Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,143 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures (26907 Views)

How Technical Consultants Advised Amaechi Against Monorail Project After Collect / Gov. Amaechi's Monorail : Work In Progress (photo) / Rivers Monorail Project Gathers Steam - First Tracks Laid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
Like many think, the monorail is far from being completed. This pictures was taken dis morning

7 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 23, 2014
Pics

7 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
More

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by Jazzlite: 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2014
please can we have a video...from one end to another?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
Now the question is, who was test running the monorail, from were to were, testing running on air or by road?

12 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2014
Jazzlite: please can we have a video...from one end to another?
Is dis not enof evidence?

12 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2014
More

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by demand1982: 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
hazekctravels: More
thanks man as this will go a long way
Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
who ever posted that monorail test running shit on fp was a joker.. 4km monorail and over 100billion has been spent!

12 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by ramaju: 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
I saw only pillars. Where is the whole set up? Who and who test ran the mono rail?

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 23, 2014
Amaechi creating infrastructure problems for incoming administration since joining the supporter of APC!

21 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by Caseless: 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
Enemies of progress at it again.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
Op! Your hating thread is Dead on Arrival! Show us the other end of the rail!

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by PointB: 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
It doesn't have to be completed before commissioning or test run. If substantial portion has been completed, to the extent that it can safely convey people from Point A to Point B, I think it's fair enough to commission it while work continue on the uncompleted portion. Progress is made by taking one forward step at a time!

For the records I don't like Amaechi and his APC politics!

17 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
PointB: It doesn't have to be completed before commissioning or test run. If substantial portion has been completed, to the extent that it can safely convey people from Point A to Point B, I think it's fair enough to commission it while work continue on the uncompleted portion. Progress is made by taking one forward step at a time!

For the records I don't like Amaechi and his APC politics!
Dat is exactly my point, it cannot even move from point A to B. So how can they test run it?

39 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by ibietela2(m): 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Op! Your hating thread is Dead on Arrival! Show us the other end of the rail!

Cleverly why not keep quiet if you don't have anything reasonable? Go to the project site from UTC bus stop to Station RD.

Oh i forgot you are not from Here

16 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Op! Your hating thread is Dead on Arrival! Show us the other end of the rail!
Dis thread was not meant for hating, but reveal d real state of work... Am sure u can come take pictures of the completed project and prove me wrong.. Like they say on NL, pictures or I don't believe it.. Prove me wrong

11 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by ibietela2(m): 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
SeaGold: Amaechi creating infrastructure problems for incoming administration since joining the supporter of APC!

Lol, he started since he became the Governor

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by 1shortblackboy: 2:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
ibietela2:

Cleverly why not keep quiet if you don't have anything reasonable? Go to the project site from UTC bus stop to Station RD.

Oh i forgot you are not from Here
lol
Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by ibietela2(m): 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
hazekctravels:
Dis thread was not meant for hating, but reveal d real state of work... Am sure u can come take pictures of the completed project and prove me wrong.. Like they say on NL, pictures or I don't believe it.. Prove me wrong

That is Cleverly, don't bother yourself

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by ibietela2(m): 2:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
1shortblackboy: lol

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
Lol test running something that is not up to 3km... While the remaining parts are without rails with just pillars...
May be the train will move on the pillars...

He channeled resources to the wrong place while whimpey, Iwofe road is begging to be repaired...
Crazy dude

7 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by talktimi(m): 2:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
The only people who saw this train being test run are those who aren't based in Rivers state. They have magical eyes to see the unseeable. Now I wonder how any person mad or not would want to test run this train without falling off at the utc end of the contraption as its presently constituted right now. By the way, how many monorail projects has Megastar handled since their inception or is the Rivers state project their guinea pig ? No wahala sha

11 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by size38: 2:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
The f**l is full of hate for the progress being recorded by Amaechi's govt in Rivers state. The picture he posted here is simply an old picture. I stay in ph and passes this place every week. The work is in serious progress. If u want the public to believe u, then post a picture with date and time.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
size38: The f**l is full of hate for the progress being recorded by Amaechi's govt in Rivers state. The picture he posted here is simply an old picture. I stay in ph and passes this place every week. The work is in serious progress. If u want the public to believe u, then post a picture with date and time.
Ur so funny.. since u pass dere everyday to work why dont you show us current spot of the pictures I posted. . Piss of shiit

43 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by freshness2020: 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
SeaGold: Amaechi creating infrastructure problems for incoming administration since joining the supporter of APC!
He has bn infested....
All Propaganda Criminals!
who spewed dat rubbish "testing monorail" sef for FP!
Enemy of fresh air!

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by PointB: 3:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
hazekctravels:
Dat is exactly my point, it cannot even move from point A to B. So how can they test run it?

Unfortunately, I have no way of verifying your claim. I'll let those with local knowledge contest your point!
Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
PointB:
Unfortunately, I have no way of verifying your claim. I'll let those with local knowledge contest your point!
I went to the New Port Harcourt Mall dis morning, on my way back I decided to take some shorts.. if u stay in ph u dont need a pastor to tell u dat d former post on test runnin was just film tricks. .

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by atlwireles: 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
size38: The f**l is full of hate for the progress being recorded by Amaechi's govt in Rivers state. The picture he posted here is simply an old picture. I stay in ph and passes this place every week. The work is in serious progress. If u want the public to believe u, then post a picture with date and time.

Then prove the OP wrong undecided

14 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by PointB: 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
hazekctravels: I went to the New Port Harcourt Mall dis morning, on my way back I decided to take some shorts.. if u stay in ph u dont need a suit pastor to tell u dat d former post on test runnin was just film tricks. .

I wont be surprised.

APC people are known for full blown propaganda. Ameachi's penchant for resorting to hyperbole is also legendary. Again no surprise here, just disappointment! He (Ameachi) held so much promise, only to mess himself up by joining bad gang (read APC)!

8 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by PointB: 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2014

Did you see a train move on the monorail? For how long (distance and/or time)?

10 Likes

Re: The Truth About Amaechi Monorail Project With Pictures by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
PointB:

I wont be surprised.

APC people are know for full blown propaganda. Ameachi's penchant for resorting to hyperbole is also legendary. Again no surprise here, just disappointment! He (Ameachi) held so much promise, only to mess himself up by joining bad gang (read APC)!
Wat dey showed u was dis (1st pics)
And didn't show you dis (2nd pics)

55 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is Going On In This Pic B/w OBJ And Atiku / Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime / Pdp Convention Those Who Absconded Should Not Come And Inherit Our Party : Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.