these boys must catch u and ur life wont be d same
again.
Breaking news- Buhari heads to London for medical
treatment .
Buhari see Biafrans and Avengers for your back!!! .
Haha you never see anything .

In your deranged mind right, you just wish to attach Biafra with NDA by all possible means, truth is, biafrans are more chicken livered than the NDA, ordinary arrest of Nnamumu kunu, the whole Biafra protest went down south....
Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by ripbubu: 10:05am On Jun 09, 2016
Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by Nicepoker(m): 10:06am On Jun 09, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:
Good!

now dis is d perfect time 4 d army to enter d creek & level d whole place since d oyel is now completely useless.

army level d creek so dat even a single mosquito won't be seen wizzin around. cool
have u heard about ICC?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by mu2sa2: 10:06am On Jun 09, 2016
FYB:

I see a new country down south. ..I see it clearly undecided
And you think ijaw, itsekiri and urhobo will create a paradise for themselves? Look at Bayelsa- a small entity that should be rubbing shoulders with the likes of Dubai, but has been crippled by its own people.
Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 09, 2016
CandyDiamond:
Nigeria need a UK system, where we will have 6 regional autonomous countries under, one Nigeria ,just like UK that has England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland under UK with each having it own president and controlling its resources

They don't each have their own president. They have their own parliaments. Its basically like having 4 states who are distinctly and culturally very different.

And in DT system all finances are still controlled by d chancellor of d exchequer in london. The whole govt is also still controlled by the prime minister. How can u have 4 presidents in a country? Delusional.

Its basically a similar system they left us with in 1960. It was azikiwe and nzeogwu who wanted a "strong centre".

3 Likes

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by Dollyak(f): 10:06am On Jun 09, 2016
Honestly, Nigeria Army should rule out dialogue and go after the Militants. I am sure they can borrow surveillance drones with heat camera system from western countries. These guys are an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.

1 Like

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by bfire(m): 10:07am On Jun 09, 2016
Why are the youths of this country, Nigeria, so ignorant.

So, because of one useless NDA, countries that need oil will suddenly stop buying oil.

Reasoning logically has departed some hateful souls who find it hard to fight their own battle but heading on some foolish lazy people to blow and pollute their land.

They have pipelines in their backyard, too. Why are they not doing same

1 Like

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by tobex23(m): 10:08am On Jun 09, 2016
blackpanda:

Why did u not sing true federalism during the 6yrs of jonathan's regime?? Its now u suddenly woke up from slumber to sing federalism. Keep supporting vandals and hooligans, we will all suffer the blackouts, nofuel, poverty and no jobs together! Soon u wont have light or foe to be commenting on NL, na dat time ur eye go open. Smh

Lol, leave them alone... I wonder why they all kept must when Gen was there, the one who could have made their agitation faster to implementation... But because of hate and tribal sentiment, they kept quiet... Awon anumanu oshi

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by FarukuWadata12(m): 10:08am On Jun 09, 2016
Things are getting out of hand unless if the government would make a good move to tarnish these hooligans from damaging those pipelines.
Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 09, 2016
Federalism federalism
....if every state should start controlling their resources what would Ekiti state be ontrolling Lmao

4 Likes

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by eyekaynoble: 10:09am On Jun 09, 2016
(Thinking ...) Pharaoh & d israelites comes 2 mind. FG/PMB, give these ppl what dey want nah, abi u dey wait 4 all ur "1st borns 2 pai ni?"

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by M4gunners: 10:10am On Jun 09, 2016
Pheals:
Abeg let embrace agriculture
And leave the oil drunkard
Abeg where is your farm located at?Please i need some tomatoes.

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 09, 2016
I'm not In support of militant bombing oil facilities but I think this governmEnt need to be concerned abt the welfare of its citizens, bring down the price of petrol and let the prices of everything come back to normal, it seems the avengers are indirectly fighting for the masses because This gov chose to be doing things their ways.. Shalom

4 Likes

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by tobex23(m): 10:11am On Jun 09, 2016
blackmatter007:

You don't know me neither have you interacted with me before so how did you come to the conclusion that i did not support true federalism? Don't behave like an illiterate please!

FYI i have supported true federalism right from the onset, if i may ask what made Jonathan call for a National conference if not because of our false unity and agitations but because the adopted policies of the national confab didn't didn' suit the north, they fought tooth and nail to delay it until Jonathan was defeated. It came as no surprise to me when buhari said he was trashing the national cofab report, in order words he was speaking for the north.

Stop advertising your ignorance for all to see, you see that particular bolded sentence? It is becoming f.ucking boring, when will 'the blame game' and the 'why didn't you' nonsense stop, look at old ussr, look at syria,look at the arab spring, these said countries had massive military arms than what the NA has currently in their inventory but when the people are fed up, then anarchy and civil disobedience takes over.

Be smart except of course you are a northerner.

Until he was defeated....
Please why is this mans name synonymous "defeat"..... No wonder he couldn't defeat corruption, and even a " dullard" like you guys term your current president(of date - 2019)...
Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by uchestephanie(f): 10:12am On Jun 09, 2016
From the days of adam we nigerians has kept quit and things get worst evey now and then
Am happy that for the NDA. At lest once and for all let will realy change(not APC change pls)
God bles and guid u boys

2 Likes

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by Horus(m): 10:12am On Jun 09, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTcBVfUWED4

[size=14pt]Wole Soyinka Condemns Attacks On Oil Pipelines[/size]
Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by Dollyak(f): 10:12am On Jun 09, 2016
mu2sa2:
And you think ijaw, itsekiri and urhobo will create a paradise for themselves? Look at Bayelsa- a small entity that should be rubbing shoulders with the likes of Dubai, but has been crippled by its own people.
Indeed. I am up for increasing their allocation, but based on the recent mismanagement of the current funds I doubt the extra funds will be properly utilised. Bunch of lazy drama queens
Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by tobex23(m): 10:13am On Jun 09, 2016
funkybully:
Pre 2015

Buhari : I will make zis gwament ungobernable po you ip I don't kwantest in pree and pear elecshan.

Boko haram : we want Islamic kwantiri, allahu akbar! Kabooom! Kill por kiristan kafiri, kill am por nyamuri, kill poor ebry somebody against Islamic state

Post 2015

Buhari: keefing nijeriya as one is a tsk we must pulpil por za puture generation.

NDA: we want Niger delta republic or we cripple Nigeria economy.

Joint militant : we want our oil block back or no peace.

Buhari: kai I gwo pinish ebry body zat stof oil plow, oya burantashi send flane to za creek and kill za militants.

NDA: kaboom, kaboom! Kaboom! Oil output drops, soldiers die

Buhari : kai I am deaf, gwudluck come and helf me

So you can't write in plain English? You look and sound totally silly like this... Just so you know.
Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 09, 2016
Ferraricash:
I'm not In support of militant bombing oil facilities but I think this governmEnt need to be concerned abt the welfare of its citizens, bring down the price of petrol and let the prices of everything come back to normal, it seems the avengers are indirectly fighting for the masses because This gov chose to be doing things their ways.. Shalom

Some ass backward logic u got there.
Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by tobex23(m): 10:16am On Jun 09, 2016
janellemonae:

They don't each have their own president. They have their own parliaments. Its basically like having 4 states who are distinctly and culturally very different.

And in DT system all finances are still controlled by d chancellor of d exchequer in london. The whole govt is also still controlled by the prime minister. How can u have 4 presidents in a country? Delusional.

Its basically a similar system they left us with in 1960. It was azikiwe and nzeogwu who wanted a "strong centre".

That's the problem with them, they don't seem to know anything, only what they hear in the beer parlour far in the east, then they come on here to spew....
Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by tobex23(m): 10:18am On Jun 09, 2016
Dollyak:
Honestly, Nigeria Army should rule out dialogue and go after the Militants. I am sure they can borrow surveillance drones with heat camera system from western countries. These guys are an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.

They are coming for your head now....those that don't want anything good for the country since der "Son" was defeated...

1 Like

Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 09, 2016
Tonnierichy:
Nigeria is a failed entity already.
Its only in Nigeria that persons will be hoping their president fail and standard of living should reduce
I don't just understand people

True story. At this point would rather everyone go to their tents. No regionalism - just pure disintegration.
Re: Foreign Refineries To Stop Buying Nigeria’s Crude Oil Due To NDA Attacks by funkybully(f): 10:20am On Jun 09, 2016
tobex23:

So you can't write in plain English my father look and sound totally silly like this... Just so i know.

Eya, kpele. I didn't know

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking: FG Asks CJN Onnoghen To Vacate Office Over Asset Declaration / Joe Igbokwe Leads His Team To Clean Mcgregor Canal, Obalende (Pictures) / The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.