Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Bible And Science Proves The Age Of The Universe. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible And Science Proves The Age Of The Universe. (5170 Views)

Evangelist Mike Bamiloye: I Used To Steal & Pick The Pockets At The Age Of 7 & 8 / There Are Atheists Who Acknowledge the Existence of the Creator of the Universe / Man Tears The Holy Bible And Got Blasted (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible And Science Proves The Age Of The Universe. by blueAgent(m): 5:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
KingEtienneSky:
Show us FACTS to prove that Yahweh made the universe...

It is a known fact globally that God made the Universe. those who have ideas contrary to this. are obliged to prove that God did not make the Universe.
Re: Bible And Science Proves The Age Of The Universe. by blueAgent(m): 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
felixomor:
Sometimes some people try to make themselves look smart by questioning the bible's account of creation.
But in the end look stupid.
They will tell you science says this and that, but by the time we bring up the flaws in science. They will quickly tell you, "we dont know"
Even in science so many things still hang unbalanced. How can you explain things like gravity, wind, force, atoms and electrons. Things we dont see, yet you tell us they exist. And you so called atheists believe.
How can you explain the value of Pi which is used to calculate the area and volume of shapes when many scientists till date still dont even agree with the value.
Its high time people know that not until you get a concensus, you will keep roaming life in circles.
Even Bill Gates who used to be an atheist recently started attending church. When asked he said logically speaking as a scientist, it is far more smart to assume that the universe was created by God than to assume foolishly it came about by some other means.
Well, u may say u r smarter than people like bill gates, galileo galeli isaac newton etc who despite being renowned scientists, believed in God. But one discovery, you have not made.
Summary: if you dont find a concensus in life, you will keep roaming without pattern. Even the earth revolves around the sun.

Nice writeup bro.
They are so dumb ,to the extent of not knowing how dumb they are.

How can they say the world came into existence by Chance , when science itself do not believe in Chance.

1 Like

Re: Bible And Science Proves The Age Of The Universe. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
blueAgent:

Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!
I laugh in Chinese .

I asked you a question. and all you could do was to spit out this garbage to hide your ingnorance.
If you are confident of your believe ,why not give me answers.
When you ask foolish questions, you shouldn't expect anyone to take you seriously... If really you do know anything about the Theory of Evolution, you wouldn't have asked a dumb question such as that...
Re: Bible And Science Proves The Age Of The Universe. by blueAgent(m): 11:19am On Jun 19, 2016
KingEtienneSky:
When you ask foolish questions, you shouldn't expect anyone to take you seriously... If really you do know anything about the Theory of Evolution, you wouldn't have asked a dumb question such as that...

Sorry, pls enlighten me , on the theory of evolution.
Re: Bible And Science Proves The Age Of The Universe. by blueAgent(m): 11:20am On Jun 19, 2016
KingEtienneSky:
Come off this debunked nonsense that portrays you as spectacularly ignorant, ill-informed, badly educated or intellectually dishonest..... Trying to take on a theory you don't even undertand in the slightest, the very reason you're quick to ask such foolish questions.....

We are all here to learn, pardon me.
Re: Bible And Science Proves The Age Of The Universe. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
blueAgent:

It is a known fact globally that God made the Universe. those who have ideas contrary to this. are obliged to prove that God did not make the Universe.
You're either being gullible or intellectually dishonest, which if so will make you a liar, thus an hypocrite who's deserving of eternal damnation, according to your sick, mad beliefs...

Employing Argumentum ad populum? Like, WTF!! What does the popularity of an idea say about its veracity, you retard? Do you know what a FACT is at all?

Geocentrism, a flat earth, thunder being the belching of angered gods (or whatever), diseases being caused by demons and "powers of the air" (whatever that means!) were all once pervasive beliefs, held by most of the populace at the time... So, going by your stvpid, warped, imbecilic logic, those are FACTS?

It was once commonly believed (and sometimes it is still said today) that males have one less rib than females. When Andreas Vesalius showed in 1543 that the number of ribs was the same in males and females, it created a storm of controversy... It was a widely held belief at the time, so why didn't the majority get it right? The opinion of the majority is supposed to be FACT, not so? ...

"A lie is a lie, even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth, even if nobody believes it" - David Stevens.

Futhermore, religions are culturally relative and, for the most part, are inconsistent and mutually exclusive.... You can't tell me that because "it's a globally held notion that God created the universe", then you've proved the legitimacy of Yahweh as the infinite power of the cosmos... There're numerous conflicting God concepts... Yahweh is just one of thousands... So, the fact that most people believe in a God doesn't mean they all believe in Yahweh...

Give us FACTS to prove that Yahweh created the universe.... We're waiting...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bible And Science Proves The Age Of The Universe. by blueAgent(m): 11:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
KingEtienneSky:
You're either being gullible or intellectually dishonest, which if so will make you a liar, thus an hypocrite who's deserving of eternal damnation, according to your sick, mad beliefs...

Employing Argumentum ad populum? Like, WTF!! What does the popularity of an idea say about its veracity, you retard? Do you know what a FACT is at all?

Geocentrism, a flat earth, thunder being the belching of angered gods (or whatever), diseases being caused by demons and "powers of the air" (whatever that means!) were all once pervasive beliefs, held by most of the populace at the time... So, going by your stvpid, warped, imbecilic logic, those are FACTS?

It was once commonly believed (and sometimes it is still said today) that males have one less rib than females. When Andreas Vesalius showed in 1543 that the number of ribs was the same in males and females, it created a storm of controversy... It was a widely held belief at the time, so why didn't the majority get it right? The opinion of the majority is supposed to be FACT, not so? ...

"A lie is a lie, even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth, even if nobody believes it" - David Stevens.

Futhermore, religions are culturally relative and, for the most part, are inconsistent and mutually exclusive.... You can't tell me that because "it's a globally held notion that God created the universe", then you've proved the legitimacy of Yahweh as the infinite power of the cosmos... There're numerous conflicting God concepts... Yahweh is just one of thousands... So, the fact that most people believe in a God doesn't mean they all believe in Yahweh...

So who made the Universe?
Re: Bible And Science Proves The Age Of The Universe. by urahara(m): 12:19am On Jun 20, 2016
blueAgent:

So who made the Universe?

Johnny don 22 and aunty freecocoa cool
Re: Bible And Science Proves The Age Of The Universe. by blueAgent(m): 5:37am On Jun 21, 2016
urahara:

Johnny don 22 and aunty freecocoa cool
Lol.....Two Clowns
Re: Bible And Science Proves The Age Of The Universe. by blueAgent(m): 6:08am On Jun 21, 2016
KingEtienneSky:

I expected you to give me explanation of Evolution. but you could not. am not suprised never expected much from a sterile
Brain like yours. its like one looking for water in the desert.

Your post shows you are , nothing but a Swine that lacks capcity to do rational thinking on its own.

All religeons believe on the Supernatural. they believe a God or gods made the Universe.weather it is Islam,Christainity,Buddahism,Taoism,or traditional African religeons. e.t.c
There are some similarites among the different religeons and lots of differences. True Christainity is the only authentic religeon others are False religeons invented by people to decieve dullued people like you.

The Bible anticipated this. and prophciesed about false religeons . thats while the devil is called the father of lies and decit.

You are so dumb that you deny reality .

Where did the Bible say the earth was flat?
You claim Demons do not exist.and yet everyday we see magic or the occult pratice their powers. if the Bible is too complex for you to understand ,does not make it a false book.
Re: Bible And Science Proves The Age Of The Universe. by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 22, 2016
I refrained from replying your ealier mention of me because your post didn't address ANYTHING in mine.... Since you seem not to have any proof for Yahweh's legitimacy as God, there was no point addressing your cluelessness... But this epistle Ok...
blueAgent:

I expected you to give me explanation of Evolution. but you could not.
Explanation my ass... I've noticed you to be characteristically zany... A clown, more like. At the drop of a hat, you've made me your personal tutor in the sciences (without my consent), who's to compulsorily render you teaching services(without pay!). If you want an "explanation"(of whichever kind) for evolution, there're hundreds of materials on the internet to help you in that regard... I'm not into wasting my time arguing with an ill-informed, dogmatic, and intellectually lazy buffon... Am I clear?

am not suprised never expected much from a sterile
Brain like yours. its like one looking for water in the desert.
Huh... STERILE!.. The brain and sterility... Hehehe. Anyways, you're right... My brain is indeed "STERILE" (made free of harmful germs and bacteria), as opposed to yours which is suffering from numerous infectons, owing to countless holes created by this virus called FAITH; the psychological equivalent of HIV/AIDS (An infection that makes the body vulnerable to all other infections)... A magnet for stupidity, craziness and intellectual laziness...

Your post shows you are , nothing but a Swine that lacks capcity to do rational thinking on its own.
An Abrahamist has the stomach to speak of rationality... Amazing how you could do that while keeping a straight face... Even though swines lack the capacity to think rationally, NO SWINE is stupid enough to believe in virgin birth.

"You never see animals going through the absurd and often horrible fooleries of religion.... Dogs do not ritually urinate in the hope of persuading heaven to do the same and send down rain. Asses do not bray a liturgy to clodless skies, nor do cats attempt, by abstinence from rat's meat, to wheedle feline spirits into benevolence. Only man behaves with such gratuitous folly. It is the price he has to pay for being intelligent but not, as yet, quite intelligent enough."

All religeons believe on the Supernatural. they believe a God or gods made the Universe.weather it is Islam,Christainity,Buddahism,Taoism,or traditional African religeons. e.t.c
There are some similarites among the different religeons and lots of differences. The pagan religions are the only authentic religions others (like CHRISTIANITY) are False religeons invented by people to decieve DELUDED people like ME.
I hope that helps.

The Bible anticipated this. and prophciesed about false religeons . thats while the devil is called the father of lies and decit.
The Bible made a lotta prophesies man! It also said the Babylonians will be completely wiped out by Yahweh... Er, the Babylonians (modernn Iraqis) are still around - so Jehovah is a proven liar..... "The Devil is the Father of lies"..... That rings a bell, my friend. Start smelling the roses.

Jeremiah 51:20-26 "You are my war club, my weapon for battle --- with you I shall shatter nations, with you I shall destroy kingdoms, with you I shall shatter horse and rider, with you I shall shatter chariot and driver, with you I shall shatter old man and youth, with you I shall shatter young man and maiden, with you I shall shatter shepherd and flock, with you I shall shatter farmer and oxen, with you I shall shatter governors and offcials. Before your eyes I will repay Babylon and all who live in Babylonia for all the wrong they have done in zion," declares the LORD. "I am against you, O destroying mountain, you who destroy the whole earth," declares the LORD. "I will stretch out my hand against you, roll you off the cliffs, and make you a burned-out mountain. No rock will be taken from you for a cornerstone, nor any stone for a foundation, for you will be desolate forever," declares the LORD

You are so dumb that you deny reality .
Refering to your sick, mo.ronic, mad, infantile, bronze age version of "reality"?

Where did the Bible say the earth was flat?
You claim Demons do not exist.and yet everyday we see magic or the occult pratice their powers.
I also see them in my DREAMS everyday.... So, that's no news.

if the Bible is too complex for you to understand ,does not make it a false book.
yeah, right. It's just too COMPLEX.... So "complex" that I can't stop wondering just how its content could appeal to humans supposedly living in the 21st century..... I just hope you guys are not from the PAST.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bible And Science Proves The Age Of The Universe. by felixomor: 12:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
I can't stop wondering just how its content could appeal to humans supposedly living in the 21st century..... I just hope you guys are not from the PAST.[/quote]

Things like male circumcision, marriage, are also all from the past, why do you still do them? Why dont you just completely do away with all things from the past? Since anything that comes from the past is useless by your wonderful logic?
Re: Bible And Science Proves The Age Of The Universe. by felixomor: 12:54pm On Jun 22, 2016
KingEtienneSky:
I refrained from replying your ealier mention of me because your post didn't address ANYTHING in mine.... Since you seem not to have any proof for Yahweh's legitimacy as God, there was no point addressing your cluelessness... But this epistle Ok... Explanation my ass... I've noticed you to be characteristically zany... A clown, more like. At the drop of a hat, you've made me your personal tutor in the sciences (without my consent), who's to compulsorily render you teaching services(without pay!). If you want an "explanation"(of whichever kind) for evolution, there're hundreds of materials on the internet to help you in that regard... I'm not into wasting my time arguing with an ill-informed, dogmatic, and intellectually lazy buffon... Am I clear?

Huh... STERILE!.. The brain and sterility... Hehehe. Anyways, you're right... My brain is indeed "STERILE" (made free of harmful germs and bacteria), as opposed to yours which is suffering from numerous infectons, owing to countless holes created by this virus called FAITH; the psychological equivalent of HIV/AIDS (An infection that makes the body vulnerable to all other infections)... A magnet for stupidity, craziness and intellectual laziness...

An Abrahamist has the stomach to speak of rationality... Amazing how you could do that while keeping a straight face... Even though swines lack the capacity to think rationally, NO SWINE is stupid enough to believe in virgin birth.

"You never see animals going through the absurd and often horrible fooleries of religion.... Dogs do not ritually urinate in the hope of persuading heaven to do the same and send down rain. Asses do not bray a liturgy to clodless skies, nor do cats attempt, by abstinence from rat's meat, to wheedle feline spirits into benevolence. Only man behaves with such gratuitous folly. It is the price he has to pay for being intelligent but not, as yet, quite intelligent enough."

I hope that helps.

The Bible made a lotta of prophesies man! It also said the Babylonians will be completely wiped out by Yahweh... Er, the Babylonians (modernn Iraqis) are still around - so Jehovah is a proven liar..... "The Devil is the Father of lies"..... That rings a bell, my friend. Start smelling the roses.

Refering to your sick, mo.ronic, mad, infantile, bronze age version of "reality"?

yeah, right. It's just too COMPLEX.... So "complex" that I can't stop wondering just how its content could appeal to humans supposedly living in the 21st century..... I just hope you guys are not from the PAST.

For your mind, u think u r smart:

Firstly, every prophecy has a timing. So to say because a prohecy is yet to happen nullifies it makes u look not so intelligent.
I dont think there is any book on this planet which has more fulfilled prophecies than the bible. Please if u know any, let us know the name ASAP. The bible remains the best selling book of all time till date. Well, maybe u r wiser than all those who have bought and read it. But before u can convince us so, show us whta u have discovered and invented by urself.

Secondly, that a book is ancient does not invalidate it. Many practices like marriage, male circumcision etc are all ancient. Why do we still do them, why dont u lead a campaign to abolish all the so called "ancient" things at once. To me, thats hypocrisy.
The greatest countries in this world had their first constitutions and laws drafted from laws gotten from the bible. Hence making it able for people to know whats bad in a society or not.
I know u r wiser than all these people, but please show us your own constitution before you can convince us. Or maybe u will say we r born with morality inside us. Yet raise a newborn baby in a jungle, then u will know wether we r born with morality or not.

Thirdly,, u say materials that support evolution are on the internet.
The last time i checked, evolution was still a "theory"
It has not been able to cross to become a principle or law. Because, the probability that it happened is close to zero as it goes against the laws of thermodynamics: things only move from state of organization to disorganization. Nothing ever by itself moves from disorganization to organization.
Of all the possible ways that creation came to be; the theory of creation still has the highest probability. Thats just logically speaking.

Lastly, till today, there are tonnes of videos of miracles and supernatural occurences caught on camera. And i dont just mean religious videos, i mean mainstream news videos. Some include dead people coming back to life after being certified scientifically dead.
Please, how do u explain these?
Since you keep saying those who believe the virgin birth of our Lord Jesus Christ, are foolish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bible And Science Proves The Age Of The Universe. by blueAgent(m): 8:50am On Jun 26, 2016
KingEtienneSky:
I refrained from replying your ealier mention of me because your post didn't address ANYTHING in mine.... Since you seem not to have any proof for Yahweh's legitimacy as God, there was no point addressing your cluelessness... But this epistle Ok... Explanation my ass... I've noticed you to be characteristically zany... A clown, more like. At the drop of a hat, you've made me your personal tutor in the sciences (without my consent), who's to compulsorily render you teaching services(without pay!). If you want an "explanation"(of whichever kind) for evolution, there're hundreds of materials on the internet to help you in that regard... I'm not into wasting my time arguing with an ill-informed, dogmatic, and intellectually lazy buffon... Am I clear?

I hope that helps.

The Bible made a lotta of prophesies man! It also said the Babylonians will be completely wiped out by Yahweh... Er, the Babylonians (modernn Iraqis) are still around - so Jehovah is a proven liar..... "The Devil is the Father of lies"..... That rings a bell, my friend. Start smelling the roses.

Ha Ha Ha HA !!!!!!! See Retard talking.
You sound depressed and Faustrated . is God owing you?You are using insults and big grammer to hide your ingnorance.

You just spit out trash without facts,making totally incoherent statements.
Some reference to Babylon in the Bible is Symbolic.I guess smart idiot like you will not know that. Why not give us Bible verses to back your lies about Babaylon.

You think Athiesm means been smart. i laugh .it means been a retard like you , you could not defend your believe (Evolution) which shows you are just a Mor0n who does not know his left from his right. you are too scared to argue with me.
You know that you are no match for me ,even if am in Coma , I will still make more logical sense and reasoning than you will make in your lifetime.
You need prove of God. look at yourself as one( even doe you seems to be product of poor work) but look at the orderliness in the nature , the design of Human body and environment, that's prove of God.

Man came from Ape. yet we still have Apes why have they not transformed to man? Fishes came from birds. how logical are this claims? since we know each animal is well designed to fit into their Habitant.so where did the scales,fins,gills come from?how long does Evolution take for it to occur? millions of years i guess. but Since we know that the oldest Man or animal cannot live pass 150 yrs. so when did your Evolmadness occur? when the organisms are dead? idiots like the one am quoting will believe all this lies.
Re: Bible And Science Proves The Age Of The Universe. by blueAgent(m): 8:58am On Jun 26, 2016
felixomor:
I can't stop wondering just how its content could appeal to humans supposedly living in the 21st century..... I just hope you guys are not from the PAST.

Things like male circumcision, marriage, are also all from the past, why do you still do them? Why dont you just completely do away with all things from the past? Since anything that comes from the past is useless by your wonderful logic?

True. they are just foolish and dumb to see that Evolution is a scam.
Re: Bible And Science Proves The Age Of The Universe. by blueAgent(m): 9:00am On Jun 26, 2016
KingEtienneSky:

I hope that helps.

Idiot You talk about Faith.i bet you do not know the definition. we all exercise. faith one way or the other. you believe Darwins theory but your sick self was not born anytime close to when he existed, but you believe all his trash that's faith.
U use products of Science and technology even when they are too complex to understand but you believe those who designed it did a great work, thats faith.
You use brigde crossing Rivers several hundreds feets deep.
you take the risk becos you have faith that the Engineer did a good job.even when you have Never seen or met him. and you having no knowledge of Civil engineering, you still use the bridge that's faith ,Idiot.
Re: Bible And Science Proves The Age Of The Universe. by blueAgent(m): 9:18am On Jun 26, 2016
felixomor:

Firstly, every prophecy has a timing. So to say because a prohecy is yet to happen nullifies it makes u look not so intelligent.
I dont think there is any book on this planet which has more fulfilled prophecies than the bible. Please if u know any, let us know the name ASAP. The bible remains the best selling book of all time till date. Well, maybe u r wiser than all those who have bought and read it. But before u can convince us so, show us whta u have discovered and invented by urself.

Secondly, that a book is ancient does not invalidate it. Many practices like marriage, male circumcision etc are all ancient. Why do we still do them, why dont u lead a campaign to abolish all the so called "ancient" things at once. To me, thats hypocrisy.
The greatest countries in this world had their first constitutions and laws drafted from laws gotten from the bible. Hence making it able for people to know whats bad in a society or not.
I know u r wiser than all these people, but please show us your own constitution before you can convince us. Or maybe u will say we r born with morality inside us. Yet raise a newborn baby in a jungle, then u will know wether we r born with morality or not.

It has not been able to cross to become a principle or law. Because, the probability that it happened is close to zero as it goes against the laws of thermodynamics: things only move from state of organization to disorganization. Nothing ever by itself moves from disorganization to organization.
Of all the possible ways that creation came to be; the theory of creation still has the highest probability. Thats just logically speaking.

Lastly, till today, there are tonnes of videos of miracles and supernatural occurences caught on camera. And i dont just mean religious videos, i mean mainstream news videos. Some include dead people coming back to life after being certified scientifically dead.
Since you keep saying those who believe the virgin birth of our Lord Jesus Christ, are foolish.

Nice writeup.
Re: Bible And Science Proves The Age Of The Universe. by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 26, 2016
felixomor:

Okay sir... I'm very sorry for the impudence. My sincere apologies. What was I thinking? How could I have had the temerity to incur the intellectual wrath of a philosophical and scientific genius such has yourself? Could I ever challenge you? WHAT!! If we are to have an intellectual discourse, you're certain to topple me by a wide margin! I'M SHAKING IN MY SHOES!.... grin I'm a hundred years too young and inexperienced to engage you on intellectual grounds. I therefore..... GIVE UP.
[size=50]OR[/size]

Is it rather because pretty much every nonsense you wrote up there has been debuked countless times, and I wouldn't have to waste my time indulging you and addressing your stvpidity, ignorance and docility because it would yield no results? (The way it went down with those countless instances of debunking)..... Make of my response whatever suits you... Whatever rocks your boat, whatever makes you feel at the top of the world... But I, sure as hell, won't get myself engrossed in the same silliness which your post has revealed to be all over you. You've got a long way to go before we can have a debate.... Having one with you now will only stoke emotional responses, never rational ones. We'll have an healthy debate after you've grown a brain and broaden your horizons....... THANK YOU.... Errr... lipsrsealed
Re: Bible And Science Proves The Age Of The Universe. by felixomor: 10:16am On Jun 26, 2016
KingEtienneSky:
Okay sir... I'm very sorry for the impudence. My sincere apologies. What was I thinking? How could I have had the temerity to incur the intellectual wrath of a philosophical and scientific genius such has yourself? Could I ever challenge you? WHAT!! If we are to have an intellectual discourse, you're certain to topple me by a wide margin! I'M SHAKING IN MY SHOES!.... grin I'm a hundred years too young and inexperienced to engage you on intellectual grounds. I therefore..... GIVE UP.
[size=50]OR[/size]

Is it rather because pretty much every nonsense you wrote up there has been debuked countless times, and I wouldn't have to waste my time indulging you and addressing your stvpidity, ignorance and docility because it would yield no results? (The way it went down with those countless instances of debunking)..... Make of my response whatever suits you... Whatever rocks your boat, whatever makes you feel at the top of the world... But I, sure as hell, won't get myself engrossed in the same silliness which your post has revealed to be all over you. You've got a long way to go before we can have a debate.... Having one with you now will only stoke emotional responses, never rational ones. We'll have an healthy debate after you've grown a brain and broaden your horizons....... THANK YOU.... Errr... lipsrsealed

Wow, u didint even make a single point even in 2 paragraphs.
4 points i made in my writeup. Not even 1 addressed in ur reply.
To show u didnt even read before replying.
Then the one that makes me laugh most, "every nonsense has been debunked countless times".
Please show us one place where dead people coming back to life which couldnt be explained scientifically was debunked.

Plesse humble yourself and learn how to reply objectively! Its not too late.
Re: Bible And Science Proves The Age Of The Universe. by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 26, 2016
blueAgent:

Ha Ha Ha HA !!!!!!! See Retard talking.
You sound depressed and Faustrated . is God owing you?You are using insults and big grammer to hide your ingnorance.

You just spit out trash without facts,making totally incoherent statements.
Some reference to Babylon in the Bible is Symbolic.I guess smart idiot like you will not know that. Why not give us Bible verses to back your lies about Babaylon.

You think Athiesm means been smart. i laugh .it means been a retard like you , you could not defend your believe (Evolution) which shows you are just a Mor0n who does not know his left from his right. you are too scared to argue with me.
You know that you are no match for me ,even if am in Coma , I will still make more logical sense and reasoning than you will make in your lifetime.
You need prove of God. look at yourself as one( even doe you seems to be product of poor work) but look at the orderliness in the nature , the design of Human body and environment, that's prove of God.

Man came from Ape. yet we still have Apes why have they not transformed to man? Fishes came from birds. how logical are this claims? since we know each animal is well designed to fit into their Habitant.so where did the scales,fins,gills come from?how long does Evolution take for it to occur? millions of years i guess. but Since we know that the oldest Man or animal cannot live pass 150 yrs. so when did your Evolmadness occur? when the organisms are dead? idiots like the one am quoting will believe all this lies.
Geez!..... Tell me you're joking, you jackass.... Tell me that on your death bed, your greatest regret won't be that you didn't post enough inane, grammatically mangled, badly spelt, incoherent, mo.ronic posts on Nairaland, like you just did above? You're such a nutcase.... You can't begin to imagine how much my stomach churns after reading your nonsense.

So, the above is your conception of the Theory of Evolution? WTF!! Unbelievable..... Ah... Oh, it's fine. Enjoy your ride to hell, to lalaland... Have fun with your brothers onboard the irrational plane of zombies to the land of the depraved.... AND NEVER COME BACK, you retard!

Wow... "I'm really no match for you", seriously.... No matter how much I try, I could never afford such spectacular stvpidity. My nature would never permit it for one trillionth of a second! It's by definition, IMPOSSIBLE. So, have fun. Be glad. Celebrate your insanity at its apogee in your little bubble of existence. Bothering to enlighten you on science, philosophy, and mathematics would be too much of a strain on your brain... You wouldn't want to be dragged out of your comfort zone where you DON'T HAVE TO THINK into the "horror" called the Real World where you really have to put your brain to use, where you have to deal with ideas, and join the pantheon of ACTUAL humans who seek the subjugation of nature through Knowledge (not FAITH - your most revered idea)... That would be your worst nightmare, so enjoy the free ride to hell.

I never planned to convince you from the outset. My ONLY objective was to show viewers how intellectually inept you are... And with the above post, you've had yourself finished already.... Hahahaha.. The cow that walks into the abbattoir... You didn't only show them how intellectually inept you are, you also gave further clues about your grammatical ineptitude.

Who would want to convince an Abrahamist? Convince him of what? Of the astronomical stvpidity he exhibits, to which he's BLIND? The one he denies so fiercely even when you show him the irrefutable evidence of ignorance, gullibility, dogma, blindness he's suffering from? The brainwashing and operant conditioning he's been subjected to, and doesn't have the rationality and strongwill required to break free of the mind control? You can't ever persuade convinced Abrahamists that they are wrong - they are beyond help in that regard. So, dickhead, enjoy your free ride to hell... Run back to the Middle Ages... What are you doing in the Space age, the quantum age, the information age, if the best you can do is remain the zombie your religious and ignorant parents made you? (They were also brainwashed by theirs, of course. Religion cynically uses parents as the means of re-infecting every new generation with the toxic bullshit virus of fanatical, deluded faith). You have every right to remain an automation programmed to rever the Torture God of the Jews.....

But the state must take measures to ensure the PROTECTION of children from the kind of "education" to which you've been subjected..... Most NEVER break free ... They die the m.orons their parents made them... The morons they never choosed to be!

Children are unique beings. They are not appendages of parents. They are not "chips off the old block". They are the new blocks, and they can carve their own sculptures, not use the second-hand one of their parents!
Re: Bible And Science Proves The Age Of The Universe. by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 26, 2016
felixomor:

Wow, u didint even make a single point even in 2 paragraphs.
4 points i made in my writeup. Not even 1 addressed in ur reply.
To show u didnt even read before replying.
Then the one that makes me laugh most, "every nonsense has been debunked countless times".
Please show us one place where dead people coming back to life which couldnt be explained scientifically was debunked.

Plesse humble yourself and learn how to reply objectively! Its not too late.
Fvck right off and get off my mentions... You belong to the deranged portion of the rather wide spectrum of human sanity... You and I, have NOTHING to discuss. Off you go, man.
Re: Bible And Science Proves The Age Of The Universe. by felixomor: 11:54am On Jun 26, 2016
KingEtienneSky:
Fvck right off and get off my mentions... You belong to the deranged portion of the rather wide spectrum of human sanity... You and I, have NOTHING to discuss. Off you go, man.

Lolllolz!
Re: Bible And Science Proves The Age Of The Universe. by blueAgent(m): 4:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
KingEtienneSky:
Geez!..... Tell me you're joking, you jackass.... Tell me that on your death bed, your greatest regret won't be that you didn't post enough inane, grammatically mangled, badly spelt, incoherent, mo.ronic posts on Nairaland, like you just did above? You're such a nutcase.... You can't begin to imagine how much my stomach churns after reading your nonsense.

So, the above is your conception of the Theory of Evolution? WTF!! Unbelievable..... Ah... Oh, it's fine. Enjoy your ride to hell, to lalaland... Have fun with your brothers onboard the irrational plane of zombies to the land of the depraved.... AND NEVER COME BACK, you retard!

Wow... "I'm really no match for you", seriously.... No matter how much I try, I could never afford such spectacular stvpidity. My nature would never permit it for one trillionth of a second! It's by definition, IMPOSSIBLE. So, have fun. Be glad. Celebrate your insanity at its apogee in your little bubble of existence. Bothering to enlighten you on science, philosophy, and mathematics would be too much of a strain on your brain... You wouldn't want to be dragged out of your comfort zone where you DON'T HAVE TO THINK into the "horror" called the Real World where you really have to put your brain to use, where you have to deal with ideas, and join the pantheon of ACTUAL humans who seek the subjugation of nature through Knowledge (not FAITH - your most revered idea)... That would be your worst nightmare, so enjoy the free ride to hell.

I never planned to convince you from the outset. My ONLY objective was to show viewers how intellectually inept you are... And with the above post, you've had yourself finished already.... Hahahaha.. The cow that walks into the abbattoir... You didn't only show them how intellectually inept you are, you also gave further clues about your grammatical ineptitude.

Who would want to convince an Abrahamist? Convince him of what? Of the astronomical stvpidity he exhibits, to which he's BLIND? The one he denies so fiercely even when you show him the irrefutable evidence of ignorance, gullibility, dogma, blindness he's suffering from? The brainwashing and operant conditioning he's been subjected to, and doesn't have the rationality and strongwill required to break free of the mind control? You can't ever persuade convinced Abrahamists that they are wrong - they are beyond help in that regard. So, dickhead, enjoy your free ride to hell... Run back to the Middle Ages... What are you doing in the Space age, the quantum age, the information age, if the best you can do is remain the zombie your religious and ignorant parents made you? (They were also brainwashed by theirs, of course. Religion cynically uses parents as the means of re-infecting every new generation with the toxic bullshit virus of fanatical, deluded faith). You have every right to remain an automation programmed to rever the Torture God of the Jews.....

But the state must take measures to ensure the PROTECTION of children from the kind of "education" to which you've been subjected..... Most NEVER break free ... They die the m.orons their parents made them... The morons they never choosed to be!

Children are unique beings. They are not appendages of parents. They are not "chips off the old block". They are the new blocks, and they can carve their own sculptures, not use the second-hand one of their parents!

You are a Fool.
Only grammer and insults. thats all you can boost of Mor0n ,give us Facts about Evolution. if their is any.
Re: Bible And Science Proves The Age Of The Universe. by felixomor: 5:07pm On Jun 26, 2016
blueAgent:

You are a Fool.
Only grammer and insults. thats all you can boost of Mor0n ,give us Facts about Evolution. if their is any.

Exactly!
The guy knows nothing else but insults. Soon he will tell you aethists are more moral than christians.
Re: Bible And Science Proves The Age Of The Universe. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
blueAgent:

You are a Fool.
You're one obstinate animal. You keep repeating the same nonsense like a programmed robot.... Why the fixation? Have you nothing to do with your time?

"It's not really about explaining something to someone, it's whether such person would still agree after you have explained.

or they still won't agree since they already have a preconceived answer they want to hear..

so there wasn't really any need for you to have bothered, it's a total waste of time....

they asked for an explanation, now watch an argument start" - johnydon22

so, bluebastard, let it go already. You and I are not on the same page, that's so evident. Explaining anything to you will be so monumentally unsuccessful because of the fact stated in the quote above. Scientific knowledge is meant for HIGHER HUMANITY... Cave men who live in the past, cannever grasp it, no matter how much it is explained. It holds no appeal for the brainwashed hordes who find it obscene, blashphemous and heretical. So, what's the point? I'm not the type to come up with some gimmick that appeals to you, in order to give "comfortable" explanations. It's no longer possible for me to sink so low as to make contact with your level of primordial slime. Fvck the hell off with your id.iocy.... A level of stvpidity which augurs that you'll never be free of the ancient abomination which is Abrahamism. EVER

So, you've bitched enough.... Well done, and be gone! But now, you will have to find a new target, who's "too scared to argue with you" (WHAT!! God help us). I could scarcely be more sick of you for having bleated about your hurt feelings because I refused to agree with your bullshit.

Atheists naturally trigger the Dunning-Kruger effect in wannabes like you.... People who imagine themselves much more significant (in your case, intelligent) than they actually are. Wikipedia says, "The Dunning-Kruger effect is a cognitive bias wherein relatively unskilled individuals suffer from illusory superiority, grin, mistakenly assessing their ability to be much higher than is accurate. Dunning and Kruger attributed the bias to the metacognitive inability of the unskilled to recognize their own ineptitude and evaluate their own ability accurately (chai grin).... Dunning and Kruger have postulated that the effect is the result of internal illusion in the unskilled, and external misconception in the skilled: The miscalibration of the incompetent stems from an error about the self, whereas the miscaliberation of the highly competent stems from an error about others."

Yeah, right! I overrated you, expected too much from you. Expecting a mature debate with you (because I believed you're well-informed - which was my ERROR about you) was a miscalibration on my part.

Engaging you at the first instance is almost laughably bad. It's a monument to grand folly. In so many ways, a gargantuan error. A fvck-up of quite breathtaking proportions. Several minutes poured straight into a vacuum!

Now, I've had enough of you. You're ain't getting any explanation for evolution. I advised you to look it up on the internet, and learn what you would if you're a genuine truth seeker. Since you seem not to be interested, then it'd be better you stop mentioning me. If you want an explanation for evolution, go ask your papa at home. He'll give you the exact explanation you seek.

BYE BYE!!!
Re: Bible And Science Proves The Age Of The Universe. by felixomor: 8:23pm On Jun 26, 2016
KingEtienneSky:
You're one obstinate animal. You keep repeating the same nonsense like a programmed robot.... Why the fixation? Have you nothing to do with your time?

"It's not really about explaining something to someone, it's whether such person would still agree after you have explained.

or they still won't agree since they already have a preconceived answer they want to hear..

so there wasn't really any need for you to have bothered, it's a total waste of time....

so, bluebastard, let it go already. You and I are not on the same page, that's so evident. Explaining anything to you will be so monumentally unsuccessful because of the fact stated in the quote above. Scientific knowledge is meant for HIGHER HUMANITY... Cave men who live in the past, cannever grasp it, no matter how much it is explained. It holds no appeal for the brainwashed hordes who find it obscene, blashphemous and heretical. So, what's the point? I'm not the type to come up with some gimmick that appeals to you, in order to give "comfortable" explanations. It's no longer possible for me to sink so low as to make contact with your level of primordial slime. Fvck the hell off with your id.iocy.... A level of stvpidity which augurs that you'll never be free of the ancient abomination which is Abrahamism. EVER

So, you've bitched enough.... Well done, and be gone! But now, you will have to find a new target, who's "too scared to argue with you" (WHAT!! God help us). I could scarcely be more sick of you for having bleated about your hurt feelings because I refused to agree with your bullshit.

Atheists naturally trigger the Dunning-Kruger effect in wannabes like you.... People who imagine themselves much more significant (in your case, intelligent) than they actually are. Wikipedia says, "The Dunning-Kruger effect is a cognitive bias wherein relatively unskilled individuals suffer from illusory superiority, grin, mistakenly assessing their ability to be much higher than is accurate. Dunning and Kruger attributed the bias to the metacognitive inability of the unskilled to recognize their own ineptitude and evaluate their own ability accurately (chai grin).... Dunning and Kruger have postulated that the effect is the result of internal illusion in the unskilled, and external misconception in the skilled: The miscalibration of the incompetent stems from an error about the self, whereas the miscaliberation of the highly competent stems from an error about others."

Yeah, right! I overrated you, expected too much from you. Expecting a mature debate with you (because I believed you're well-informed - which was my ERROR about you) was a miscalibration on my part.

Engaging you at the first instance is almost laughably bad. It's a monument to grand folly. In so many ways, a gargantuan error. A fvck-up of quite breathtaking proportions. Several minutes poured straight into a vacuum!

Now, I've had enough of you. You're ain't getting any explanation for evolution. I advised you to look it up on the internet, and learn what you would if you're a genuine truth seeker. Since you seem not to be interested, then it'd be better you stop mentioning me. If you want an explanation for evolution, go ask your papa at home. He'll give you the exact explanation you seek.

BYE BYE!!!

You still made no point. You also go online and watch how debates are done in organized settings. "Internet" is not a reference. If u site such references in debates. You will loose. You have to be specific. So getting annoyed wont work.
Re: Bible And Science Proves The Age Of The Universe. by hopefulLandlord: 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
hehehehehehe

Christians would do ANYTHING to TRY proving the book they've read all their life isn't a lie

I understand their pain as it took me a lot of determination to break away from white man's religion and stay on my own

it was hard, a long journey but I've NEVER looked back since, in fact when I feel like looking back I simply visit Nairaland and get cured of my "potential delusion" when I read Theist's opinions

Re: Bible And Science Proves The Age Of The Universe. by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 26, 2016
felixomor:

You still made no point. You also go online and watch how debates are done in organized settings. "Internet" is not a reference. If u site such references in debates. You will loose. You have to be specific. So getting annoyed wont work.
... Mtcheew... ODE oshi. So I have to type in German before you can understand the message. Keep on yapping about God knows what. Mumu... angry
Re: Bible And Science Proves The Age Of The Universe. by felixomor: 11:18pm On Jun 26, 2016
hopefulLandlord:
hehehehehehe

Christians would do ANYTHING to TRY proving the book they've read all their life isn't a lie

I understand their pain as it took me a lot of determination to break away from white man's religion and stay on my own

it was hard, a long journey but I've NEVER looked back since, in fact when I feel like looking back I simply visit Nairaland and get cured of my "potential delusion" when I read Theist's opinions

U mentioned kangaroos and penguins, which of course can be transported by humans and other larger animals.

Well, those who believe that those animals were beautifully created by Somebody with a design and plan are still a thousand times better than those who believe that those kangaroos and penguins are their ancestors in the name of evolution. Tufiakwa
Anytime, anyday.
Hehehhehehe!
Re: Bible And Science Proves The Age Of The Universe. by felixomor: 11:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
KingEtienneSky:
... Mtcheew... ODE oshi. So I have to type in German before you can understand the message. Keep on yapping about God knows what. Mumu... angry

Pls stop telling us your age. Grow up and then type your comments!
Re: Bible And Science Proves The Age Of The Universe. by blueAgent(m): 3:58am On Jun 27, 2016
KingEtienneSky:

BYE BYE!!!

Clown see the definetion of your sickness
Evolution is change in the heritable traits of
biological populations over successive
generations.Evolutionary processes give
rise to diversity at every level of biological
organisation, including the levels of species,
individual organisms, and molecules.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Was The Last Time You Cried And Repented Of Wrong Against Someone? / What Is Doro? Who Is Doro? / Why Do Christian Create Fear By Sending This Kind Of Message?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 215
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.