Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

See What They Did To 2 Adults Caught Stealing Goat In Ondo State(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What They Did To 2 Adults Caught Stealing Goat In Ondo State(photos) (959 Views)

Aisha Buhari Reacts To 2 SUVs Gifts From IGP: I Am Still Using My Personal Cars / See The Animal Soldiers Killed In Sambisa Forest & What They Did With It(photos) / Civil Defence Officer Caught Stealing In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What They Did To 2 Adults Caught Stealing Goat In Ondo State(photos) by ebosie11(f): 11:00am On Jun 29, 2016
Read what a Trezzy Blog reader sent below....

'You must have seen various types of jungle justice, but this is one of a kind, at least I have not seen such before. Everyday for the thief one day for the owner is what happened to these goat thieves in Ondo state. They were notorious for stealing goats along streets at night until that faithful day.

The thieves were lucky that they haven’t been roasted like goats before the police came to their rescue. The manner in which the goats were hung on there necks is quite hilarious but I pity the innocent goats.

These old men don’t want to respect theirselves.

If they go to the local market and do Alaru better than this disgrace'.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/very-funny-see-what-they-did-to-these.html

1 Share

Re: See What They Did To 2 Adults Caught Stealing Goat In Ondo State(photos) by ebosie11(f): 11:00am On Jun 29, 2016

Re: See What They Did To 2 Adults Caught Stealing Goat In Ondo State(photos) by jmichlins(m): 11:06am On Jun 29, 2016
NCAN SE zone will like to know their name for according to our constitution section 12 of the criminal code justice states that "the identity of every criminal MUST be made public" for we to know the clan they represent and to know if its a comet act or culture of the clan
Re: See What They Did To 2 Adults Caught Stealing Goat In Ondo State(photos) by Tolexander: 11:06am On Jun 29, 2016
grown up men stealing goat, 'kitnapping'.

How much will they sell the goats, considering the stress and risk involved, does it really worth it?

I always pity the goat stealers('kitnappers'), thinking about how those women whose goats were stolen, the way they wake up as early as 4:00am cursing and casting spells on Whosoever stole their goat.
Re: See What They Did To 2 Adults Caught Stealing Goat In Ondo State(photos) by ozoigbondu: 11:15am On Jun 29, 2016
But if the great thief mimiko passes now they will roll over for him and lick his nyash
Re: See What They Did To 2 Adults Caught Stealing Goat In Ondo State(photos) by DropShot: 11:16am On Jun 29, 2016
Whereas they hail and defend the Dasukis, Sarakis, Mettuhs, FFKs, Fayoses, Diezani et al who stole their future and that of their unborn generations with reckless abandon; these idiots are quick to dispense jungle justice on their fellow oppressed citizens who steal to live.

The type of gullibility and backwardness seen in Africans is not even seen in animals.
Re: See What They Did To 2 Adults Caught Stealing Goat In Ondo State(photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 29, 2016
I pity them but who can we blame
This is a man of a house. Someone's father, husband and son

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To 2 Adults Caught Stealing Goat In Ondo State(photos) by SpeedyConnect(m): 11:21am On Jun 29, 2016
k
Re: See What They Did To 2 Adults Caught Stealing Goat In Ondo State(photos) by mommaade(f): 11:25am On Jun 29, 2016
Chai! See wetin Bubu and Iron do oooo tongue
Re: See What They Did To 2 Adults Caught Stealing Goat In Ondo State(photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2016
Chaiiiiiiii.

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers Is Pdp’s “resistance Wing” – Akpabio’s Former Aide / Dear Igbos. By Uwaoma Eizu / Ebonyi Sets Aside 50,000 Hectares For Rice Farming And Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.