Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,883 members, 7,810,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

If This Was You, What Would You Have Done? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If This Was You, What Would You Have Done? (758 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If This Was You, What Would You Have Done? by hardebayho(m): 11:44am On Jun 09, 2016
I was browsing through YouTube and I saw this hilarious mark angel comedy video and I thought to share with you guys. Some of you have probably watched it already, buh I'll post the video link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xRFZEc1-DY

For those who don't have data to watch the video, what the video contains is this:

Your girlfriend came to you to tell you that a guy slapped her. For one reason or the other, you followed her to the guy's place to fight. On getting there, you discovered that the guy that slapped your girlfriend is an army man.

My question here goes to the guys. If it was you, what would you do?.
Re: If This Was You, What Would You Have Done? by alesanderu(m): 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
hardebayho:
I was browsing through YouTube and I saw this hilarious mark angel comedy video and I thought to share with you guys. Some of you have probably watched it already, buh I'll post the video link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xRFZEc1-DY

For those who don't have data to watch the video, what the video contains is this:

Your girlfriend came to you to tell you that a guy slapped her. For one reason or the other, you followed her to the guy's place to fight. On getting there, you discovered that the guy that slapped your girlfriend is an army man.

My question here goes to the guys. If it was you, what would you do?.

Place your advert for free on
www.facebook.com/Lagelu-963FM-Ibadan-Marketers-1144116418986757/?rc=p

and lets give you a media Package that can get to 7.8 million listeners at a go.

(1) (Reply)

David De Dea Involved In Sexual Assualt / Car Winner Of Etisalat Raffle Draw Featuring Ice Prince And Lil-kesh Live / [music] Superwozzy – Akobi Dagrin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.