Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: The Negative Effects On A Child. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: The Negative Effects On A Child. (8330 Views)

How My Wife Has Been Terrorizing Me Spiritually And The Effects On Us / Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child / Domestic Violence: The Guy With The Abusive Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: The Negative Effects On A Child. by Twaci(f): 10:12am On Jun 13, 2016
Dyt:

Its from my name
I took away the first, third and fifth letter of my name
Sounds exotic. Like "Nyt".

_d_y_t

Got me thinking....
Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: The Negative Effects On A Child. by mysticgal(f): 10:51am On Jun 13, 2016
wristbangle:

Okay What time do u want?
9:00pm would be fine smiley
Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: The Negative Effects On A Child. by wristbangle: 11:02am On Jun 13, 2016
mysticgal:

9:00pm would be fine smiley

It's not possible. I am thinking you will mention 6pm at most. smiley

Don't worry, let's leave u on thursday by 5pm

Have a nice day.
Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: The Negative Effects On A Child. by mysticgal(f): 11:09am On Jun 13, 2016
wristbangle:

It's not possible. I am thinking you will mention 6pm at most. smiley

Don't worry, let's leave u on thursday by 5pm

Have a nice day.
No problem
Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: The Negative Effects On A Child. by Dyt(f): 11:31am On Jun 13, 2016
Twaci:
Sounds exotic. Like "Nyt".

_d_y_t

Got me thinking....

Hehehe
They are BOWEL letters like my son will say
The third fits in the first and the first fits in the rest
wink
Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: The Negative Effects On A Child. by hasyn04(m): 11:36am On Jun 13, 2016
Idayat;-(
Dyt:

Its from my name I took away the first, third and fifth letter of my name
Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: The Negative Effects On A Child. by Dyt(f): 11:41am On Jun 13, 2016
hasyn04:
Idayat;-(

Eke

grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: The Negative Effects On A Child. by Twaci(f): 11:46am On Jun 13, 2016
Dyt:

Hehehe
They are BOWEL letters like my son will say
The third fits in the first and the first fits in the rest
wink
I love the name. Sounds exotic like the nick.

Where are u from?
Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: The Negative Effects On A Child. by Dyt(f): 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
Twaci:
I love the name. Sounds exotic like the nick.

Where are u from?
Lagos Nigeria
grin grin

I hope all of these interviews will end with lots of Monet
grin cheesy cheesy grin
But you know naija no dey smile
Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: The Negative Effects On A Child. by Twaci(f): 12:34pm On Jun 13, 2016
Dyt:

Lagos Nigeria
grin grin

I hope all of these interviews will end with lots of Monet
grin cheesy cheesy grin
But you know naija no dey smile
Nothing is promised cheesy

Just curious.
Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: The Negative Effects On A Child. by Dyt(f): 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
Twaci:
Nothing is promised cheesy

Just curious.

So the name Twaci sounds Taiwan/China
In fact Asia
Do you by any chance have tiny eyes
grin grin
Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: The Negative Effects On A Child. by Twaci(f): 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2016
Dyt:

So the name Twaci sounds Taiwan/China
In fact Asia
Do you by any chance have tiny eyes
grin grin
You wish! They are as big as shocked

It's a nick from Tracy, my brother's idea anyway. Try pronouncing "Tracy" like a child cheesy
Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: The Negative Effects On A Child. by Dyt(f): 1:03pm On Jun 13, 2016
Twaci:
You wish! They are as big as shocked

It's a nick from Tracy, my brother's idea anyway. Try pronouncing "Tracy" like a child cheesy

Oh
Otiyemi

Twesi
cheesy cheesy
Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: The Negative Effects On A Child. by Twaci(f): 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2016
Dyt:

Oh
Otiyemi

Twesi
cheesy cheesy
Beni! cheesy
Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: The Negative Effects On A Child. by sapiso(m): 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2016
Twaci
Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: The Negative Effects On A Child. by omolayo1310: 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
may God help us, domestic violence is not really good for our children, cos it affect them physiological
Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: The Negative Effects On A Child. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
Greenbullet:
when I tell people how much I hate my dad ,they think its discipline .I remember being told to sleep outside the house. when he called me when I was sleeping and could not answer ,when I was beaten to a pulp in front of my school with only bursars on ,for what he said I stole his money ,money that his colleague later informed him that he gave him,even with that he showed no remorse or even sorry .if i tell u my story this page will not contain it my heart burns with hatred every day ,I will never forgive him.

I saw people telling you to forgive your dad but I know that it's not easy so don't listen if it puts any additional pressure on you. Forgiveness is not something we do, it comes and sets in when the time is right.

Just try not to think of him and if you rememeber what he did, distract yourself and replace these thoughts with more pleasant ones. Focus more on the people who treated you right. Why? Because good thoughts feel better. Do it for yourself. You deserve to feel good.

One day you will realise that you hardly remember him and that you no longer care. On this day, you will be able to let go. Until then, let it be. It's ok to feel the way you do. It's natural. Just tell yourself that he doesn't even deserve to be thought about and with time you will think less and less about him.

He does not deserve to control your mind and how you feel and you will figure out how to ignore him. Until then, it's ok to hate him. Only you know what you went through.

Humans have the tendency to ponder the unpleasant experiences more than the pleasant ones even if it doesn't serve them. Practice thinking good thoughts (not about him but about the people who showed you love) and you will feel stronger and better.

I wish you all the best.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE: The Negative Effects On A Child. by Pojomojo: 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2017
#true

(1) (2) (Reply)

Denying Husbands Brothers/cousins Their Said "conjugal Rights" / Please My Marriage ! Advice Please / 6 Popular Hair Styles In Nigeria For Schoolboys That'll Raise Your Parent's B.P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.