Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos (42307 Views)

Hajo Sani's Son Flaunts His Cars (Photos) / Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / Luxurious Collection Of Dino Melaye's Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by melzabull(f): 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2016
Wike is a fhool. what happened to Innoson motors? mtchwwww

2 Likes

Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
4stylz:

It's called official cars, even if they own a car dealership
but it should not top the list of his priorities in this economy
Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 09, 2016
Mk una leave wike alone he is doing his best for his state, go and hold your state governor accountable so he can work the way wike is working
Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by chigoizie7(m): 5:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
What ever happened to "BUY NAIJA to GROW NAIRA"?

Well, this is my "common nonsense"
Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:30pm On Jun 09, 2016
Conflict of interest. In sane societies this is called a bribe and is enough to have the Governor impeached, indicted, arrested, charged to court and Jailed for abuse of office, financial fraud, criminal economic inducement amongst other things.
Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by diva90: 5:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
Project400:
Someone might ask: why Honda?

My exact thoughts! I was expecting to see Toyota prado SUVs. My guess would be that they chose Honda to cut costs

1 Like

Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by youngeagle(m): 6:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
blackpanda:

Stop saying what u dont know. Magistrates are not rich. They are not even judicial officers. Pls stop this mentality that every public office is avenue to be a millionaire
let them extend that goodwill to classroom teachers if its not for selfish purposes Mr know all
Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by youngeagle(m): 6:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
CashVessel:

Magistrates don't earn much, so I don't know where you got that info about them being able to buy ten for themselves. Secondly they dispense law and should be seen as fair and just and not swayed by gratification, So I think it is a welcome development. If they need to get to court by 8am everyday, then it's a good thing.
Class room teachers and lecturers how many cars have they been giving?

1 Like

Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by Mettlefriday(m): 6:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
If someone makes me happy, it is my duty and obligation to make him happy more, therefore he's doing the proper thing because the Magistrates and Judges stood by him at supreme court.

1 Like

Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
Mettlefriday:
If someone makes me happy, it is my duty and obligation to make him happy more, therefore he's doing the proper thing because the Magistrates and Judges stood by him at supreme court.
ROFLMAO your government needs to massively fund education. Most of you are so twisted in the head it's not even funny anymore.
Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by blackpanda: 6:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
youngeagle:
let them extend that goodwill to classroom teachers if its not for selfish purposes Mr know all

What u have said now has no bearing with my comment. What is wrong with u
Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by mikolo80: 6:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
youngeagle:
What's the essence of buying a car for a man who can buy Ten of those thing in a minute,to me its a misplaced priority,and this has been a trend since the OBJ administration.
it's called bribing the other arms of govt.
Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by mikolo80: 6:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
youngeagle:
did the teachers vote.? did they educate their students parents that this was a useless Minister of education. and hence will be a worse governor. the people get the leadership they deserve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by hardbody: 7:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
youngeagle:
What's the essence of buying a car for a man who can buy Ten of those thing in a minute,to me its a misplaced priority,and this has been a trend since the OBJ administration.

Magistrates don't get well paid. There are basically civil servants or are they?
Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by buksaylor001: 7:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
Is it Bribery,Gratification,P.R. Or Appreciation for a job well done?

This car I knew the day they were bringing them in,this is 2016 honda EOD,
How will they service the cars if not by collecting further bribes-
Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by ted1741: 7:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
Twisted priority, the sustainable development program office is closed because of unpaid salaries and students studying abroad under that scholarship program are sent back and their education disrupted because wike says the govt is broke and his spending millions to buy cars for people who can afford them from their own pockets. Sad.
Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by otokx(m): 7:40pm On Jun 09, 2016
Rexmarysweet:

I am a civil servant in Rivers State. As we speak,am yet to receive my February,March,April,May and June Salaries.

First the Gov Wike asked us to go for verification and everybody did and and later he said everybody must do biometrics. As we speak thee is no time table for the biometrics,we Dont even know when it would get to our LGA.

He is a very Wicked fellow. No UBE biometrics is ongoing,but PPSB don't even know when their own biometrics would come up.

We have reigned to faith. loans here and there

You guys voted for "WIKE" and "PDP" so enjoy while it lasts.
Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by worksmart(m): 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
Is the beautiful lady sitting next to him? She is dressed like a barrister.
ElPadrino33:
Wike's wife is extremely beautiful
Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by kpomkwem(m): 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
Why not buy Innoson cars instead to boost our economy?
Honda must be happy that Nigeria's buying their cars at the expense of locally produced cars.
Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by Bravegeorge(m): 8:53pm On Jun 09, 2016
It's probably because we Nigerians can't be trusted,we are all selfish. No matter what wike does,come 2019 some pple will sell their vote for #1000 or #2000 to the opposition party. So why won't the man appease the magistrates that brought him power,when himself n the wife are barristers. Don't always judge people so quickly
Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by Bravegeorge(m): 8:54pm On Jun 09, 2016
It's probably because we Nigerians can't be trusted,we are all selfish. No matter what wike does,come 2019 some pple will sell their vote for #1000 or #2000 to the opposition party. So why won't the man appease the magistrates that brought him power,when himself n the wife are barristers. Don't always judge people so quickly..
Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by ElPadrino33: 12:03am On Jun 10, 2016
Yes she's his wife and she's a Judge
worksmart:
Is the beautiful lady sitting next to him? She is dressed like a barrister.
Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by ISpiksDaTroof: 1:00am On Jun 10, 2016
fabolouz1:
Hypocrites everywhere. What is wrong in purchasing vehicles for State Judges? To the best of my knowledge the Judicial arm of Govt in this Country is independent only in name. Until it start sourcing from funds outside of Government coffers it would still be receiving cars from the Govt.

Bravegeorge:
It's probably because we Nigerians can't be trusted,we are all selfish. No matter what wike does,come 2019 some pple will sell their vote for #1000 or #2000 to the opposition party. So why won't the man appease the magistrates that brought him power,when himself n the wife are barristers. Don't always judge people so quickly..
Ok, let me explain to you why most of you are senseless for not seeing the folly in his actions.

Lets say this Governor's convoy was speeding, traveling down the road-- breaking all traffic rules--- and hit your father/mother and they became disabled or killed as a result of this accident; when you want to seek redress so that someone will pay for the loss of future earnings, pain and suffering etc, where do you go to, court right? Now tell me how you expect to receive Justice from the system when the Judges have already been bribed in advance?

Do you want to hear another example? Ok, lets say the Governor's son/friend/acquaintance ra*pes your sister or someone dear to you (or even you yourself) and you report them to the police and they get charged to court; guess who's not getting any Justice from the system once the Governor calls in the favor from the Honda Accord gifts?

Finally, lets say it is revealed tomorrow (as I suspect) that the purchase prices of these cars (which shouldn't have been bought in the first place) were inflated and, furthermore, other acts of fraud by the Governor are exposed do you reasonably think these already compromised Judges will do the right thing and sanction the Governor if the case is brought before them?

Exactly! Thats why its called a "Conflict of Interest" and should be abhorred.
Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by remmoyds: 7:14am On Jun 10, 2016
The Honda Accord is also a product of Nigeria.......assembled in Ota,Ogun state
Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by remmoyds: 7:18am On Jun 10, 2016
Here is your proof

Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by forgiveness: 7:32am On Jun 10, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Governor Nyesom Wike has commissioned official vehicles which will be given to the 57 serving Magistrates in Rivers State. His wife Justice Eberechi Suzzette Wike, the serving magistrates, and other officials were present at the ceremony. See pictures from the event.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/governor-wike-commissions-official.html

Some have food but can't eat grin
Some can eat but have no food grin
But we have food and we can eat grin
Glory be to thee ooo Lord. Amen! grin

Rivers State and Lagos State, Na dem get food and can eat in this our countily situation while many no fit pay salary. How dem go come think of buying cars for magistrates? Hmm! Na suicide if dem try am ooo. grin
Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by Iceathome(m): 8:32am On Jun 10, 2016
Nigeria politicians behaving like animals. always looking for a scene to squander our resources.
Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by utonwa4u(f): 12:00pm On Jun 10, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
waste of resources
that's what u think
Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by nakamora: 12:16pm On Jun 10, 2016
herbie27:
God is watching u too, for spreading lies.

May God's judgement fall on you for speaking against a known truth.
He is owning me & my colleagues February, March, April & May salaries beside 3 months arrears.
Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 10, 2016
nakamora:

May God's judgement fall on you for speaking against a known truth.
He is owning me & my colleagues February, March, April & May salaries beside 3 months arrears.
Are u sure u've done ur biometric verification?.
Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by localblood(m): 10:45am On Jun 15, 2016
Ayatullah:

Wike! Wike! Wike!, All your seeming good acts are falsehood, they can NEVER wash off the blood of Riverians on your head.

Re: Wike Gives Rivers Magistrates Cars - Photos by localblood(m): 10:45am On Jun 15, 2016
Ayatullah:

Wike! Wike! Wike!, All your seeming good acts are falsehood, they can NEVER wash off the blood of Riverians on your head.

Who ask you undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambode Thanks Tinubu, Party Leaders, Says I’m Ready For The Primaries / Bandits Kill Miyyetti Allah Chairman, Abubakar Abdullahi Dambardi In Lere Kaduna / Anambra Police Receives New Helicopter For Surveillance (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.