Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,122 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact (56438 Views)

List Of People To Visit The N-Power Situation Room, Abuja / N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact by Folzye(m): 6:38am On Jun 10, 2016
Nigerian youths and pessimism or is it pretence that i will call it, this is a good development at least the government is trying to show concern if they don't you would still say something terrible about the government.. Let us take it one step at a time, believe in this initiative, believe in yourself, believe in others, stay positive, be honest, this little habits differentiates those ppl in developed countries from the developing ones.

1 Like

Re: The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact by gidjah(m): 8:51am On Jun 10, 2016
HMM... Great one too, we all must join hands in lifting this nation up, GOD realllly loves us in this naton else we would have long scattered .Nigeria must move foward under uncle BUHARI AND PROF quote author=GambaOsaka post=46415998]

I seem to share your sentiments as well. As an ardent believer in true democracy, i am not a supporter of individuals or political parties; so i call a spade a spade irrespective of the colour or make. Inasmuch as we needed to fully deregulate the downstream sector, i also believe the timing was wrong. This Idea of temporal employment, coupled with the free lunch initiative are palliative measures inline with the current economic hardship that Nigerians are facing. The decaying state of our economy didn't just start yesterday, it is a cummulative product of decades of corruption and massive looting of public funds; so we don't expect a miracle in just one year.
i think Nigeria is headed in the right direction.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact by success10(m): 11:35am On Jun 10, 2016
fratermathy:

What's PCM?
I have always maintained and I maintain, based on information at hand, that graduates with nysc discharge are the only eligible applicants.
PCM
Prospective Corps Member
Re: The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact by success10(m): 12:27pm On Jun 10, 2016
Qualityfreedom:

Why do we doubt and condem everything without verifying whether is real or not. I don't even know who posted that invitation but on 25th of Nov 2015, a friend invited me to this kind of seminar, I went but as Long as am alive I can't forget that event and I will never in this life take that friend that invited me to that program for granted.

I started the online business in December 2015. Today is 9th June, I have made above 80k this month in the same business he introduced to me and is 100% online. People are making serious money online. This is 21st century. People like u will go and apply for that rubbish program of federal govt. Always verify before u discard

Visit my online recruitment platform to see how we make real money online working from ur home or office
www.enjoyqualityfreedom.com/extra.html
should we curse u if later demand for money?
Re: The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact by heaven55: 2:01am On Jun 15, 2016
are we supposed to upload any document?
Re: The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact by professorgome: 3:54am On Jun 15, 2016
marwanafrica:
Graduate earn 25k, how have I been paying my school fees? With 25k as my salary how can I meet up with country's sky rockets commodities prices, Nigeria government is like a devil they give you something with right hand and collect it with the other hand, God why was I born in a country like this?
Read well and understand. It is not 25k, its 23k. Ok.
Re: The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact by professorgome: 4:12am On Jun 15, 2016
This npower site is just recycling like no man business. The developers did not consider so many things before lunching this site. Application portals expecting massive applicants should not be burdened with so much uploads viz; Passport, CV, Cert, NYSC of 2mb file size. And you expect that site to be fast in this our Nigeria? They better do something reasonable, because the frustration in filling this form can lead to High blood pressure but God forbid. Lets keep on and be patient. PMB said Nigerians should be patients with him. The developers has also said, we should be patient with them cos of the hitches. So be Patient and Goodluck.
Re: The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact by JohnDanApeh: 5:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
Please, Someone should help me....I have be try to fill the form online but after submited it, I didn't know if it is successful or not because there's no corresponding message from them. Do anybody experience this?
Re: The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact by cotmag(m): 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2016
Is one eligible to apply for other FG govt jobs if taken for the 2 year N- power program me? Need answers ASAP. Thanks.
Re: The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact by fratermathy(m): 4:18pm On Jul 06, 2016
cotmag:
Is one eligible to apply for other FG govt jobs if taken for the 2 year N- power program me? Need answers ASAP. Thanks.

No
Re: The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact by THANKGODGODWIN(m): 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2016
@Fratermathy I will like to speak with you privately. What's the possibility please? Thanks. (Not related to this thread)
Re: The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact by aremulekan111: 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
Pls I have a question

What if someone gets a job after applying for this program? Can the person easily opt out?
Re: The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact by eddybekp(m): 5:32pm On Feb 24, 2017
shaddoww:
With the way they condemned d police recruitment thing, u will think they wouldn't get up to 1000 applicants. So I won't be surprised if I see over 10million apply for this one too.
The N-power scheme is a failure just like Nigeria economy. The problem with Nigeri leaders is poverty of ideas. Akande is incompetence.
Re: The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact by Galaxie: 7:23pm On Feb 24, 2017
eddybekp:

The N-power scheme is a failure just like Nigeria economy. The problem with Nigeri leaders is poverty of ideas. Akande is incompetence.
The Npower programme is yet to kick off fully. Yes there are hitches here and there and slow plementation of ideas. But I disagree with you that the programme is a failure. I go to my ppa everyday and I know I have made an impact so far.

1 Like

Re: The N-power Teacher Corps Programme: Must Know Fact by seunmarytemi(f): 5:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
2017npower is not loading

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

774,000 Jobs: Beneficiaries Salary Is N60,000 Monthly - Festus Keyamo / Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Graduate Trainee 2018 Test Invite / How To Write A Good CV For Fresh Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.