Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

Why Is Dis Life So Unfair? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Dis Life So Unfair? (2081 Views)

“if I R@pe You And You Cum, It’s Unfair To Call The Police On Me”- Twitter User / What Is Dis World Turning Into? (pics strictly 18+) / She Sat On My Lap For Some Minutes My Dick Charged.n She Asked Wat Is Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Dis Life So Unfair? by Innophyno(m): 7:45am On Jun 09, 2016
4 d past 2 decade dat i hv been on dis planet earth,i hv received all sorts of complement regarding my looks(not saying am very fine) both frm dose dat mean it nd dose who wud even tell a Monkey he is fine just so dat he can run some errand 4 dem.
Some gurls hv even been bold enough 2 tell me dey are attracted 2 me(kudos 2 dem.it ain't easy) but wot saddens me most ia dat i dont always reciprocate dier feelings.
y is life mostly so?sum1 is attracted 2 u nd u are not.u are attracted 2 sum oda person but dey are not attracted 2 u but rather sum1 else nd d circle goes on nd on most times.
Re: Why Is Dis Life So Unfair? by makydebbie(f): 7:48am On Jun 09, 2016
my dear...dat is life..you dont get what you want most times..but you just have to appreciate what you have..maybe the poster below me can help!
Re: Why Is Dis Life So Unfair? by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 09, 2016
hmmm i was like you when i was in secondary school, i usually dnt reciprocate love to the ladies that came hanging around with me. but as i get into higher institution, mehnn cutehector's principle was applied and i had the best years of my life in schooling with the ladies that told me i am handsome. if u know what i mean. i killed them all just for the fun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Dis Life So Unfair? by calliope(f): 7:51am On Jun 09, 2016
undecided
Re: Why Is Dis Life So Unfair? by Cutehector(m): 7:52am On Jun 09, 2016
Just be d one to break hearts
Re: Why Is Dis Life So Unfair? by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 09, 2016
makydebbie:
my dear...dat is life..you dont get what you want most times..but you just have to appreciate what you have..maybe the poster below me can help!
IM the poster below u and i made things worst.
Re: Why Is Dis Life So Unfair? by Innophyno(m): 7:54am On Jun 09, 2016
dats d part i hv not been able 2 adopt@saintsamuria.if am not attracted 2 a person,it encompasses everything including sexual relationship.
Re: Why Is Dis Life So Unfair? by makydebbie(f): 7:55am On Jun 09, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
IM the poster below u and i made things worst.
lol..help dis oga na..
Re: Why Is Dis Life So Unfair? by makydebbie(f): 7:57am On Jun 09, 2016
Cutehector:
lol...why?
Re: Why Is Dis Life So Unfair? by Innophyno(m): 7:59am On Jun 09, 2016
Cutehector:
hehehe.wen d owners of d hearts u've been breaking comes 4 u hope u wud be able 2 withstand it.
Re: Why Is Dis Life So Unfair? by calliope(f): 7:59am On Jun 09, 2016
Cutehector:
Don't forget, karma is biitch grin
Re: Why Is Dis Life So Unfair? by Nobody: 8:00am On Jun 09, 2016
makydebbie:
lol..help dis oga na..
yeah i will try and help him. babe your picture is beautiful and anytime i see ur dp, smtin always come up in my mind, smtin fleshy, black in colour on the outside and so reddish in the inside. dammm smtin delicious.
Re: Why Is Dis Life So Unfair? by Cutehector(m): 8:02am On Jun 09, 2016
calliope:

Don't forget, karma is biitch grin
naaaaah.... One has to always be ontop of the food chain.. Aint that right? I cant afford to be the one to always be heartbroken... Its so not right at all... I'v only broken one girl's heart knowingly, ok two... cheesy and after dat, five girls have broken my heart.. So i have to break ten .... And call it even....

grin
Re: Why Is Dis Life So Unfair? by Cutehector(m): 8:02am On Jun 09, 2016
Innophyno:

hehehe.wen d owners of d hearts u've been breaking comes 4 u hope u wud be able 2 withstand it.
mchew.... Ur heart is ur heart.... No one owns it...
Re: Why Is Dis Life So Unfair? by obiorathesubtle: 8:04am On Jun 09, 2016
lipsrsealed if I start to talk.
Re: Why Is Dis Life So Unfair? by Cutehector(m): 8:05am On Jun 09, 2016
makydebbie:
lol...why?
because it makes u strong... Makes u feel like a predator.. Makes u in charge of your game... Makes u feel like a tigress... Break a heart today debbie... Fvck a friend to ur boyfrnd, show him the pics... Be a goddess, be like a queen.. grin
Re: Why Is Dis Life So Unfair? by Cutehector(m): 8:05am On Jun 09, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
lipsrsealed if I start to talk.
lol talk jor... Who fvckin cares...
Re: Why Is Dis Life So Unfair? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 09, 2016
Innophyno:
dats d part i hv not been able 2 adopt@saintsamuria.if am not attracted 2 a person,it encompasses everything including sexual relationship.
hmmm well i totally understand you, thats who you are but you get to try and change becaus even the person you aint attracted to will have good intention for you than the ones ure attracted to.
Re: Why Is Dis Life So Unfair? by GoldenJAT(m): 8:08am On Jun 09, 2016
situations like these are what makes life interesting!!!!
Re: Why Is Dis Life So Unfair? by makydebbie(f): 8:09am On Jun 09, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
yeah i will try and help him. babe your picture is beautiful and anytime i see ur dp, smtin always come up in my mind, smtin fleshy, black in colour on the outside and so reddish in the inside. dammm smtin delicious.
lol...thank you!...i dont know what to say about the other part..
Re: Why Is Dis Life So Unfair? by makydebbie(f): 8:10am On Jun 09, 2016
Cutehector:
because it makes u strong... Makes u feel like a predator.. Makes u in charge of your game... Makes u feel like a tigress... Break a heart today debbie... Fvck a friend to ur boyfrnd, show him the pics... Be a goddess, be like a queen.. grin
***faints***
Re: Why Is Dis Life So Unfair? by calliope(f): 8:10am On Jun 09, 2016
Cutehector:
naaaaah.... One has to always be ontop of the food chain.. Aint that right? I cant afford to be the one to always be heartbroken... Its so not right at all... I'v only broken one girl's heart knowingly, ok two... cheesy and after dat, five girls have broken my heart.. So i have to break ten .... And call it even....

grin
Hahahahaha... You r a heart breaker... Don't sugarcoat it, but tbh your type of persons are so unfair angry
Re: Why Is Dis Life So Unfair? by obiorathesubtle: 8:10am On Jun 09, 2016
Cutehector:
lol talk jor... Who fvckin cares...

Lol.. Goodmorning bro.. I'd rather not..
Re: Why Is Dis Life So Unfair? by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 09, 2016
makydebbie:
lol...thank you!...i dont know what to say about the other part..
its ok pretty pie, i understand. hope u know that im a cool guy and i dnt bite?
Re: Why Is Dis Life So Unfair? by Cutehector(m): 8:15am On Jun 09, 2016
calliope:

Hahahahaha... You r a heart breaker... Don't sugarcoat it, but tbh your type of persons are so unfair angry
yes, i love the word unfair...its like sweet melodies to my hearing..... I want to break a girl's heart to the extent she turns into a lesbian... grin
Re: Why Is Dis Life So Unfair? by Cutehector(m): 8:17am On Jun 09, 2016
makydebbie:
***faints***
grin wake up jor.... Kisses her
Re: Why Is Dis Life So Unfair? by Innophyno(m): 8:17am On Jun 09, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
hmmm well i totally understand you, thats who you are but you get to try and change becaus even the person you aint attracted to will have good intention for you than the ones ure attracted to.
dat's so true
Re: Why Is Dis Life So Unfair? by calliope(f): 8:18am On Jun 09, 2016
Cutehector:
yes, i love the word unfair...its like sweet melodies to my hearing..... I want to break a girl's heart to the extent she turns into a lesbian... grin
Lol... Cute you Never cease to amaze me... Chei ladies beware of dis dude ooo
Re: Why Is Dis Life So Unfair? by Cutehector(m): 8:19am On Jun 09, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
lol why r u sulkin abt being a cool guy? These babes dnt like cool, they like bad.... Trust me.. U will be surprised calliope will like me after telling her hw heartbreaking of a guy i am... She willl want to challenge me grin
Re: Why Is Dis Life So Unfair? by makydebbie(f): 8:19am On Jun 09, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
really?...tell me something..
Re: Why Is Dis Life So Unfair? by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 09, 2016
makydebbie:
really?...tell me something..
yeah i will tell u the rest, i mean the hotter part with pm. Believe me u will like it.
Re: Why Is Dis Life So Unfair? by Cutehector(m): 8:21am On Jun 09, 2016
calliope:

Lol... Cute you Never cease to amaze me... Chei ladies beware of dis dude ooo
hahaha.... I'm amazing ryt? I'd take dat as a compliment knowing how bad i am... grin

Give me ur heart calliope.. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

MY Take On Miss Nairaland 2016 Contestant / Hilarious: Wife Caught By In-laws Hiding Secret Lover Under Bed(photo/video) / Adamawa State Artiste Romances Her Lesbian Partner,says LGBT Rules (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.