Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Nigerian Pastors And Imams. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Pastors And Imams. (604 Views)

Pastors And Controversies...kumuyi's Example / Can Nigerian Pastors Dress This Simple To Church? / Why Are Pastors And Their Wives Called Daddy And Mummy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Pastors And Imams. by circuit101: 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
Now that I think about it,dnt you think Nigerian pastors and imams will know deep down in them that there's really no one up there answering prayers?,I mean isn't it a criminal offense to keep deceiving a lot of people and preying on their ignorance to enrich their pockets...

Its really heartbreaking that even old reputable pastors and imams are pretending to be ignorant of the fact that they have nothing to offer their congration other than extorting money from them...

Pastors and imams in Nigeria are the fuel that's keeping the fire of ignorance burning in the minds of Christians and muslims and Nigerian dependency on a mythical miracle.

Religious crimes will keep increasing in Nigeria once this two forms of fuel continue to exist...

I really don't think the problem lies in their bible or Quran,but the imams and pastors refreshing their brains with it.
Re: Nigerian Pastors And Imams. by circuit101: 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2016
circuit101:
Now that I think about it,dnt you think Nigerian pastors and imams will know deep down in them that there's really no one up there answering prayers?,I mean isn't it a criminal offense to keep deceiving a lot of people and preying on their ignorance to enrich their pockets...

Its really heartbreaking that even old reputable pastors and imams are pretending to be ignorant of the fact that they have nothing to offer their congration other than extorting money from them...

Pastors and imams in Nigeria are the fuel that's keeping the fire of ignorance burning in the minds of Christians and muslims and Nigerian dependency on a mythical miracle.

Religious crimes will keep increasing in Nigeria once this two forms of fuel continue to exist...

I really don't think the problem lies in their bible or Quran,but the imams and pastors refreshing their brains with it.

Re: Nigerian Pastors And Imams. by GoodMuyis(m): 12:37pm On Jun 11, 2016
Are serious, OP, you post and quote yourself.

I wont talk about true pastors, lets start from fake one first. yourself, seeing a pastor or imam using juju to do miracle in your presence, wont you believed?

Or put it this way, your business is coming down and same fake pastor or imam give something, and it work like goodluck charm wont you follow him?

Or you meet a fake pastor or imam, and he accurately tell you everything about your life, even tell you what will happen tomorrow a d it if as so, wont you believed?

Lastly instance, one of your family member, very sick and no medical solution, but meeting with a fake pastor or imam bring solution, wont you believed him?

With the above instances, if the fake pastor or imam say Their is a supreme being somewhere worship him wont you gladly do it?

I will talk about True Pastor when you reply me
Re: Nigerian Pastors And Imams. by GoodMuyis(m): 12:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
In my last post, i only concentrated on your 1st paragraph.

Answer this too,
In india, they worship buda not God, yet has high rate of rape, why? was it cause by buda priest as well?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Christain Women Cover Their Hair In Church? / Tension: Mbaka Drops Yet Another Bombshell On Buhari’s Government / Does Sowing A Seed Mean Giving Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.