Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:02 AM

Fury Of A Woman sconned - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Fury Of A Woman sconned (8500 Views)

Family Hoped For A Girl, Gets 12th Baby Boy! / BUSTED: Cheating Wife Caught In The Act & Forced To Have $ex With Her Boyfriend / I Am Forced To Marry My Own Mother, What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 2:35am On Mar 06, 2013
Dear all, a friend was hurt by a guy and wants to revenge.

Edited
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by tpia5: 2:50am On Mar 06, 2013
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 2:52am On Mar 06, 2013
^^^^^^^^^What you mean?

Its okay if you do not know what to say just do not spoil this thread.
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by biolabee(m): 6:39am On Mar 06, 2013
*subscribing*
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 6:50am On Mar 06, 2013
Now she knows, everyone makes mistakes, move on. Deciding to hurt his wife by making him "loose" her is just silly and she will hurt herself
Happiness can never come from hurting others. She has been hurt and lied to, yea, move on, cry let go and build your own life, living a life just to "revenge" now is stupidity at its peak.
He has no respect for her or his wife, let the man deal with his issues, don't put yourself into the silly mix.

4 Likes

Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by ifyalways(f): 6:55am On Mar 06, 2013
How and when did the "honey honey" lady disappear from the scene?your friend went over, spent 10 days, where was the other woman?what did the guy tell/was doing with her for 10 days?

So, is your friend planning to kill the other woman and why?a guy has proposed to her but she's more interested in chasing shadows with this very man that have zero plans or regards for her?

Super story sha undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by peggykorol(f): 7:36am On Mar 06, 2013
Hmmn why do I have this feeling bluivy is not new on NL.you sound like damiso or...Whatever sha.this ur friends issue is not a case nah.
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 06, 2013
@ Poster . . .
What kind of 'big plan's does she have for him?
Hope she's not planning to kill him or hurt his family . . .
Your friend has been duped, sad but not the end of the world. She should just move on and forget about the guy.
That she's still visiting for 10 days, even after knowing he's married is pathetic. She's just going to come off as desperate and immature!
Please tell her to go fishing in the river, there's a lot more out there . .

2 Likes

Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by specialguest(f): 8:33am On Mar 06, 2013
I got confused midway.. Some details are not correlating i,e she spent 10 days at the guy's house and so on..

Mind you a Nigerian man can even go to the extent of telling a girl he no longer loves his wife or he doeznt care about his family anymore but the last thing he would actually do is to divorce that same wife.. "What God has put together, let no man put asunder " so if he is indeed married, i advise she counts her loss and moves ahead because nothing good can come out of that relationship. Remember he deceived her once already and is prepared to continue doing so till she becomes a pulp.
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by agiboma(f): 9:03am On Mar 06, 2013
tell your freind to forget about the vengence and move on with the guy that wants to marry her and leave the married man alone.
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 06, 2013
debrief08: Now she knows, everyone makes mistakes, move on. Deciding to hurt his wife by making him "loose" her is just silly and she will hurt herself
Happiness can never come from hurting others. She has been hurt and lied to, yea, move on, cry let go and build your own life, living a life just to "revenge" now is stupidity at its peak.
He has no respect for her or his wife, let the man deal with his issues, don't put yourself into the silly mix.

I agree with you but she feels he would be getting away with being a jerk. Yeah i hope over time she would change her mind.
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 06, 2013
- lipsrsealed
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 06, 2013
peggykorol: Hmmn why do I have this feeling bluivy is not new on NL.you sound like damiso or...Whatever sha.this ur friends issue is not a case nah.

?
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 06, 2013
Ujujoan: @ Poster . . .
What kind of 'big plan's does she have for him?
Hope she's not planning to kill him or hurt his family . . .
Your friend has been duped, sad but not the end of the world. She should just move on and forget about the guy.
That she's still visiting for 10 days, even after knowing he's married is pathetic. She's just going to come off as desperate and immature!
Please tell her to go fishing in the river, there's a lot more out there . .

No not to physically hurt anyone.

Honestly though i personally think one cannot jump to protect sanctity of marriage when all other biblical commands are ignored, thats hipocricy at a the highest degree.

And I have really not heared one person just calling the Nigerian men to stop doing this and their wives, families and friebds to stop aiding destroying peoples lives. Why is no one saying " do not be a false witness ". Everyone seems to find something wrong with her. She is hurting and angry, people react differently to things. He changed her life without her approval. That is seriously massed up but she will not stop loving him over night. That we can not say she is pathetic for spending time with him after he told her about the marriage. Was she to just turn off the love she shared with him for all this time just like that? Life does not work that way.
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 06, 2013
[quote author=specialguest]I got confused midway.. Some details are not correlating i,e she spent 10 days at the guy's house and so on..

Mind you a Nigerian man can even go to the extent of telling a girl he no longer loves his wife or he doeznt care about his family anymore but the last thing he would actually do is to divorce that same wife.. "What God has put together, let no man put asunder " so if he is indeed married, i advise she counts her loss and moves ahead because nothing good can come out of that relationship. Remember he deceived her once already and is prepared to continue doing so till she becomes ah

Really? These people must stop! Lies, deciet and hurting others is a sin as well as " what God has put together..." story.

I sometimes wonder what Nigeria's account with God looks like? When God is mundated by broken hearts, tears and destroyed futures caused always by the same people And are never repraminded by their fellow country men and
women. Heaven is flooding with tears coused by such people for their own benefit.

When tears came flooding from my friends beautiful eyes in a public resturant as she tried to tell me what happened, I wished to have never known this beast of a man. I wished our paths should have never crossed. I sweared that from then onwards I will warn people I care about of such and never
encourage anyone I know to go near a Nigerian man. Never
ever again, not as a friend or business partner.

He disapointed me too. I do not know how to deal with him let alone be his friend again.
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 10:30am On Mar 06, 2013
agiboma: tell your freind to forget about the vengence and move on with the guy that wants to marry her and leave the married man alone.
embarassed
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 06, 2013
Get over it mmy dear.
This happened to you and not your friend, you are taking it to personal to be a "friends" story
Get over it, people are jerks everyday, if you or your "friend" decides to do personal vigilante against bad people then Goodluck.
People act worse than this and short of suing him for emotional distress I don't know what you want.
Since you are your friend have decided to punsih him what do you want advice for again?
Please get over it, people hurt people, that's the reality of life.
You can choose to be weighed down by bitterness or choose to learn and move on.
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 06, 2013
debrief08: Get over it mmy dear.
This happened to you and not your friend, you are taking it to personal to be a "friends" story
Get over it, people are jerks everyday, if you or your "friend" decides to do personal vigilante against bad people then Goodluck.
People act worse than this and short of suing him for emotional distress I don't know what you want.
Since you are your friend have decided to punsih him what do you want advice for again?
You can choose to be weighed down by bitterness or choose to
learn and move on.

The last line is always easier said than done. As much as this is a friends story it affects me as well as a friend and as another woman. I am also mad at him and justifiably so becouse he used me to get to her and now he has destroyed her life.
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by mawuqueyan(f): 11:58am On Mar 06, 2013
Let her jst 4gt abt revenge... Karma is a bi*tch ΑϞ∂ bsides God has gven her what is her's,y dsturb ursef with revenge dt can make Ɣ☺ΰ regret lateron
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2013
mawuqueyan: Let her jst 4gt abt revenge... Karma is a bi*tch ΑϞ∂ bsides God has gven her what is her's,y dsturb ursef with revenge dt can make Ɣ☺ΰ regret lateron

I do not mind helping Karma along. But not leaving this one on her alone. grin
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by dlight1(m): 12:37pm On Mar 06, 2013
distraught though she just have to forget about the guy and live on or what else does she want from a man who had hidden such secret from her for that long giving her false hope. She should just let the man alone and think of forging ahead
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by mawuqueyan(f): 1:51pm On Mar 06, 2013
BluIvy:

I do not mind helping Karma along. But not leaving this one on her alone. grin
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 06, 2013
d light: distraught though she just have to forget about the guy and live on or what else does she want from a man who had hidden such secret from her for that long giving her false hope. She should just let the man alone and think of forging ahead

True but he needs to swallow some of his own medicine. She knows theres no future for the two of them.
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by mawuqueyan(f): 2:11pm On Mar 06, 2013
So unfortunate she found hersef in such precarious cry As much as ℓ̊ wl want †̥☺ seee †ђξ guy suffer ΑϞ∂ b in pains jst lyk Uя frend,what joy ΑϞ∂ peace wl Ɣ☺ΰ guys derieve 4rm causing his downfall...
Let her just dump him in a painful way when he least xpects it...
Karma needs no help,it wl alws catch upp with him...

3 Likes

Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by baby124: 2:42pm On Mar 06, 2013
tpia@:
undecided
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 06, 2013
debrief08: Get over it mmy dear.
You can choose to be weighed down by bitterness or choose to learn and move on.
I dont blame her cos her thinks she knows about it since she lives in d same state with the man.
How can convince her friend dat she knows nothing about it?
Its painful when ur friend loses trust in you esp in a matter like ds
she is only trying ot show empathy
They are our men and we r used to dir cruelty but some foreigners will never take it cos it is a wicked act undecided

1 Like

Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 06, 2013
nikkykay:
I dont blame her cos her thinks she knows about it since she lives in d same state with the man.
How can convince her friend dat she knows nothing about it?
Its painful when ur friend loses trust in you esp in a matter like ds
she is only trying ot show empathy
They are our men and we r used to dir cruelty but some foreigners will never take it cos it is a wicked act undecided

Thank you girl, you are the only person who seem to understand my point. It is such unspeakable cruelty. embarassed
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by vanitty: 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2013
Men like that, the only way they will feel any sort of remorse is if their pocket get seriously hit or by making him an outsider in his clique. She should face the man squarely and live the poor wife alone.

Men especially married men need to be extra careful. You can't be treating women like they are a piece of toy and expect that there won't be no repercussions.

Not all women are "Jesus believers" Not all women believe in "Karma". Some women will actually ruin you. The evil some women will embark on is very frightening.

I definitely believe revenge is the Lord's but that is my opinion. My take on this is she should just let go of the bitterness. Let go and move on. Yes it is easier said than done but that is the easiest thing to do. Revenge is hard work, all the plotting etc.

If the woman want to revenge.
She should remember
1. The wife is also a victim
2. If you kill someone, you more or less destroy your own life. Any criminal activity you do will more or less affect you negatively

3 Likes

Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by kay9(m): 6:05pm On Mar 06, 2013
BluIvy:
And I have really not heared one person just calling the Nigerian men to stop doing this... Why is no one saying " do not be a false witness "?.... [My friend] is hurting and angry, people react differently to things. He changed her life without her approval...
BluIvy:
[My friend] wants to create conflict between them not murder gee! undecided
BluIvy:
I sweared that from then onwards I will warn people I care about of such and never encourage anyone I know to go near a Nigerian man...

@Op, u sure u weren't the victim? Cos u sound like u are... But anyway, if u say its ''your friend'', then your friend it is.

Ok, first things first. Lady, your friend was wronged. She was hurt. And she was heart-broken by someone she trusted. She doesnt deserve to be treated that way, and it was wrong. Very very wrong. And for this, as a Nigerian, i am truly sorry. As for ''telling Nigerian men to stop doing this...'', *smiles* I understand its just your grief talking; we all know using and dumping a woman isn't solely a Nigerian trait.
-
Now, if your friend insists that creating conflict between this man and his wife is going to give her peace and right the wrong that was done to her, then by all means she should go ahead. She should just do it and get it over with. Otherwise, dump the useless guy and get on with her life. End of story! All this going back forth about how she's so hurt but just can't stop loving the guy is just plain irritating.

And the thing about not divorcing his wife is just the truth: a Nigerian may be irresponsible about his marriage vows, but he takes the marriage BOND serious. Sorry, but thats the way we are.

Lastly, u make it seem like Nigerians are the only heartbreakers in the world; so all the men in your country are all oh so loving and faithful? I've already said i understand its your grief talking, but hey, if you wana hate on ALL Nigerians, feel free. But kindly tell me where u're from so i can hate on ALL your countrymen (and women) too. Its only fair.
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 06, 2013
vanitty: Men like that, the only way they will feel any sort of remorse is if their pocket get seriously hit or by making him an outsider in his clique. She should face the man squarely and live the poor wife alone.

Men especially married men need to be extra careful. You can't be treating women like they are a piece of toy and expect that there won't be no repercussions.

Not all women are "Jesus believers" Not all woimen believe in "Karma". Some women will actually ruin you. The evil some women will embark on is very frightening.

I definitely believe revenge is the Lord's but that is my opinion. My take on this is she should just let go of the bitterness. Let go and move on. Yes it is easier said than done but that is the easiest thing to do. Revenge is hard work, all the plotting etc.

If the woman want to revenge.
She should remember
1. The wife is also a victim
2. If you kill someone, you more or less destroy your own life. Any criminal activity you do will more or less affect you
negatively

PLEAEEEEEESSSSSEEEEE READ THE POST CLEARLY SHE CANNOT EVEN PHYSICALLY HURT A FLY LET ALONE KILL SOMEONE I HAVE EXPLAINED WHAT HER PLAN IS:

1. ALIANATE HIM AND EXPOSE HIS LIES!

THERE IS NOTHING ILLEGAL OR CRUEL BUT TO EXPOSE HIM AND THE LIES HE STANDS FOR.
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 06, 2013
kay9:

Ok, first things first. Lady, your friend was wronged. She was hurt. And she was heart-broken by someone she trusted. She doesnt deserve to be treated that way, and it was wrong. Very very wrong. And for this, as a Nigerian, i am truly sorry for what my countryman did.

Nigerians are not heartless, we feel for your friend, and trust me, we all agree that that creep of a man is, well, a creep. What we don't like is TOO MUCH DRAMA. What i mean is, if your friend insists that creating conflict between this man and his wife is going to give her peace and right the wrong that was done to her, then by all means she should go ahead. She should just do it and get it over with. Otherwise, dump the useless guy and get on with her life. End of story! All this going back forth about how she's so hurt but just can't stop loving the guy is just plain irritating.

And the thing about not divorcing his wife is just the truth: a Nigerian may be irresponsible about his marriage vows, but he takes the marriage BOND serious. Sorry, but thats the way i are.

Lastly, u make it seem like Nigerians are the only heartbreakers in the world; so all the men in your country are all oh so loving and faithful, huh? No man in your country ever lied/cheated on his girlfriend/wife? Mtscheww, abeg spare me the sermon jor. Look, you wana hate on ALL Nigerians, feel free. But kindly tell me where u're from so i can hate on ALL your countrymen (and women) too.

You know there are cheats all over the world but Nigerians are liers that you cannot even track as your country has no databases that are tied up to the global databases to check people. And the whole community, friends, family and including wives become involve in the scheming. That is what makes it disgusting and way unintolarable. Wake up and smell the coffee, how many cheated lovers make the news in the countries other than the ones cheated by Nigerians? They are heartless and disregard other people's life to get whatever they want. embarassed undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Fury Of A Woman sconned by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 06, 2013
BluIvy:

No not to physically hurt anyone but she wants to hurt the guys feelings by dumping him when he list expect it. Havibg created conflict between him and his wife. The wife and family stays million miles away and she does not even know
her.

I have no problem with this. I wouldn't do it personally but I have no problem with it. The only thing is, it probably won't cause a huge problem for him at the end of the day. If you dump him, so what? He will move on with his wife. If you tell his wife nko, I bet they will be on rosy terms in no time. You're far away enough where it's easy for him to cook up lies that she will believe. So this plan is not nearly devious enough sorry. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Wives Often Blamed For Their Husbands' Failures? / What Do You Do When Your Spouse Lies To You / Kamala Harris: Why The Idolization?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.