Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Fayose Raises Alarm:'AGF Is Plotting To Charge My COS & Spokesperson 4 Treason' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Raises Alarm:'AGF Is Plotting To Charge My COS & Spokesperson 4 Treason' (959 Views)

Shehu Sani Awaiting Trial For Treason At Kirikiri Prison In 1995 (Throwback Pic) / Ikoyi Billions: Fayose Raises Questions / INEC Is Plotting To Release Results Elections To Favour APC- Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Raises Alarm:'AGF Is Plotting To Charge My COS & Spokesperson 4 Treason' by stephenduru: 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
Read statement released today by Gov. Fayose's Spokesperon Lere Olayinka.....

#ALERT!
The Attorney General of the Federation and Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami is now coordinating a plot to charge Gov Fayose's Chief of Staff, Barrister Dipo Anisulowo; Spokesperson, Lere Olayinka; House of Assembly members; Samuel Omotoso, Segun Adewumi and Gboyega Aribisogan to court for TREASON.

The plot is to first arrest the five men and keep them in detention for not less than one month after which they will be charged to court and denied bail so as to keep them out of circulation.

This is another of the FG plot to destabilise the govt of Ekiti State and silence Gov Fayose so that the opposition will no longer have any voice in Nigeria.

Their offence is that they submitted a letter on behalf of the governor at the Chinese Embassy, Abuja seeking the stoppage of the $2 billion loan sought by the FG.

Has AGF Malami forgotten that while in opposition, APC petitioned the US Govt and other world powers not to sell arms to the PDP govt of Jonathan to fight Boko Haram, alleging human rights abuses?

All these efforts to silence Fayose won't work because before President Buhari, there was opposition in Nigeria, now that Buhari is the President, there must be opposition and after Buhari's tenure, there will be opposition.

Gov Fayose cannot be silenced. He will continue to talk for the betterment of Nigeria and its people.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/fayose-raises-alarmagfabubakar-malami.html
Re: Fayose Raises Alarm:'AGF Is Plotting To Charge My COS & Spokesperson 4 Treason' by stephenduru: 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2016
Wahala!
Re: Fayose Raises Alarm:'AGF Is Plotting To Charge My COS & Spokesperson 4 Treason' by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2016
lol. tales by sunlight
Re: Fayose Raises Alarm:'AGF Is Plotting To Charge My COS & Spokesperson 4 Treason' by sarrki(m): 4:20pm On Jun 09, 2016
Oshokomole no worry u say u fear no one nah !!!!!
Re: Fayose Raises Alarm:'AGF Is Plotting To Charge My COS & Spokesperson 4 Treason' by moyinoluwabun(m): 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
Though I'm not a fan of fayose, but that will be crazy of FG to stoop that low.
Re: Fayose Raises Alarm:'AGF Is Plotting To Charge My COS & Spokesperson 4 Treason' by modath(f): 4:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
The only reason Fayose won't be charged for Treason till 2018 November is because of that travesty of immunity the military relic inserted in the expanded slavery book called 1999 constitution..

Lere Olayinka on the other hand does not have that priviledge, Seun Okin of Channels TV had to caution the Mofo that he was on live TV days ago and he must be moderate in his mindless chatters.....

Opposition and being uncouth are not synonymous!!!

*mic drop*
Re: Fayose Raises Alarm:'AGF Is Plotting To Charge My COS & Spokesperson 4 Treason' by iflywithbuhari(f): 4:36pm On Jun 09, 2016
Fayose, you 2 lie. You and i know that you just want to divert attention away from the workers strike that has grounded your state. But, then again, Fayose hardly tells lies.
Re: Fayose Raises Alarm:'AGF Is Plotting To Charge My COS & Spokesperson 4 Treason' by iflywithbuhari(f): 4:39pm On Jun 09, 2016
modath:

The only reason Fayose won't be charged for Treason till 2018 November is because of that travesty of immunity the military relic inserted in the expanded slavery book called 1999 constitution..

Lere Olayinka on the other hand does not have that priviledge, Seun Okin of Channels TV had to caution the Mofo that he was on live TV days ago and he must be moderate in his mindless chatters.....

*mic drop*
I can see that you guys are already scared stiff of Lere. Don't worry, we will unleash him at the tail end of the year. He will tear you guys to pieces
Re: Fayose Raises Alarm:'AGF Is Plotting To Charge My COS & Spokesperson 4 Treason' by tuniski: 4:43pm On Jun 09, 2016
modath:

*mic drop*
The man who should be charged for treason is now your demigod. I mean buhari a coupist who truncated democracy and set us decades backward. Abeg wake up this is democracy where all criticisms are fair nothing like negative or destructive! Being uncouth to u is being maverick to others!!!!.

U are intolerant just like the govt of buhari!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Raises Alarm:'AGF Is Plotting To Charge My COS & Spokesperson 4 Treason' by AWONEYAN(m): 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
Must he cry everytime?
Re: Fayose Raises Alarm:'AGF Is Plotting To Charge My COS & Spokesperson 4 Treason' by modath(f): 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

I can see that you guys are already scared stiff of Lere. Don't worry, we will unleash him at the tail end of the year. He will tear you guys to pieces

iflywithbuhari:
Fayose, you 2 lie. You and i know that you just want to divert attention away from the workers strike that has grounded your state. But, then again, Fayose hardly tells lies.

Do you honestly think, I will take a step into the sewer to engage in discuss with whoever can make these multi personality disordered comments in quote?

That would never be me!! My folks didn't raise a ruminant! Be gone! cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Raises Alarm:'AGF Is Plotting To Charge My COS & Spokesperson 4 Treason' by dechriscool(m): 4:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
I thought they say Fayose is irrevant in national issues and should not be taken serious.Why the gimmicks?
I am puzzled and really want to know if there is a new definition for TREASON in the new found APC dictionary.
I am so ashame for Abubakar Malami.A man of his standing to be involve in this rubbish.AGF is suppose to be nonpartisan but Abubakar Malami had join in giving a new definition for TREASON.Shame to him.
Lia muhammed did worst during Jonathan adminstraction,no body made an attempt to arrest him.
Nasir EL Rufai create a national disaster with his inciting and unguarded statements against the last adminstraction.No nobody charge him for treasonable offence.
Rotimi Amaechi former Governor of Rivers made a treasonable statement of running parallel government.If APC loss the last election,he was not imprisoned.
General Muhammed Buhari made an inciting statement that led to the death of several Corp members in 2011 post election violence.He threatened baboon and monkey to soaked in blood if 2015 election is rigged.He was not charge for committing genocide through his actions.

President Buhari and his agents of chain should allow healthy opposition and freedom of speech.They once enjoyed and rode to power.
Bros Bubu stop this draconian,dictatorial,tyrannic tendencies before you turn the already volatile country into anarchy and War.
A word is enough for the wise

(1) (Reply)

Payroll Has Gone Down By 6.6bn Naira – Adeosun / See What They Did To 2 Adults Caught Stealing Goat In Ondo State(photos) / Reasons Why Aisha Refused To Travel To The Us *be A Zombie Today And Defend Her*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.